/ourguy/ is CUTE

/ourguy/ is CUTE

anyway how do you increase flexibility in hamstring and calves (not for squats)

Attached: BUGENHAGEN.png (748x766, 662K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8fwUg8p6CU
youtube.com/watch?v=uMV4Nq6jpu0
youtube.com/watch?v=Hq7X10S3SHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Touch your toes. Sit and reach.

Bottom squat position -> lean into each foot

I want to ________ Eric

I've never been able to touch my toes lol do i just work up to it?

BEFRIEND

I started doing leg curls to help my lower back. hams feel a bit more flexible now

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8fwUg8p6CU

daily reminder to take your coke pills

do sun salutations, they're awesome for calf/hamstring/ankle flexibility. just staying in downward dog feels sweet as hell

here's a video for you
youtube.com/watch?v=uMV4Nq6jpu0

The Head-to-toe is the holy grail of hamstring and calf flexibility. It shouldn't take you more than 30 days to reach it.

Attached: y45t34r3.png (594x800, 659K)

Who tf is this guy. He's got godly eyees.

touch your toes and pull your toes back.

if you can't do that, wrap a band around your foot and pull on it while you pull your foot towards you, just careful that you don't snap the band in your face.

tried that shit it has a horrible burning taste and I felt slow the whole workout

10/10 would recommend

My bf.

you don't need hamstrink flexibility that much for squats i have retard hamstring flexibility but my squats are really goddamn stiff stiff enough that i don't even do them because warming up for them takes too much time just like this post

>(not for squats)

user...

I get a sharp pain in back of my knee when I try and touch my toes/stretch my hammies

keep trying to touch your toes based stretch poster

Google active stretches leg swings shit like that
Bending to touch your toe is a rookie mistake

is based a new filter? or are you just misuing the word

have you tried stretching them?

MINDSET

If he doesn't have a son it will be the cruelest MOG God has ever performed.

>tfw he wasted his god tier genetics on a 4/10 latina
I don't care what race she is but he still could have done way better.

Forgot image

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-20-17-14-56.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

who is this semen donor?
Lord, my boipucci is WET

DELET THIS... NOW.

Attached: pepeohshit.jpg (332x351, 26K)

Take a ball like a golf ball or I use a a cue ball, and roll it on the arches of your feet by standing on it. Spend time on the areas where it really hurts. Now try to touch your toes. You’ll be amazed by how much easier it is to do it.

Anyway, roll your arches and then do hamstring stretches. Stretch your calves before Squats and after every set of Calf exercises.

i think that's literally fine he's part of one of those big mexican families that are loyal and shit who cares if his genetics are le 56%'d

Moon pose infinityxfailure for hammies

Is calf flexibility even a thing? I thought you only needed ankle/hamstring/hip flexibility for ultimate lower body flexibility.

Anyhow, squat on your toes and put weight on your knees to get them more forward.

Attached: 1526777973948.gif (320x180, 1.84M)

he;s not that white either

MOGGED

my nigga bugez out there lookin like a goddamn snack

guts tier fuark

which is his gf

bugez is a smart man. you think some stacey is gonna let him act like that 24/7?
she probably sucks dick like a champ anyway

What's his fully name again?
Ricky del hagen "the eagle" boogz?

/ourguy/ is vegetarian

I feel bad for everyone that got mogged in that photo too brutal. Literally anyone not on gear (the bloatlord is at least on 50000mg of bloat) is going to get mogged by the Bugez in any photo.

Saw one of the videos though where he's doing a dip PR and his wife is watching smiling with his baby and that was kinda cute. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't even lift she just appreciates that he does.

Attached: 20180519_162751.png (1080x1746, 1.17M)

she looks cute af. loyal solid wife/10
is better than any 10/10 cunt looking without a brain cmon MAN

This guy looks like me except attractive

i mean she could be without a brain you dont know that, this is very >cope type of behaviour sonny

La luz extinguido...

This. The fact is that on average, ugly people are dumber too. This is of course exacerbated by her being deathnikk

ricky "the eagle" "the mullet" del tagen bugenhagen on a toboggan saying gutentagen

He said in one of his videos it is due to his wife being a vegetarian
>not eating the food that your loving wife makes for you, because it is her duty to feed her man
user you DO have a loving wife, dont you?

Attached: 1525937222586.jpg (2320x3088, 745K)

BE BEST FRIENDS WITH

LIFT WITH

He's known her since college and I guess they're a really good fit together. Obviously if he wanted some 10/10 thot he easily could have gotten that but that's prob not the kinda girl he was looking to marry and have kids with

Chad is truly our greatest ally

watch his latest eating video, his wife didn't make him anything that day

in one of the comments under it he said he feels weird after eating meat and eats it rarely. I have the same experiences desu

youtube.com/watch?v=Hq7X10S3SHA

t. vegetarian for 4 months

she looks great desu

kinda looks like Henry Hill

Attached: henry-hill-goodfella---full-biography.jpg (1200x675, 49K)

i like to imagine eric as my big brother and he's doing all those speeches for me