Fit not so fit

Eat this shit you are not fit

Attached: ! 1526797236804.jpg (750x738, 187K)

Attached: ! 1509891928569.jpg (678x488, 67K)

Attached: - 1524474112469 -.jpg (480x465, 73K)

Yeah, gelatin is good for you.

Why not? Seems fine to me plus its good not to waste

These sorts of people are limp wristed faggots that need to wear rubber gloves doing the dishes and who have never eaten offal in their lives, the very idea of not wasting part of the animal is abhorrent to them because in their mind it means they'll have to eat something icky.

Do you know how stock is made OP?

Attached: - 1526469853439.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Stock ?

Are you larping as a brainlet or do you literally not know what stock is?

Stock ?

If anything this would make me more likely to ingest them. The only reason I don't is that they end up being full of sugar.

there's a research that eating organs is helthier due to more rubust aminoacid profile than just eating meat.

broth, boulion

I agree, better to not refine it and just chew on the bones and suck out the bone marrow

>yeah man all that gelatin in candy is super bad for gains, not at all the sugar!

>sugar
>bad for gains

>(You)

I use boiled water constantly during washing dishes, should I be alpha and do it bare?

>food is used to make other food
WOW what a shocker.

>FEEL BAD FOR WASTING NO PART OF THE ANIMAL

Attached: 1312048969448.png (135x129, 28K)

I dont get how people use the "this is gross" argument against meat. Like we should go vegan because you have a weak stomach?

gelatin is good for your joints. I put gelatin in my protein shake before bed and it makes me sleep so good too. And gelatine raises GH.

Broth?

>he doesn't chew on the bones of his enemies
never gonna make it

That is significantly healthier than I assumed

I eat low demand offal, blood sausage and cabbage soup almost exclusively because I'm a poorfag and beans make me horribly flatulent and fit made fun of me when I asked for bulking advice and talked about my eating habits.

Lentils have great macros and should be pretty cheap. Could still give gas though.

yeah lentils do give gas too. Pretty much every high protein vegetal but onions gives me gas.
Ain't no problem because offal is great. Heart is almost identical to normal meat and still pretty low demand. And blood sausage is so fat it's great for bulking and I can get it for 6€/kg.

I made lentils and rice a few days ago and didn't get any gas, dunno if it's the combination or that they've been sitting in my pantry for a very long time, but it worked.
My brother buys liver and makes liver pate, it has much better macros and micros than the stuff you buy at the store. They usually add other meat or onions products instead of using more liver. Also ox tail soup, very cheap. Lots of good shit in that too.

So what? Why would I waste animal parts? Also,
it's quite good for your health.

ox tail is fucking overpriced here, it costs 17€/kg
If you like liver you might want to try monkfish liver. It's as big as beef liver, cheap and it effectively counts as having a lot of fish oil.

>€6/kg
Thats fucking expensive m8
Lidl sells 1kg chicken breast €4.50
Aldi sells 900g bacon offcuts for €2
Almost all beef mince is €4/kg

Bane?

So you mean when we give kids jelly candy we are actually feeding them the pulverised bloody bones and carcasses of things we've killed? I've never felt so proud to be human as I do tight now.

It has way more calories tho, and I have a very small stomach so I like high fat foods that aren't dairy.

18% fat, €4 mince is fat af if not drained
Also 600g peanut butter is like €2 with a high fat/protein ratio.
Eggs are cheap af, I get a bix of 20 for €2.50.
Chicken wings are high fat and protein and around €2.50/kg
You're just a fat fuck who likes to eat his shitty, processed shit.

>fat fuck
I weight 55kg and I have peanut butter and eggs too. Blood sausage's still a cheaper option compared to the rest of the meat I can get and I like it. I'm not gonna eat only chicken everyday like an autist.

Suck my dick. If I want to buy local made Saskatoon Berry soda I will. If my uncle gives me the artisan Salami's and Beef Jerkie he makes, I'm gonna fucking eat that processed food fucking try and stop me you boiled plain chicken rice and water mutherfucker.

desu i'd rather gnaw the meat scraps off the bloddy bones on top than eat the sugary crap on bottom

Just use the hot tap rather than it being literally boiling

As if wearing houshold rubber gloves would protect you from putting your hands in fucking boiling water.