Hey guys I need help is someone willing...

Hey guys I need help is someone willing? I recently got a girlfriend and my life’s pretty much on track but I don’t have the courage to go past kissing/feeling my girlfriend, I’ve got sizeable man boobs and I’m really ashamed of them, they fuck my confidence up. I mean I look good with clothes on cause I do regular weights and everything but I never lost my man boobs which is really embarrassing, I don’t even go to the pool or anything like that with her, can someone please help? I’m 6’0 and 18 and weigh 214 pounds if that helps at all

Attached: CC27B6CB-01A9-4579-A5C4-6220E3288ADD.jpg (443x332, 17K)

post tits fag

Okay, I’m really embarrassed cause I’m fucking disgusting with my clothes off I’m warning you tho it’s nasty as fuck

Attached: 35573632-DCE2-46CD-8D7B-D9EEA7B51EA1.jpg (4032x3024, 1.22M)

Personal hygiene dude. Fuck.

Chill I know, i know I need to shave but I’ve been busy with college lately especially with finals, I’m gonna start taking care of myself more which is why I’m asking for tips

Quit being a faggot
Leave your top on to fuck or just do doggystyle
Also cut

>shave
Nigga what, are you trying to go full butterbean? Was the stomach hair and leave the chest

how the hell did you manage to get a girlfriend? why on earth would she want to sleep with you?

fix yourself

I just told you I look good with clothes on and I have a pretty good face, and I’m good with girls, I can act confident at least with clothes on. I know I can keep my T-shirt on while having sex but I’m lookin for the confidence boost as well, I don’t know about just the stomach hair a lot of my friends tell me completely shave is it better?

Shave it, and start dieting hard.

How do I diet then? Do I eat more protein or just eat less altogether?

Read the sticky!

If you arent working out then forget the protein just eat less

If you are working out then eat less but a lot of protein

lift and do cardio you stupid FAGGOT read the fucking sticky before making a thread

tell her how you feel. then lose weight, tell her not to do the usual "you are fine how you are" gf thing and that you want to lose weight, then ask her to help and be honest about it.

Y’all saw the pic, you think it might be gynecomastia?

OP here i suppose but it’s not just her yknow, I wanna be able to go to a pool or a water park, every positive thing I do is overshadowed by my tits, it sounds over dramatic but I never am happy when I wake up or when I’m going to bed because when I look at myself in the mirror without my clothes on, I resent myself, but I suppose I’ll speak with her about it and help myself, I do workout though, just not cardio, I hate it so I used to look for any excuse not to do it, guess I’ll have to now thanks anyway

Me with a T-shirt on for reference, nothing like when I take it off

Attached: BFEA7C20-CD3D-4C99-A5FE-2F01C5AAAE27.jpg (4032x3024, 1.66M)

Yeah, man. Just permanently wear a shirt.

Also, this here infopic for good measure.

Attached: yohimbine_infopic.png (587x436, 36K)

>keep my T-shirt on while having sex

l m a o. Friendly reminder to NEVER do this, always take your shirt off before laying pipe.

It goes:
>Kissing/fondling
>Guy takes shirt off
>Continue kissing/fondling
>Take gril shirt off
>Continue more kissing and loving
>Take the rest of whatever she has off
>Eeat the pussy (Don't skip this part you fucking beta)
>Take the rest of whatever you have off
>Start dipping in
Every normal man has this figured out by the time they finish High School

Your gyno ain't shit. Mine sags and looks rounder. Buzz your damn body hair you mongrel, that includes your probable pubic forest.