Who's fucking lying to me

Which is more true?
>for noobs with high bf% (AKA 15-20%), you must CUT before BULK because excess fat hinders gains by making your body prioritize fat storage over muscle. Your cut will also last much longer.
OR
>for noobs with high bf% (AKA 15-20%), you must BULK before CUT because you have nothing to cut down to and lean body mass is needed to increase metabolism and make cutting easier. Cutting and lifting weights leads to no gains. A slow & lean bulk will increase your LBM effectively decreasing bf PERCENTAGE.

Attached: pam_kittysilly.gif (439x301, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ev2RHDUkE4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Switch to high protein and moderate carbs and focus on the gym. Build a base and stop worrying about this garbage. Be consistent and stick to a routine. Gains will follow.

So maintain?

just eat 3k calories, it doesnt matter how tall you are it will work for everyone.

trust me its science.

both of them and the people who say you should maintain are wrong just eat enough that your content but eat it with good foods diet is the most overrated thing in fitness

depends, in the long run I doubt it matters much. it is likely best to start cutting as a beginner but if you have a lot of weight to lose you might want to start cutting before you start going to the gym (or rather start lifting weights) as a heavy and prolongued cut might sabotage your noob gains. so what I would do is a somewhat drastic cut where you run a high kcal deficite until you are where you want to be, only doing cardio in this period.

then once you are down to a reasonable weight start eating at a slight surplus and start lifting weights.

You are evil, man

Are you fat? THEN CUT FATTY!

You seem hellbent on trying to get an either/or, distilled simple answer to a question that doesn't actually matter. Listen to the first poster and stop trying to pick a category to lump what you're trying to do into. I was a high (>20%) bodyfat noob when I started in January.

-Eat high protein (1g/bodyweight; at least hit 1g/ *wanted*bodyweight if you are really a fatfuck like me)
-be on a calorie deficit (I've been on a 500 calories deficit).
-lift habitually.

I've dropped about 25lbs so far and have not stalled on any lifts on Greyskull LP. Stop distracting yourself on figuring out useless shit and just go lift.

Are you gaining muscle? I'm on Phrak's

If youre fat just eat protein,veggies,salads and eat a lot youll lose weight and gain muscle

I always recommend cutting first mostly because even if you dont lift properly you will look decent after, but if you bulk and dont lift enough/do a meme program you will end up just even fatter.

It's hard to say, mostly because I was so fat that I can't tell if it's the fat disappearing or the muscle coming in or both, but I *look* stronger/like I have more muscle, and again my lifts are dramatically higher than when I started. I'm not gonna pretend that I'm gaining the same amount of muscle as if I was on a calorie surplus, but the results I want are happening, which is getting stronger and looking better naked. Once I hit my weight goal, then I'll reassess and probably do bulk/cut cycles, but only after I've driven my fat down.
If nothing else, I'm definitely preserving muscle by lifting while cutting.

Post pics

>tfw there will never be a girl like Pam in my life

;_; No one even comes close to her bros. Hold me pls

maybe it comforts you that she has a massive crush on the guy that played Jim and he friendzoned her hard.

this really

Attached: jim pam.jpg (1731x1800, 543K)

Eat around maintenance and bust your ass off in the gym. You'll make noob gains and lose fat.

getting fat just to gain strength and/or muscles, unless you do it flawlessly and follow your bulk/cut schedule, is retarded
dirty bulking is retarded as well, unless you 100% seriously dont give a single shit about your appearance

Attached: 2017.jpg (706x559, 112K)

pls delet. fug guys my heart can only take so much

Attached: Together.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

Attached: ring.jpg (800x1000, 175K)

I honestly feel a bit bad for her and looking at her Twitter you can really tell that she is still stuck in her head and wants the good old times back. A lot of her tweets are still around the office. And I mean the show ended 5 years ago, sure it is a big deal but you have to move on eventually.

Never go over 20% bf. Even in the bulking phase. It just looks shitty and has minimal benefits.

I knew it was bad but this shit going too far. Why would you do that to yourself ?

>That one where the bird feeds the dog the cooking pasta.

Honestly the whole thing is just heartmelting.

>truly our girl

I still have my ex-fiancee's ring.
I don't wear it, obviously; she was fucking tiny.
It is a reminder of the trials and tribulations I have previously conquered, though.
Wearing it is a little much.
As depressing as that image is, I'm going to hope that her reasons are similar to mine.

>doesnt matter how tall you are
>3k calories
>5'3"
I don't think that will end well.

Attached: When will they learn.webm (720x1276, 1.95M)

Iktf man, got a gold locket somewhere in the back of my wardrobe from my first serious ex.

She sent it back to me with my clothes and dvds and at first I kept it incase she wanted it back, but we haven't spoken in ages now, aside from a weird little spat of panic just before her wedding when she reached out to me.

Do whatever the fuck you want. I always tell noobs to cut because they look like shit. What do you want? To look good? Then cut you ugly piece of shit. Being lean and skinny makes girls wet as long as you aren’t anorexic.

LET IT GO JENNA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ev2RHDUkE4M

>feb 2018

Yes, eat at maintenance. Lift for around 6 months. Then decide. Your body is in a shit state. There's nothing to cut or bulk for.