Why is Jow Forums so disrespectful of women? I've noticed you only see us as sex objects. It's unnacceptable

Why is Jow Forums so disrespectful of women? I've noticed you only see us as sex objects. It's unnacceptable.

Attached: 1526827136991.jpg (750x1198, 712K)

this guy has a gf and you don't

Death is an acceptable alternative to this

I dont see how that woman could have any respect for that man

>he thinks having a gf is superior to having dignity and values
kys, you're worth nothing as a man.
Oh also
>implying she respects that beta retard
Nobody respects a retard like the one in the picture.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore. The absolute state of men today!

Pic related

>implying feminist domination is not his fetish which he is playing off as progressive

He's def getting off on that lol. fair play to the lad. it is disgusting tho ngl

Attached: 1499422038402.jpg (600x881, 220K)

ewww gorls are gross
i hope there are no gorls here in our secret manly man club !

Attached: 1520103761413.png (1236x1114, 961K)

Attached: image_2.jpg (454x442, 84K)

If I take it off, would he die?

Attached: confused screaming.jpg (342x342, 9K)

the blood isnt even that bad
but whats with the massive shit stain on that pad? what the fuck, does she just never wipe her ass?

>gf
He is a provider to a woman who gives him sexual attention roughly once a month as payment for the thousands he spend on her. If you think she loves him, or that she's not cheating on him, go back to plebbit

I see them that way because they too see themselves that way.

First off they love to be used and degraded (look up their commentary on this, start by googling the phrase "I like it when he" and looking at the autocompletes, pic related.

Secondly they themselves know that, independent of their personalities, they have huge social value by deciding who to have sex with, and they treat romance as a cynical transaction, deciding what personal and social perks they are willing to trade their sex and affection for.

Yeah I suppose I kinda do feel disrespectful of women and see them as sex objects, and I honestly wish I didn't, but after what I've seen at this point I would be retarded not to.

I genuinely wish it wasn't this way, but I am not sorry for pointing out that it is.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-20 at 10.11.36 AM.png (582x326, 31K)

You are a big cuck

4 u

That's most likely just dried blood.

women see themselves as sex objects
they dress up their wares in expensive paints and fabrics and then take photos to advertise on the internet
feminism giving them all the choice to work thrust them all towards the oldest profession

19 replies and it still hasn't been said. I'm disappointed in you Jow Forums.

Attached: ''Imma gurl''.jpg (1219x250, 103K)

Damn this hit hard. I'm a newfag from 2015 who was pretty average with women and just jumped on Jow Forums / misc bandwagon for the fun of it. It was a total blast and I really fit in here. At first their views on women were just comedy to me, overtime I started seeing it happen everywhere around me. Was a total mindfuck. I'm still the same person as when I started browsing here I think. I'm just more protective of my values and principles and more distrustful of others in general, particularly women, for better or worse.

>implying that a woman who uses you for financial gain and grants you the privelege of watching her fuck Tyrone is a gf

I'd like to squat down over your sleeping mother and release a load of "most likely just dried blood" into her face.

this is soooo fucking true, i'm so deep down the rabbit hole right now it all makes sense. this is why Jow Forums is unironically the epitome of truth and culture .

Attached: 1492204941531.jpg (2092x1586, 719K)

I couldn't...

Dude isn't it a sickening moment when you realize every girl is actually talking to 5 guys and waiting to take the best offer? Isn't it crazy when you realize that even when they have someone they are always looking to upgrade?

I was with some bros and this chick was walking with her boyfriend on the other side of the street, and she leaned behind him to eyerape me and make eye contact before she kept walking with her pet fag, my buddies were acting like I should feel so flattered, but how could I feel flattered when I know she'd do the same to me if we were going out and a "better" man passed us on the street?

I've never been the same man

>eyerape me and make eye contact
top lel

I have a wife. I wouldn't so stupid as to strap a used pad to my face like a retard like this though. If he has that as a fetish he doesn't really need to go to these lengths and should just be forthright in wanting to do it and not this dumb fucking posturing.

Man girls are icky

Attached: 1526231018516.jpg (480x480, 60K)

Bitches deserve no respect

In the words of Patrice O'neal, when a bitch rejects you... simply remember 2 girls 1 cup. Those dirty skanks are lower than dirt. Even the hottest among their disgraceful gender will lower themselves to unimaginable levels.

No Chad looking motherfucker in the history of humanity ever degraded himself like these bitches do.