So lets get this straight --

so lets get this straight --

if i do a brosplit i might LOOK like the guy on the left, but eventually will be surpassed aesthetically by zac because he lacks a
> strength base

Attached: aesthetics.png (1758x1262, 2.71M)

The guy on the left doesn't even look like he lifts. He just looks like he plays pickup basketball and ultimate Frisbee on the weekends.

Tbh if the guy on the right had a lower bf he would looks better than guy on the left. He clearly did a dirty bulk like a lazy cunt instead of a lean bulk

do you really think that isn't to his advantage in social terms vs the guy on the right

he was a hard gainer and rippletoe recommended he do GOMAD

rippletoe has claimed his gains are amoung the most impressive of people has has trained

>in social terms
Imagine them both in clothes, who has bigger presence?

If the guy on the right shaved his faggot chin and got a decent haircut. He looks like he listens to prog.

not the guy who looks fat as fuck

> strength base

user, that fat he gained is permanent.
We've seen recent pics of him.
He looks like a fat sack of shit and doesn't even lift anymore.

>if i do a brosplit i might LOOK like the guy on the left

No. If you have good genetics and don't eat you might look like the guy on the left; lifting doesn't even factor into it.

another ss success story

Attached: ripp.jpg (1800x1198, 246K)

You have those pics? I want to see the full extent of the bloat

>2 guys with totally different genetics and muscle incisons

Homie on the right is built like a lineman, he’s never gonna be able to go otter mode like homie on the left

he was skelly before SS+GOMAD though, rippetoe dreamer bulked the poor soul from ~150 lbs to ~250 lbs within 6 months or so and let him believe in delusions that it's "mostly lean mass"

post time stamped body, shitlords. The dude might not look like a bodybuilder but he definitely lifts

hello fatso.

Attached: fedoralord.jpg (476x476, 44K)

those pics of zach are from 2010

he looks completely different now.

in 2016 he did a short test prop cycle (just test, no tren or anything) and lost a bunch of weight. I don't have pictures saved but basically he looks like a T-rex with cannonball delts. he never cut his hair either.

you can bulk with strength focus on the 3 main lifts and add arm/shoulder/ back isolation sets at the end of your workout, then cut after a couple of months and be the skinny "toned" kid

they are. he got a 3 plate squat and 4 plate deadlift within 6 months starting as a hungry skelly

How long does a cut usually take? I've been cutting since feb and lost over 10kgs but still have a load of fat. My lifts haven't severely decreased from when I started either, so I'm assuming the weight loss has been largely fat.

just lift and don't eat 1000 calories above maintenance if you don't want to balloon
no sense wasting your time with some retarded brosplit, your choice of routine won't make you any less of a useless fat sack of shit

guy on left looks like skinny dyel who never touched a weight if he has a that isn't really small on

I would fuck the guy on the left, and i'm straight.

he also exponentially lowered his chances of getting pussy

> build loads of unaesathetic muscle
> cut
> look like a trex
> could have just done a brosplit and looked fuckable by the end

'perfect'

SS is the only routine that regually manages to make people look worse by the end of it

Attached: worse.png (600x600, 478K)

Nobody looks like that without lifting at all. He has the ideal male body.

It's a novice strength program you fucking DYEL. Run it for 3 months, then go do your dyel bro splits

>who has bigger presence
Probably the guy with bitchtits, but I'm not sure that's a good thing

Attached: 1525069322001.png (703x911, 19K)

Who do you think would win in a fight though, left or right?

> waste three months of your life so you can look worse than before

nah im good

Post body dyel

Attached: 1524439292698.jpg (700x1023, 576K)

Guy on left is lean with good insertions, that's about it. I doubt he is doing a bro split.

In what world would it make you look worse? If you overeat like a moron and do GOMAD without being a hard gainer, sure. I don't see how taking your bench press from 40kg to 80kg in let's say 3 months would make you look worse.

Come choke me please

Attached: 1526112783210.jpg (364x363, 38K)

What does SS Zack look like now?

H
U
S
B
A
N
D A D D Y
O

I see you use a hair trimmer

Look on r****t, according to them, he's 275 now and stopped lifting, but no pictures.

So,y eah, SS claims another victim.

DADDY

Absolutely BTFO
Take this as an example, if someone talks a bunch of shit and can't back it up with a bodypic, completely disregard anything they said

Attached: 1517023820905.png (378x357, 81K)

Unironically my goal body

Is that meant to be impressive? I’d say about 90% of people on fit get 1/2/3/4 within about 5 months, unless they’re some sort of genetic dead end

that is a joke. post body nonlifting faggot

Correct.
Why is it people never post what he looked like after he trimmed the excess fat? Makes you think maybe people have an agenda?

Attached: 1444251512655.jpg (537x546, 76K)

Geneticlet detected

This is what he looked like later into his training. Yes he is definitely look better in clothes than that twink.

Attached: evetts_zach.jpg (362x326, 50K)

>be skinny teen
>want to get big and strong
>get big and strong
>be proud of your progress
>fags online think you are fat because you don’t have abs
>get kicked and bullied online for ten years
>quit lifting altogether
>the bullying doesn’t stop

to be continued

Not him. Zach stopped lifting after a while.

People who do SS will defend this

>programs make u fat hurr durr

eating 6000 calories a day like zach did will make you fat

Fat asses would feel so much better about themselves if they could convince all twinks to fatten up like this.

what is wrong with this board? Is everyone a fucking faggot now?
It seems there aren't any heterosexuals left on this place.

When was it ever?

Attached: fit.jpg (532x673, 91K)

show routine

absolute goal aesthetic right here

please teach me

>not posting the real photo

Attached: starting-strength-basic-barbell-training-mark-rippetoe-4681740.png (500x689, 159K)

That's a repost

Skeptical.pg

yeah timestamp or its not you