Natty bodybuilding limit

Wow, so this is the power of natty bodybuilding. Is this the peak natty limit ?

Attached: nick-powerandstrength.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ikCxcRi0RM
youtu.be/ro72QExkSec
youtu.be/bOvwZhi5NGo
youtu.be/063hk6DZ7VE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Natty bodybuilding is absolutely baffling. Just take roids, they're cheap as chips and easy as hell to come across.

>easy as hell to come across
ive been lifting for 2 years and i havent come across any

Why do you care so much? Why do all you roidcels feel the need to validate yourselves on an anime website filled with fat incels?

Attached: 1526681359530.jpg (480x477, 61K)

Probably, depends on genetics.
But, really, who cares?
If you are constantly looking at roided guys, the "natty limit" looks like shit to you.
But among common people you will look like a greek statue, because most are overweight / obese / morbid / skelly mode.

this guy looks great for a natty. No need to take roids

Talk about SARMs with people. Someone will talk about roids.

>talking about nicks worst physique ever
just look at him at 190lbs he looks like a monster

No that's not even peak for Nick individually, he made a whole video about it

but when he was 190lb he was on roids

i was just thinking about this, maybe he got that small because he stopped the gear.
but if you see his older pics it seems like a natural progress and at 190 he wasnt lean at all, his pecs were lacking and his back was mediocre for a gearhead

i think that's pretty impressive
you guys have serious body dysmorphia

What does he look like not lean? He looks great for being that lean.

I just realized that he's be a billion times better with a thicker neck. Looking at neck down, he looks great. But as a whole, small.
I'll try to do an edit to see if I'm right or just taking rubbish.

Attached: image.jpg (1046x728, 149K)

i feel ya

The tanning and tan solution is dukb. Looks awful.

There's proof for all the fags who always say "oh but the reason they look better in the pics with a bigger neck is cos their neck is made smaller, so it looks weird". No fags, it works both ways. Having a big neck always looks better than a smaller one.

The peak natty limit for average guy genetics can be found at 5:24. That's around 7 or 8 years of consistent training and proper nutrition right there. He might get a little bigger with another 3 years of training but eventually, you just hit a plateau.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ikCxcRi0RM

The question I find myself asking is "Would this guy look big with clothes on?" and the answer is usually no if you're talking about a true natty.

Nick looks great there

I dont see the problem

his neck is small and has a stupid haircut. if not for those 2 things he would look 20x better than everyone on Jow Forums

that's actually way better

there's really not a problem. it's really just a personal choice of whether or not you really desire a physique that can only be attained through the use of steroids. people just act like a one-size-fits-all, objectively correct answer between natural, and steroid-enhanced training. i've never really figured out why.

wew, neckpilled, can't unsee

N E C K P I L L

Fuck man. I dropped neck curls from my routine cause they are so fucking boring but guess I need to start them up again..

Well shit. It’s actually an improvement.
He himself admited that he got too fat and cut for too long. He would look better if he was a bit heavier.

neckpill strikes again

that guy is smaller than nick

Straight talk: anybody who talks smack on Nick is a loser. Full stop. A useless, bitter, gymcel. Delete this dumb thread and sort out your life, OP.

It’s not really the natty limit, I mean it is in terms of body building i.e. trying to cultivate lean mass. But if you just wanted to look big you can get up to something like 15% bf and still have a well defined muscular physique while also maintaining strength and size.

Nick is natty.
youtu.be/ro72QExkSec
youtu.be/bOvwZhi5NGo
youtu.be/063hk6DZ7VE

>i say im natty therefor i am natty

>Absolutely everyone is a maniacal, compulsive liar about juice.
I believe GGG is being honest when he say's he's clean

this was after crash dieting like 50lbs for a show. He was 190lbs and had abs at the start of the cut and competed at like 148

i bet you think kali muscle is natty too

Literally who?

absolutely shredded

>Is this the peak natty limit?
This is.

Attached: Eugen-Sandow-Keep-Fit-Kingdom-770x472-2.jpg?fit=770%2C472.jpg (770x472, 54K)

SANDOW TOOK ROIDS

There are kids who had abs since they were 8y old, some people have never had abs even when they were anorexic.

Genetics, the guy in the OP is actually pretty damn big, he just lost a lot of mass when cutting, he was like 148lb, almost as light as when he started off.

Natties can look great, just not at a super low body fat. If they stick to 10-14% body fat, they can look pretty great, but once they try to reach that single digit body fat is when they start looking small and flat.

LOL
No.
Dude was on coke, morphine and elixir.

Attached: 6a01156f373b05970c0120a619cffc970c-500wi.png (374x226, 59K)

those arent anabolic you idiot

>tfw no elixer to take

Attached: Suntory_FF_XIII_Elixir_-_Lightning_game_cover_version_1.jpg (2048x3648, 1.57M)