IT FUCKING WORKED

For two months. TWO WHOLE MONTHS I've been eating a raw onion every day. Whole, just like an apple. It was fucking horrible at first, but now it doesn't bother me. My dick has ACTUALLY GROWN HALF A FUCKING INCH putting me at the American average, my complexion has cleared up, and I actually have hope of getting laid one day. I used to hate normal people because I secretly envied them. Now I can become one of them.
I also read Shrek memes over and over to make me hungry for onions which is a helpful tip.

Thanks guys so much

Attached: zfumheqtbs8z.jpg (600x443, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/garlic-and-vitamin-c/
naturallyhard.net/sex-drive-hack-garlic-and-vitamin-c/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11481410
youtube.com/watch?v=XLVxVQ8O0s4
google.com/search?q=cholesterol and testosterone
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11207193
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>I used to hate normal people because I secretly envied them.

This is why you couldn't get laid, not because your dick was 5.5 instead of 6 or you had a pimple here or there.

Been locked up what is this fresh onions meme

Its layered, lad

Iranian study with rats showed 300% increase in test after rats ate a bunch of raw onion. A poster here started eating a bunch of raw onion daily, got his test checked before and after, and his test went up a little and his estrodiol (female hormone) went down a lot. Now we all act like we eat onions to get swole.

i got you senpai

Attached: onion.png (1080x1920, 980K)

>act

>just ate a bunch of onions

Sex here i come!

Thanks guys
We used to steal onions from the jail kitchen, is there secret to being prison hueg

i don't buy that shit.

lel

nice meme. theres lots of healthy stuff in onions but they arent magic things that make you a different person just by eating them.

Is this real? I'm tempted but don't want to fall for it if its bait

It's fake as fuck but if you were a sedentary fat-fuck and you started exercising you might think your dick grew a bit but it was only fat on your pelvis going away and revealing more of it.
The increased bloodflow from regular activity will also give you harder erections, also giving the illusion of added size.

>grow, grow, grow

I like searing my onions.

Will that destroy the gains nutrients?

Anyone eat raw garlic? Is it as good as onions? I have one here and I'm considering chopping it up and trying it.

Attached: 20180520_231238.jpg (4128x3096, 3.11M)

>For two months. TWO WHOLE MONTHS I've been eating a raw onion every day.

Hey guys lets invent memes for incels to torture themselves with. I.E NoFap, cold showers, eating raw onions. I say lets bring back self flagellation.

raw garlic is the real shit
eat a couple cloves with 1500mg of vitamin c and you will feel like you drank a powerful energy drink except it will last like 8 hours - it also has lots of beneficial effects on testosterone and your gut flora health. Also it will give you rock hard super boners.
anabolicmen.com/garlic-and-vitamin-c/
naturallyhard.net/sex-drive-hack-garlic-and-vitamin-c/

Attached: images.jpg (227x222, 8K)

also japanese study did the same thing about test levels but with garlic, nearly same result.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11481410

What if you eat a fuckload of garlic AND onions?

Attached: 1523230952047.png (633x758, 125K)

Did you never once consider just adding it to a salad you retard? What is the fucking matter with Americans?

Yeah man imagine that, eating a fucking vegetable, no way bro, talk about egg on your face.

Attached: the weak fear the strong.jpg (1024x624, 63K)

based

Attached: 1526607015071.jpg (2592x1944, 1.42M)

Attached: 1510722767027.png (801x532, 329K)

What's a salad?

It's ranch soup without the ranch

Top kek

>hack

How much garlic must I eat per day red onions fucking expensive here but garlic cheap af

Someone should answer thus

Attached: 1525984260102.jpg (599x449, 30K)

a couple cloves / day is good

Do I have to eat them raw? What onions make test go up the most?

Yes
Red

Lemme get some studies nibba

Underrated

>decide to eat a few cloves of garlic a day
>accidentally buy elephant garlic
>each clove is the size of 5 cloves of regular garlic
I almost threw up every night trying to eat that shit

OnionBro, we need you for another trial, please come in!

Do onions break my fast?
What about garlic?

Do I have to save them for my refeed?

Onions have calories, so yes

I dice it and put it in a small glass jar with a few tablespoons of bacon fat... then microwave it just to soften the garlic... then I drink it.
>very tolerable
>bacon fat is test fuel
>follow it up with 1000mg Vitamin C
>lipospheric for better absorption
>water
It's like strapping on a jet pack... I also take it with the holy grail of cum gains for maximum solid boners, and use a hydromax in the shower lol. Take your zinc, get that fat in ya

>/fast/
Yea but if you're legit fasting (not OMAD "fasting") the carbs and calories are so low it doesn't matter.

>calories
>fasting
You dumb fucking nigger that's not how a fast works

Sounds delicious, but I'm worried about cooking the garlic. What I've been doing recently is slicing the garlic thin, mixing it with olive oil and spreading it on bread. tastes pretty great.

This meme is ridiculous even if it were true why would you have to eat them raw like an apple?

Attached: 1523473495157.png (540x718, 293K)

71 hours since I had a protein shake. All I've had since has been salt water and a couple sips of black coffee.

I think the snakeman said a "garlic toe" wouldn't be too bad or knock me out of ketosis.

>eats a raw onion a day
>still has lower test than me
Sounds like a fucking meme tbqh

Onions?

Yea, I know it breaks the fast... but kinda depends on your goals. If you're looking to lose 100lbs you're probably not worried about test. Assumption in these threads is that fasting is used to cut quickly, in which case all of the autophagy benefits don't matter and we're talking about BMRz that are so high 50kcal of garlic is literally nothing.

So yea, true but unimportant.

>he thinks fat is test fuel
What a fucking moron

If you want to just shoot back a whole clove, try this out youtube.com/watch?v=XLVxVQ8O0s4
Tastes great.

Yea snakeman is fine with garlic unless you're obese, the rules change when you're fasting lean... a nuance that mongs cannot into i.e.,

google.com/search?q=cholesterol and testosterone

>garlic toe
?

He means a clove, leafs just say shit weird.

>click link
>it brings up blog results
Not convincing. Post studies.

You become moving biohazard

>begging to be spoonfed common knowledge
How about you kys instead? I don't maintain link libraries for spoonfeeding lazy niggers.

Thanks!

>common knowledge
I think you mean a common myth. Your body makes all the cholesterol you need, you can't increase production by simply eating cholesterol. Your genetics will determine your t levels and you are genetic trash.

>cuz I say so
Cool now post all the neat studies you have to back up your blogpost or again kys. See how that works nigger?

Vegan diets are characterised by their avoidance of animal products and thus cholesterol. Vegans are thinner than other food-group members and thus have less cholesterol in their blood. Vegans still have higher testosterone than all other groups.

Anecdotally: here is my test results. Vegan, less than 30g of fat per day, all the alcohol I want, absolutely zero cholesterol. Compare it to onion boy up there.

Cholesterol does not boost testosterone production, it is only needed for testosterone production and your body makes all the cholesterol you need. Similarly, dietary fat intake is required for testosterone production and general health but not as much as you think you need.

Stay mad

Attached: test.jpg (1440x676, 174K)

>vegan
stopped

>feels over reals
How unsurprising. You'll never make it if you don't stop coping

>veganshilling

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2017-10-06-19-34-45.jpg (776x944, 243K)

>in a thread about boosting testosterone
>hey, here's a scientific way to do it that doesn't involve following memes like a tard
>WOW STOPPED READING DONT SHILL OKAY LEMME EAT MY ONIONS IN PEACE

>t. crying about dead animals
go away vegan basedboy this is a thread about test.

Does this work with pomegranates, I don't want to have shit breath ty

>site replaces "s.oy" with "b.ased" now
kek'd

Check my pic in my post then. It's my test results. Guarantee they're higher than any other natty in this thread.

This, Op your a faggot thinking that people will like you more because you got meme'd into eating onions daily.

Attached: 1454224184780.jpg (1024x784, 54K)

>Cholesterol does not boost testosterone production
Oh god another one of these fags...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11207193
It doesn't "boost" it... and the testicles can produce some... but relying too much on cholesterol produced by the testicles inhibits Leydig cells from producing testosterone. tl:dr you're probably in good health (for now), but vegan diets are unsustainable and your test production will decline if you're not getting adequate levels if dietary cholesterol, which most people get from animal fat and shit like eggs.
Stay mad.

You become this man

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-18-10-04-39-885_com.instagram.android~2.png (1080x1064, 1.08M)

>but vegan diets are unsustainable and your test production will decline if you're not getting adequate levels if dietary cholesterol
And how long do I have to wait before test levels drop?

And what the fuck are you trying to say with this study? Stop abusing ellipses you weird cunt and just write normally. What message are you trying to convey with that study?

>640 pmol
>laughing_girls.jpg

>less than 30g of fat per day, all the alcohol I want
>And how long do I have to wait before test levels drop?
idk, how long have you been on this 30g fat a day routine? How fat are you etc... every cell in your body requires cholesterol for maintenance and replication... and alcohol is really bad for you. I wouldn't be shocked to see it lower in as little as six months abusing your body like that.
>And what the fuck are you trying to say with this study? What message are you trying to convey with that study?
That you're not getting enough fat in your diet, and your leydig cells in your testicles are certainly being overworked to produce test with such little available cholesterol. My guess is you haven't been a vegan very long and you're in that sweet spoy where you can pretend that you're doing great without actually enduring the consequences of a vegan diet.
>Stop abusing ellipses you weird cunt and just write normally.
You're the vegan here, weirdo.

>idk, how long have you been on this 30g fat a day routine?
Over two years. Think I'm nearing my third year now. Had that test done 1.5 years in.

>That you're not getting enough fat in your diet, and your leydig cells in your testicles are certainly being overworked to produce test with such little available cholesterol
>posts study on rats
>applies it to humans
Yeah, great logic bro. Really made me reconsider my diet.

>You're the vegan here, weirdo.
I'm also the one with high test which you faggots are chasing.

Right now I'm 6'1" 180lbs or so. Haven't weighed myself in awhile. Planning on getting another general blood test soon so we'll see how well I'm doing.

Mods are gay

>And what the fuck are you trying to say with this study?
vegans are brainlets, else they wouldn't be vegans... instead of just being like "vegetables are good for you" they take a feels approach to health and cry about animals... then cry more when others meet feels with feels and just tell them that they can fuck off with their bullshit confirmation bias.
...from the study.
>These results support the concept that testicular macrophages enzymatically produce 25-hydroxycholesterol that not only is metabolized to testosterone by Leydig cells when present at putative physiological levels but also may exert inhibitory influences on Leydig cells when present for extended periods at very high concentrations that may occur under pathological conditions.
iow, when your testicles are responsible for producing their own cholesterol for testosterone production it "exert inhibitory influences on Leydig cells" which are the cells in your testicles responsible for creating testosterone.
>posts study on rats
classic dismissal

>such a retard he can't even reply to the proper post
>.... still writes like a tard

>classic dismissal
Yeah, you're right. It is dismissal because you're trying to say that what is true in rats is DEFINITELY true in humans. Why is it always the first person to start throwing around 'brainlet' always the moron who is struggling to make sense?

>Over two years. Think I'm nearing my third year now. Had that test done 1.5 years in.
>Planning on getting another general blood test soon so we'll see how well I'm doing.
So, go get the test done and lets see a trend if you're going to use it as anecdotal evidence. A single data point is literally meaningless.
>nb4 its lower
>nb4 you don't post it
>nb4 you continue shilliing "high test veganism" for "moral reasons" like a feelscuck

>cry about animals
Who said I'm crying about animals? When have I even brought up animal welfare? Why you gotta strawman bro?

>for "moral reasons" like a feelscuck
When did I do this again?

>"high test veganism"
Here. An actual study on humans comparing long term vegans, vegetarians and omnivores adjusted for BMI, age and activity level proving vegans have higher testosterone scores. Stop crying now.
Reals > Feels

You show a stunning lack of knowledge about the endocrine system. All steroid hormones use cholesterol as a substrate.

>he eats onions and thinks any woman with a pulse will willingly come within 10 meters of him
toppest of keks

How is that related to what I said? I asked for studies showing you needed dietary cholesterol, he posted a google search which brought up blogs. That's not evidence. Nobody even claimed that cholesterol was completely unnecessary. Why do omnis always get their back up immediately when veganism gets brought up and then inevitably project that the vegan is arguing from emotion despite (scientific) evidence to the contrary?

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EAT GARLIC? i fucking choked on the juices while eating

tips pls

i've been eating the daily raw onions and it literally brought back my morning woods

It's a classic dismissal because it doesn't confirm your bias and therefore you're satisfied assuming that the base mechanisms in humans and rats are completely different and therefore no inferences can be made and no parallels exist... when we know damn well this isn't the case, which is why rats are used. Next you're going to try and paint me like I'm saying, "humans and rats are always the same!" because it's more convenient for you to divert than to face how strong your confirmation bias is. This is the mind of a vegan shill... immune from any evidence that contradicts their bullshit. Not even worth engaging, literally ever.

Go get your bloodwork done, lets see the results.

>ignores my study with hundreds of participants
>continues claiming a study done on rats and the inferences thus made trump any other claim
>g-get ur bludwurk dun
Won't be replying to you anymore. Either you're baiting or you're projecting, neither of which I'm interested in deconstructing.

...because veganism, unlike vegetarianism, is an ethical viewpoint about cruelty to animals not about nutrition. Everything after "hurting animals makes my feelings hurt" is confirmation bias happening AFTER you're already 100% committed to the position, which makes anything you say baised and subjective... including cherry picking studies that reinforce your confirmation bias.

You're arguing with a jew. Unproductive.
>Why do omnis always get their back up immediately when veganism gets brought up and then inevitably project that the vegan is arguing from emotion despite (scientific) evidence to the contrary?
Jewish statement of the month. Typical Jewish neurotic rambling.

God I can't wait until it's legal to run experiments on these creatures again with government funding. Lab rats are great for studying certain conserved processes but jews could provide a direct window into studying the genetics of corruption at new levels

Every interaction with a vegan ends the exact same way, run along and take your B12 faggot.

>act like a dumb cunt
>yeah, don't want to deal with that anymore, this is going nowhere
>HA YEAH FKN OWND I WIN RUN AWAY BICH xD
How will I ever recover?

>when the goy is so brainwashed he thinks he's rebelling by conforming
I hope you see the light eventually.

>kike
Wouldn't doubt it.
>goyim only my articles are valid, nothing you link is valid because I say so... oy vey why don't you conceed my viewpoint this is anuddah shoah

>How will I ever recover?
I wanna see yfw your test results drop as predicted.

>How is that related to what I said?
>he thinks fat is test fuel
>What a fucking moron
So now you believe that the two statements are different somehow? "fat is test fuel" is any different from what said...
>Nobody even claimed that cholesterol was completely unnecessary.
You claimed that your body could produce all of it that it needs here...
>your body makes all the cholesterol you need
...and user pointed out how that isn't true here You're squirming

Attached: 1506325490383.jpg (161x250, 6K)

>So now you believe that the two statements are different somehow?
Are we going to play the semantics game? I was clearly talking about generalised normal dietary fat intake like the retards who think 30%+ of calories are okay to come from fat.

>and user pointed out how that isn't true here
It's a study in rats. I've posted a study in humans. Last I checked studies in humans are worth more than studies on rats.

>You're squirming
Projection of the absolute highest order.

Let me ask you a question: what would I have to show you that would force you to admit I'm right?