Hobbies

What kind of hobbies to have apart from gym?

>swimming
>photography
>guitar playing
>reading

I want to add something but I dont know what.

Attached: action.jpg (640x640, 62K)

Church
Wife
Kids
Work

not Jow Forums related but I'm replying hoping that you'll wake up from your faggot weeb life

such a sad life.

>LARP
>yugioh
>airsoft
>40k
huge nerd, just also happen to be swole, which helps a lot with LARP and airsoft.

The moral authority because he's taken the total mainstream path. Has to frown on someone with true interests to make up for his deep deep unconscious sadness.

Carpentry, falconering, volunteer work, rock hounding, Freemasonry, hiking, sausage making, etc. Or even something like taking a look at a few community college courses that you're interested in for fun. Home renovation or basic mechanics are usually offered and fun/handy.

>BJJ
>Guitar playing
>Reading
>Billiards
>Shitposting on Jow Forums

>these are considered hobbies
hello to you too fellow mindless automaton!

BJJ, Taekwondo, doing hills, kettlebells, archery, DMT, stem cell injections, doing stand up comedy, podcasting, bow hunting, 90 second dead hangs

DMT? So your hobby is taking drugs?

This

Don't forget raising chickens

>drawing
>listening and discovering new music
>making music (on hiatus now desu)
>photographing

>Reading
>Hiking
>DUDE

>Projecting
Also having fulfilling hobbies is great, that user may have fulfilling work and likes to spend his free time with his family.

joe pls go

>BMX
>painting/drawing
>movies
>cooking(been on a beef jerky kick lately)
>Draftkings/daily fantasy sports during NFL season

I used to train BJJ but having 3 really physical hobbies got to be too much and I would always end up overtrained/under recovered. Still able to ride my bike 3x/wk and lift 3/wk with good results.

>cooking
>music(playing guitar and bass)
>gaming
>programing(havn't done in quite some time sadly)
>bodybuilding
>oly wl
>f1 and racing in genral

>skateboarding
>djing
>yoga

Fuck off joe

Wife, kids and work aren't hobbies. It's cool you're into role play games though. Which edition does your group play?

>coin collecting
>reading
>drawing... haven't practiced in over a year, fml

Tfw you have enough hobbies already and all you need is a gf

>Draftkings/daily fantasy sports during NFL season
what a fucking autist
>playing anything but season long leagues

I already have a gf

thats the reason he has lots of hobbies
people with gf are usually bland because they dont have time for hobbies and bettering themselves

so by your standards I have "lots of hobbies"? lol

Tfw I dont

Other hobbies apart from gym

Attached: laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif (347x244, 3.56M)

>Church
>Wife
>Kids
>Work
If that's your hobby outside of lifting, you're one boring fuck.

This is coming from a guy with a wife and kids.

>writing
>language learning (bilingual by upbringing English & Welsh, have since also got to C1 German and am working on improving my shit-tier J5 japanese
>vidya - went through a phase where I stopped playing but have got into it more again lately. I see no difference between a good single-player game and binge-watching TV so fuck off with the 'quit vidya' shit.
>football (or soccer to you burgers) - play/train minimum twice a week

>no Quake 2
Shitty LARP

video games

I just started drawing and I love it. It’s hard and I suck horribly, but the challenge is fun. It’s very meditative. I have been taking tutorials off of YouTube but mostly I’m just copying famous pieces of art.

Attached: A9FD97F5-F1CE-4671-966B-6CC3767B1B17.jpg (2269x1775, 502K)

Keep talking shit and I'll starch you, kid

D&D and other table top RPGs
Boardgames
Rock climbing
Archery
Video game modding
Language Learning

music production
playing guitar
programming
ctfs

Start songwriting if you just play guitar now

>piano
>songwriting
>reading
>writing fiction
>cooking

I'm pretty boring desu

I'm not gay.

poker
parkour
vidya

games
movies
archery
guitar
learning other languages

>I used to read and write a lot, but was fat and couldn't manage to do exercise or eat healthy
>now I go to the gym 3 times a week, I never miss a workout, I track everything I eat, all my weights, reps and sets, and have everything planned in advance, been doing perfectly everything and eating correctly. But I simply cannot read.
Why the fuck is this happening? I changed one habit for another, I can't even manage to grab a book even If I want. It's like I only have the capacity to focus on one thing, anyone with the same problem?

>reading news
>making shitty beats on cracked FL
>playing fps's
>reading books and convince myself i understand and enjoy reading them
>smoking way too much weed and then reading into a lot of weird shit online for hours (need to stop doing this one)

>Guitar
>Soccer
>D&D
>MtG
>PC Gaming
>Anime
>Motorcycles
>Hunting/Camping/Bushcraft

You'd have no idea I was this much of a nerd if you met me IRL. I don't tell women about any of my more childish hobbies until we've dated at least a couple months.

I prefer to keep them on the DL, since those things are associated with neckbeards and manchildren.

Attached: Allison-Stokke-02.jpg (662x993, 122K)

>What kind of hobbies to have apart from gym?
Dying one day at a time. Pretty much the only thing I do at my spare time and the only thing I'm naturally good at.

Attached: is that all you can lift.jpg (258x295, 21K)

If it isn't for money, I'm not gonna play.

Looking in the mirror and jacking off

>Competitive Super Smash Bros. Melee.
>Other Gamecube games for fun with friends.
>Casual PC gaming. Rocket League, Witcher 3, EU4
>Hiking and bouldering
>Track and Field (trying to be good at sprinting again)
>Reading and learning about history, current events, and geography
>Watching sports
Want to learn how to cook well and play the piano but haven't started those yet. Caring less and less about gaming as I get older. Practicing Melee is honestly still very therapeutic though.

Attached: melee 56 percent.jpg (1625x880, 157K)

>Church
>Wife
>Kids
>Work

don't be a cuck

join MGTOW

airsoft is fun as fuck, wish i had some kind of arena near me

>gaming with pals
>skating
That's pretty much it currently. When I get out of college I'll probably get a new dirtbike and start doing that more seriously. Long term goal is to buy a ski boat as well so I can wakeboard more.

you got a strong pineal gland homie

I sell roids

those are some pretty good ones

i also play guitar, mostly just improvising over jazz standards though.
i really wish i had a good girl. A few years ago a qt mormon girl was into me but i never took the plunge

Captain falcon for life. Really competitive smash is a real guilty pleasure for me. I switched over from project m to ssb4 due to falcon just being more viable.

games
shitposting
marksmanship (haven't done in a while)

uhhhh...
more shitposting?

music
I do music stuff
I haven't played in a while but I have been getting back into regular listening and experimentation
>yay I'm not a total loser!

40k and reading

Making money to pay for Tinder hoes
Swiping through Tinder hoes
Making time for Tinder hoes
Paying for Tinder hoes
Fucking Tinder hoes
Putting up with Tinder hoes' emotional woes
Eventually ghosting Tinder hoes

video games
netflix
reading
poker but i spent all my money on a vacation so not any more
reading about poker
dogwalking

Learn a combat sport. Boxing. It's Jow Forums and it is actually useful if something happens.

Waiting to lift some more

Attached: bob.jpg (261x169, 10K)

>yes goy women are evil don't have children

Watching anime and playing videogames, most other hobbies I'm interested in though need more money than I have

dressing up in girls clothing

>what are your hobbies other than weightlifting?

I'm always annoyed by this question.

C'mon. What the hell am I suppose to say? Weightlifting is pretty big for me and plays a pretty big part of my life.

Like I could talk about movies, music, books, art in general but that's not what they want to hear and we probably don't have the same taste. Or it's just small chit chat and/or it's both out of depth for us to go into any substantial analysis of a medium/media piece.

>netflix

Too bad no one seems to want to go in depth about what they watch and it's really just about their reactions to certain things.

Like what the fuck am I suppose to say, Jow Forums? Want to talk about Kendrick Lamar's concept behind Damn and how I feel certain lines in Fear actually seem to mess with the reverse playback?

Like fuck man I ain't one of those passionate, enthused people who can ramble on easily. I'm a low key and low energy analytic type of guy.

> drawing/storyboarding
> programming

I feel you buddy. I tend to get deep into stuff I'm into and when I'm trying just to tell them about it because they even asked, they look at me as if I'm the strange one

>mtg
>anime
>boxing(trying to go pro)
>video games(hearthstone, wow, Pokemon, fortnite, oversensitivewatch, desu ex series, etc)
>dining(I like trying out nice restaurants that aren't really chain, like a local Italian restaurant, or hibachi grill)

Attached: 1520483158981m.jpg (1024x440, 39K)

>dining at nice places

Shiiittt. I'm adding that one. I do that and didn't realize I could really expand on that one if anyone asks.

Thank you fellow user.

>MtG
>Pokemon
>Fortnite
>Overwatch
Are you shitposting

No problem user, most are hits but you also got some misses too, from shit food, to shit service and everything in between.
Not shitposting, at least I don't play league of casually progressive cancer

Attached: f26a1c22-8e18-4466-a165-d4726854b4c3.jpg (960x720, 96K)

>I don't play league because its cancer
>But I play Overwatch, Fortnite, MtG and Pokemon

I do SCA (unscripted full contact medieval stuff, rattan weapons. Between LARP and ACL on the "can fuck you up" scale), work on my Miata (I'm straight, if you'll believe it), and I used to do Taewkdondo, play the bass, play paintball, and go skiing, although I'm in the Army now and have been moving around a decent amount over the last couple years. Will try to get into those latter ones more soon.

That and this

Attached: 61bacae6-cb92-48d0-8435-416082499ff3.jpg (960x720, 81K)

>Somehow thinks Overwatch, fortnite pokemon and mtg aren't also cancer

Judo. Well martial arts in general but doing judo at present. Also finishing a secondary education degree. Freemasons. History (specifically ancient rome and ww2). After i finish this semester I plan to focus more on my Japanese too.

>camping
>guns
>playing trombone/tuba
>fishing/boating

Attached: IMG_0435.jpg (3264x2448, 1.42M)

Hello Judo bro. Just got my orange belt. Feelsgoodman

How is that gay?