How does one go around getting their body fat percentage calculated by a professional??

How does one go around getting their body fat percentage calculated by a professional??

Attached: Body-Fat-Percent.png (750x450, 548K)

>go to professional.
>no more steps

I can guarantee you don't need to get your body fat percentage calculated by a professional unless you're a superstar athlete in which case it'll be done for you. Watch the Scooby vid, use some calipers and you'll get a reasonably accurate reading. Don't be a raging autist on this one.

>go to a professional
>get an inaccurate measurement because there's no real way of knowing but I guess its better than purely guesstimating

Thats about it. Some gyms have those electric based stations that apparently tell you; never pay for them because they're inaccurate as fuck.

Why the fuck does your percentage matter?
If aesthetics are you concern who cares about the exact number
When you look good you look good

>try caliper
>7 %
>actually fat and no abs tho

no matter what i do, the result is always so low

Get a dexa scan.

I have spent thousands of hours looking at shirtless pictures of men. I can gauge your bf% with 1% error for free.

Post body.

5'9" ~145

Attached: IMG_20180520_175434.jpg (600x960, 80K)

Ab vascularity coming in, looking very lean.

I'd place you at 10%

Are your abs always that visible or just in lighning?
After a gym pass, under the right light, i can also accentuate my abs, else they can't really be seen.

>tfw no 34-35% gf
>tfw even if I got one, she'd just keep pigging out and ruin herself instead of staying there

>having an outie

lmfao

aren't you embarrassed that highschoolers can beat you up?

5'7 129lb
trying to cut to about a 12%, been fasting from about 7pm to bout 11am of the next day, just eyeballing it to make sure I don't eat that much with just lunch and dinner, breakfast has been eliminated.

came from 136 to 129 in about 2 weeks doing this.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-05-20 at 7.44.19 PM.jpg (768x1024, 59K)

It is a lot harder to gauge when you don't have much to any muscle mass. At your size, I'd probably just eat super clean at maintenance and lift hard. Maybe even a slight surplus cause you really need to put on some mass.

15%~ tho maybe.

why do u need to know your body fat percentage?

>129 lbs
motherfucker when you finish cutting you are gonna be a skelly

he is above 15% for sure

it helps to have an idea of how far away you are from a place where people normally look ripped, also lets you compare if you look skinnyfat because of lack of muscle or because of excess fat

It's amazing how women can actually look good within those ranges. Well, 34-35% might be harder, but some braphogs actually manage to still look hot,
Maybe because you're not training them, you fucktard.
Go do some crunches and they will pop like magic.

man all I want is to see if my love handles are pure fat or if my bone structure makes them be like that. also lose the face fat to see my fucking bone structure for the first time

abs are more than just low bodyfat, doesn't your gym have one of those fancy scales where you have to take your socks off

i think you shouldnt be fasting, just lifting and maybe cutting at a small deficit, theres a good chance that if you keep fasting you are gonna look skinnyfat

Posted this yesterday but didn't get any guesstimates. 5'11'', 153 lbs.

Yes, I know I have to clean my bathroom.

Attached: IMG_20180519_075837.jpg (930x1621, 301K)

Also, my back is leaner.