Hey user take your shirt off and join us in the pool

>hey user take your shirt off and join us in the pool
>let’s see those abs that you are always working on!
How’s your cut coming? Reminder you need to be lean for the sloots

Attached: 3E0FE4E4-9753-45D2-9D27-FBAD5C54D30D.jpg (1242x1553, 1.74M)

>lifting for women
Imagine being this retarded.

hehehe you brainwashed slaves, I will take my shirt off only if you show my your butt holes

Attached: hehehehe.jpg (900x900, 76K)

Fucking neckbeard quit pretending you have some golden moral compass. If they offered to fuck you irl this second if only you would continue lifting, guess what you would do?
Because I know EXACTLY what you would do. Give them the most jerky, Disney ride five minutes and five inches of their lives.

You are not in some movie. You are not fighting for some greater good. You're lifting weights so you can bang poonduneage. Period. You can dress it up however you want but you're just as much of a manslut as the rest of us, and the longer you pretend the more broken and confused your brain becomes.

incels really believe this

jesus those glasses
what's with that shit
I have normal aviators and I think they're fucking huge
why would anyone buy something bigger than those?
fucking girls

>you need to be lean for the sloots
This meme needs to die. Not being a slob fatass with a complete lack of self respect is usually enough. Everything else is gravy.

fucking kek, wtf Jow Forums why are you like this

Getting abs is easy. If you don't have abs you are fat or think squats and deads will give you a sixpack.
Stop being fat.

holy fuck, they are gigantic

Attached: 1369348439497.jpg (943x220, 35K)

>tfw my breakfast and lunch combined came to under 600 calories

Am i gonna make it bros?

>How’s your cut coming?
down 8% of my body weight in a month.

if you lift for women you're the ultimate cuck and will never make it

fucking based

>chick on the right is hoverhanding
what does this mean

its sad mate

>tfw skinnyfat twink DYEL
Should I just cut and focus on upper body and abs until summer ends, then get back to starting strength once everyone starts wearing clothes again?

nah

i just lift to keep my mind distracted and have some goal on this shit life

fpbp

>blocks your path

Attached: IMG_0416.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

5'11" 140lbs skelly here. Believe it or not I actually don't look like a complete holocaust victim because I have decent shoulder genetics. Been lifting about five months now from skinnyfat, lost about 35 pounds and still coasting on noob gains. I just still have a bit of stubborn fat around my lower belly and lower back that I wanna lose before I start dat lean bulk. Should only be another five pounds or so, so should take about three more weeks.

Attached: 1526272868039.jpg (700x382, 27K)

this. chick on left looks ridiculous

>tfw skelly
>ride bike home every day from work
>housing development i am in has community center with pool
>debating if this summer i should stop at the pool on the way home from a hot bike ride and swim a bit to cool off but too self conscious to have shirt off

what do you think fit. pic is me

Attached: IMG_1593.jpg (2448x3264, 690K)

People say not to lift for women, because lifting is very low on their priority list when looking for a relationship. Just don't be fat, or a skeleton and you will be fine. A good body is merely the cherry on top of the total package. Also, nice reddit spacing, but it's time for you to go back

Attached: 95WQzuU.png (1000x1000, 2.1M)

they're cute

This

Too many faggots on this board think lifting figures into their stoic higher purpose shit when really they’re just as narcissistic and vain as the rest of us, but worse because they dress it up as some sort of martyrdom like they’re fucking Atlas

>take off shirt
>they are shocked by how good I look
>ignore them because nervous
>hide my body beneath the water to make them stop looking
>they leave
>crisis averted and my virginity is safe once again

>takes off shirt and jumps in, splashing the girls
>"well, it looks like my body got you girls wet hehe"

I'd take my shirt off and then just make a joke about a power gut or something. I kinda look like a brick shit house. Maybe girls are into that but who cares.

Saw my family for the first time in a while today and they said I looked "thin" so I guess my cut is coming along well

I literally lift to play sports better, but I agree.

You don't look bad at all. Swim!

>2ND WEEK OF SS
>95 DEGREES OUT
>ALWAYS WEAR HOODIE TO HIDE POWER LEVEL

Attached: 1523205846390.jpg (720x720, 140K)

I've seen this pic a bunch of times and only just noticed the face drawn on the bag, kek.

women are the easiest demographic to market to because they will literally buy anything without thinking about it. That is why feminists are complaining about "muh Pink Tax" when really its just dumb women buying a more expensive shaving razor because it is marketed towards women. Idiots.