Why people buy meme gym clothes

every time i see somebody wearing this meme shit clothes in gym makes me pity the fool

people that wear this are WEAK mentally, they give their fucking money to ecelbs that make this in china with cheap shit fabric and where they force one handed children work on it

why don't you wear adidas or nike like a normal bloke user ?

why you make a fool out of yourself ?

why user ?

Attached: alphalete_power_blue_by_bladesdesign-d94i1ae.jpg (1231x649, 41K)

I, too, have noticed this. But it’s always the chinks that wear stupid shit like Alphalete, Ever Forward, or whatever the next meme brand is. I guess they’re just an mentally weak as women who ALL wear gymshark because it’s the “””instagram fitness trend”””

MyProtein clothing is actually p. good quality for the price, but agree that all the meme shit like Gymshark is worn exclusively by plebs

I live in Belgiun , and gymshark thots are a rare breed here. I like having them around , its a free test boost.

i would never own a product that says alpha on it. that shit screams insecurity

Yeah, haha
*Pushes my green trim underarmour hoodie out of view*

how fucking gay is your gym if it doesn't allow you to lift naked

Identity Crisis

Gotta define yourself somehow amirite?

I seen this today in Belgium

Why do you care? People wear what they want and if its bad quality they would stop wearing it. Why support a multi billion dollar brand and not a small brand thats more unique? Obviously it’s gonna cost you more because these people dont have dedicated factories.

True but you should exclude alpha industries here

that brand is fucking ruined

i dont care about the brand. as long as it doesnt say the word alpha on it. if its like a cool little symbol or an A id rock it.

It’s not more unique when everyone else is wearing it too, stupid.

They make good clothes for good prices...Plus I like to support Christian. He needs my neetbux so that he can continue to bang Heidi in his million dollar house. (although I preferred Nikki)

Attached: guzmannikki.jpg (500x500, 69K)

Hey fuck you buddy, gymshark is of good quality, looks nice and comes at a fair price so why wouldn't I wear it.

why would you support this mutt ?

if brainless idiot like him can find motivation why do you can't find it in yourself ?

it is fucking meme, only for gym sluts

today i had 3 woman like this in gym

ugly faces but they wear gymshark LOOK AT MY FUCKING ASS pants

Tbqh, the only meme gym clothes I'd wear would be some of the DBZ stuff

Lmao what a hater. You will never be aesthetic with a Jow Forums gf. You are projecting, I can find the motivation on my own I just like watching his channel.

Attached: fitgf.jpg (600x937, 74K)

I don't know why the brand should be ruined but their bomber jackets are still the best

I buy gym clothing straight from china, infact i buy 99% of my clothing from there.

Just bought 20 shirts for $2.50 each. Also have like 30 hoodies that I got for $5-10 each. Surprisingly all good quality.

What you do is go on ebay, find a china seller selling cheap clothing, order 1 item you like the look of, free delivery, etc. If you like the one you got as a test, then go ahead and buy a ton of them.

I do this often.

It seems to be gym king in the UK, usually worn by dyels. The power of social media.