Random Q & A - ANYTHING GOES

I'll start. please chime in with any random questions and hopefully answers

gut health - poop transplants are a thing. BUT I really like eating ass already. Is there an evolutionary reason I like it? benefits? negatives? discuss.

Creatine - anybody have negative response? just started.

Dumbbell only routine - sometimes is all I have access to. can real progress be made?

facial aesthetics - what are god tier products or techniques for skin gains

caffeine - how much is too much. any effect on progress?

Attached: hinwood.png (300x450, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14636102
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29138605
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29345167
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29214923
suppversity.blogspot.com.ar/2013/10/creatine-dht-hair-loss-prostate-cancer.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14757277
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11252073
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14685870
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19741313
youtube.com/watch?v=tEx8__ie6bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

creatine makes you bald faster, otherwise its great
dumbbells are ok, hard to train legs heavy though
retinols
just drink 3-4 cups of quality coffee

I currently show no signs of balding does it only speed up symptoms if predisposed? Or can it actually make you start balding?

And I'll add to the gut health thing.. Probiotics? Kimche? Seems sleep plays a big role in gains and fat loss what about gut health

Opinions on mewing?

Its good if your a cat

if do grayskull lps your weeks sould be
AxBxA
AxBxA
or
AxBxA
BxAxB?

It increases dht, which is what causes balding in people prone to it.

So if ur the type to bald it could accelerate the process. I'm not sure if it can trigger baldness in people that may otherwise not have gone bald despite being at risk tho

Why the fuck is my DOMS so ducking terrible? I came back to the gym after like a year off because I was on rotation, and I’m fucking debilitated after deadlifting.

I still have a decent amount of strength, but a simple 1x5 at 315 is debilitating me for like multiple days. I don’t ever remember it being this terrible before.

Or am i just being a bitch about it?

I’m right there with you I just got back into the gym after a year off and am aching really bad and right now don’t even have fully mobility of my arms because it’s aching so bad. I think it’s just because we took so much time off then went straight into heavy lifting. But that’s just my guess

The purple muscle is tight as hell when I come up at the top of my squat. Am I going too fast, under-trained there, not stretchy enough or what ? I've tried swapping my stance width and foot turn but neither make any noticeable difference.

sorry forgot pic. It's the purple muscles that are tight and sore at the end of my squatting instead of all my major compunds. Not even squatting heavy at all.

Attached: adductors.jpg (297x728, 99K)

A friend of mine recommended a BCAA stack to help with it, I’ll try it but I don’t particularly see what it’s gonna help.

But yeah I’d agree, way back when I started deadlifting 185 didn’t really matter that much, but I could see how just going straight to 3 plates after a year off would be a shock.

Can I minimize rest days by eating a big enough surplus and sleeping like 12 hours? I have the next 4 weeks free before my new job and want to take advantage of it.

nyone else have a girl that’s hard to make cum? I’ve had lots of gf and I know some that cum easy and some that don’t cum at all, and I know I can satisfy her, it just takes a while. Whether it’s my cock or my mouth, it takes upwards of 20 minutes and hitting just the right buttons to give her the big O and it’s annoying. Even when she’s masturbating (we do together some time where we make out and grope each other and I jerk cum onto her pussy and she touches herself), it still takes her over 20 min and a lot of work. Otherwise we have a great sex life and are very passionate and come into each other all the time. It’s just a pain in the ass and becomes a lot of work and is making me a little resentful and less into sex.

Anyone been know the feel?

I fucked up my gut health, turns out I can't eat most things raw (salad, fruit) unless I want diarrhea.
Took pharmacy grade probiotics for half a year to get back to normal. Mine was called omnibiotic stress repair, I'm in Germany.
So if your poop ain't right, hop on the probiotics train. If you're doing good, it's probably not worth the money.

Source: my ass

It's really common.
It might help if you don't consider it to be annoying to be intimate with a girl for as long as 20min.

It's more like
A1xB2xA1
B1xA2xB1
1 = squats
2 = diddlies

I have the same problem.
practice squatting a2g and just chilling down there as long as possible.
my non pain hip was tight, which caused pain in the other one. make sure you're using both hips evenly.
am i supposed to pinch my shoulder blades when I bench? sometimes, my pinky on one hand goes numb.

Girls cannot "cum" since they do not produce semen.

>> it's annoying
>> it still takes over 20 min and a lot of work

you're never gonna make it

Thanks for the response. I'll try paused static A2G for awhile to see how it goes.

Creatine will 100% increase your lifts after taking 5 gr every day for 21 days, and then maintaining that dosage for the rest of your lifting life. It takes 21 days to take effect as it works through creatine-phosphate saturation.
It will increase your lifts.
You do not need a "loading phase" - just take 5 gr every day.

It will also increase your DHT 40- 60% above your base after only 7 days of taking it. DHT is highly associated with Male pattern baldness, but there are no clinical studies which directly correlate the two together. They all end up with "it depends on your genetics."

>if you have a genetic predisposition to balding, then creatine could speed up the rate at which you begin balding.

If you're really worried just save money for hair transplant treatment which has been shown to work fine, and you need to remember that as far as women are concerned - your overall success matters way more than your looks, so if you're lifting for mires you're doing it wrong and if you're not hustling everyday to make yourself a wealthier and well rounded person none of it matters.

Sources:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14636102
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29138605
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29345167
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29214923
>suppversity.blogspot.com.ar/2013/10/creatine-dht-hair-loss-prostate-cancer.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14757277
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11252073
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14685870
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19741313

How is cycling off? Honestly if there is risk of hair loss I might pass. I was injured and didn't exercise for 8 months.. Became kind of skinny fat and within three weeks of lifting again and clean diet I look and feel different. I guess muscle memory is real? So glad to be back at it. One thing I've noticed is a bit of fatigue during the day that I don't remember.. Hoping it'll pass

In just seven days...
>maybe six, five with steroids
I can make you a...
>faaaaaaag just like your dad

youtube.com/watch?v=tEx8__ie6bg

What is mewing?

There is no "cycling off". It's not addictive, nor does it steal your gains once you stop taking it.
If you stop taking it and you managed to saturate your creatine phosphate, that's to say if you took it for atleast 3 to 6 weeks, then its effects will remain for another 3 to 6 weeks before wearing off. Then you'll lose some water weight.

Bad cadence. Try

In just seven days
>or five with roids
I can make you a
>faaaaaaaaaaag just like your dad

What the fuck is that shit when everything gets quiet and my ears start ringing hard, sometimes in only one ear, for a short while? I've got minor tinnitus is this just it flaring up? Please help

Attached: 4f9.jpg (492x492, 117K)