>skate board every day for several hours a day
>feels good man
>never get bored
>have a ton of fun
>meet new people every day
>get tons of fresh air and sunlight
>only down side is perpetual surface level injuries
Why don't you /skate/ Jow Forums?

Attached: 20180520_162250.jpg (1810x3689, 3.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SXk4VWjXvtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because I'm not a teenager in 2003?

I fucked up my ankle really bad at my first try at the skate park and decided I'm too awkward and lanky to skate

so how long have you been a homeless drug addict?

Shit reason desu. People skate at any age and it's never too late to start

I tried for a couple months and couldn't even Ollie, and skateboard wheels suck ass. Cruising is fun, but it's lame if I can't do anything. Also a grown Assam trying to learn how to skateboard is embarrassing.

Just get on and try again. The only bad skater is a quiter. No one will judge you and people are generally really nice and willing to help you learn if you ask besides body type really has nothing to do with it. See. youtu.be/SXk4VWjXvtw

>zumiez
Kill yourself

Never been homeless but I am a recovering user. Getting out and exercising is a great way to keep myself busy and motivated to stay sober

Free stickers are free. I got all my parts at a local skate shop by where I work

Ollie isn't an easy or intuitive trick to be honest. Just keep practicing and I'm sure with will get it. And there is nothing embarrassing about a man trying in earnest to improve himself

I want to learn to skate so bad it's just i'm old(22) and have no idea where to go to skate

Attached: 1525914977338.jpg (660x800, 61K)

fucked up my shoulders several years back and now i cant do anything that requires it

Longboard and never get injured

Just go to the skatepark and skate with the 12-year olds lol.

I'm 22 as well so you are just fine. There is a guy in his 30s at my local park who is just starting out. Google skate park on your phone and try to look around your house for a covered paved outdoor area for those rainy days

LMAO

Nothing wrong with longboarding but I want to learn new tricks and challenge myself. Besides I don't mind being hurt a little bit for the sake of adversity.

Never been to a skate park have you? The demographic tends to be pretty diverse.

>Recently started longboarding again
>Was cruising down a trail with a buddy
>84ºF so sleeves rolled up
>Buddy fell behind because shit bearings
>I pass by a few sorority girls that are walking the opposite direction
>"looks pretty strong"

I'm about 6'6" so I feel you man.

>tried for a couple months
>couldn't ollie
You sure you tried m8?
>Cruising is fun
Literally this. I just go and find hills around my college's campus and then cruise all the way down

fpbp

Attached: no homo.jpg (582x431, 163K)