Well Jow Forums it's that time of year again

Well Jow Forums it's that time of year again

>Nasty disgusting roasties/fatties talking about how strong they are for Wearing bikinis

>Whilst simultaneously self conscious as fuck and seeking validation

>Frigging groce, why doesn't society shame these skanks for not taking care of their bodies

Attached: capture16.png (748x696, 548K)

Nigga why do you care what nasty disgusting roasties/fatties do or think ?

You must be fun at parties

Attached: redditt.png (1050x741, 159K)

I'm not any sort of expert but going by this picture she lost a lot of weight and she did it when she became to old for her body to do shit about the stretch marks. Either you fix it up early on or fuck it up for life in which case nobody will be wowed by you on the beach but at least you're not some lard lord stuck riding walmart carts living permanently fixed to an oxygen mask.

Found the roastie

or maybe she had a kid..

are we in a party right now? no? then fuck off

Did someone stab her?

Mother's should be cherished.

Six

The only non virgin in this thread.

>admitting your virginity
well done

How she got fat doesn't matter.

>getting invited to parties

Attached: 1510007347532.jpg (200x194, 6K)

@46095786
dont even deserve it

Attached: 1525804297996.jpg (520x588, 121K)

Attached: mum of 6.jpg (634x750, 94K)

Attached: sharny-bikini-2.jpg (550x847, 78K)

If women look like that after having a kid, I am never having kids with my future wife. That's fucking nasty brah

This is why you get a second wife 15 years younger than you minimum.

Attached: 1473010261313.gif (500x255, 1.32M)

Joke's on you, I don't go to parties.

Jokes on you I probably won't go to a pool this year anyway.

I despise it to be honest. It's like at a meat counter. It feels like 90% of the people that are around 20-30 are just there to present themselves. Also I don't want to see all those girls in bikinis, their asses and tits. It makes me sad and angry

Stretch marks are scars at any age. People get them from puberty too

Yeah, commit genetic suicide. Well worth it user.

Stretch marks on her legs from pregnancy? How does that even happen?

>tfw stretch marks from growing up on hip and knees
>tfw stretch martks on inner side of leg and belly because of getting thinner
>tfw stretch marks on front side of shoulders because muscle grow

What the fuck you guys, am I the only one with shit skin in here? Did I learn too late about coconut oil?

>Did I learn too late about coconut oil?
Yes, prevention is better than reduction. >only mentioned coconut oil
Hmm...

Stop

Reddit

Spacing

Please

Sage and report

Who cares. Just leave the thread or better yet leave the website.

Attached: 1480702845363.jpg (645x773, 56K)

>why dont i have a gf *inhale* HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Now ya know

w-whats wrong with coconut oil?

It’s actually phone spacing. If you type a “paragraph” on the phone in the box provided and then put a space between that paragraph it creates that legibility that you seem to associate with that other dumpster fire site. Why are you all so obsessed with Reddit formatting as opposed to the information, it never occurred to me that someone could be this upset over it. You really must not have much going on in your life.

>reddit spacing
>can't greentext

Attached: 1486956938527.jpg (650x547, 75K)

I live in Florida, it's that time of year all year round here.

Those are from a pregnancy you pre-pubescent dimwit.

Just have her rub the lotion on its skin. It should keep stretch marks to a minimum.

How dare you post sharny like that

You have no idea how stretch marks work, do you? If they appear or not and to what degree is highly based on genetics and the age of the mother. Thinking lotion solves the problem is like thinking vitamines will cure a cold.

Attached: if-you-see-this-image-while-scrolling-the-first-page-22191009.png (500x527, 99K)

its that time of the year where i do drugs and bang 18 yr olds before they head to college.

Ladies get big when you drop a load of nut butter in em. Know one who swelled up so bad she got stretch marks on the top of her feet

shoo shoo gains goblin

If having sex is more important to you than having kids its probably a good thing that you dont become a father