Are magic rocks Jow Forums?

Are magic rocks Jow Forums?

Attached: Healing-Crystals-Stones-New-Age-Metaphysical-Store-1280x960.jpg (1280x960, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oyjCq_iB5yE
nanomedicine.com/NMI/4.7.1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=EdQB55ErZuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends on what you use it for.

Be careful with these rocks they can be powerful and complex, just like you and I.

I channeled all my harsh negative vibes into a Moldavite stone as a last ditch effort to attack my ex-wife Susan, hoping a mirror of her cruel energy would stop her legal attacks and let me have custody of our Star-child Shaun.

I put the Negative Stone into a a lead and gave it to Sean, I was giving him strict instructions to use kitchen tongs to place under his mothers pillow. But Susan must have been casting a spell of confusion towards at that very moment. The spell reflected off me due to my strong spiritual barrier and hit Shaun directly. He opened the bag and placed the crystal directly on his Crown Chakra. He immediately started to convulse and foam at the mouth.

He's bed ridden and I've been slowly healing him with positive channeled energy. But he was meant to arrive back at Susan's three days ago. Her lawyers have been calling non-stop and child protective services will be here this afternoon. They will never understand what Susan's spell of confusion has done to Shaun and I.

I have faith though, this is the life of a crystal healer. I know my Amethyst will balance this mess.

Attached: amethyst.jpg (1000x1000, 133K)

Teach us more of your wisdom, great one.

You're my new spirit animal.

forty fucking keks.

Real shit, though, my cousin's a yoga teacher and she's all into that shit. Chakras, healing stones etc. It's all such fucking nonsense.

Any time I tell her it's ridiculous my entire family condescends me like I'm some kind of idiot. "Oh user, you're so young, you don't believe anything. One day, you'll learn." It makes me want to punch a fucking wall.

Like, am I some kind of moron because I don't believe her rocks actually have magical powers? Isn't my whole family roman catholic? Shouldn't what she's doing be considered witchcraft to them?

Yea, and I'm the naive one. Apparently I'll learn some day.

Attached: Allison-Stokke-01.jpg (600x864, 250K)

Attached: 529550576e155900442c1cfb5c1c6289.gif (500x229, 998K)

10/10

10/10
Would read again

You have to achieve the high ground

Teach me your ways oh great one.

Attached: cyrus_the_archmage_by_b_cesar-dadjetq.jpg (752x1063, 177K)

I'd say so.

Attached: JO Crystal.jpg (600x633, 63K)

This post is pretty rockin'.

Holy Kek

Is this pasta?

How do you make a post this great after having just read it, do you do lots of writing?

>healing crystals
No healing, only suffering

Attached: phosu.png (620x349, 209K)

Absolutely Based

cap pls

You sound like you have a lot of negative energy. You should channel it into a well stone.

WE

Yeah, pretty much

Attached: 1499959639189.jpg (3264x2448, 2.39M)

Actually she was simply referencing the fact that you're a manlet. When will you learn?

Goncern.jpg

How do you interpret tarot?

Godspeed crystal shaman

Attached: 14ufqc204ck01.jpg (559x433, 64K)

You need an understanding of Kabbalah, Astrology and listening to your own intuition.
The pictures help tremendously, but there is usually more than one meaning behind a card, especially when it is a part of a set.

Attached: CEv2EWTWoAEcFyo.jpg (500x372, 27K)

There's a lot to it, and different decks have different "personalities". My advice is to just get a classic Rider-Waite deck and draw a card every morning, and learn about that card - then slowly start doing 3 card readings here and there

Attached: 1500188733942.jpg (2881x2024, 567K)

N E W P A S T A
E
W
P
A
S
T
A

Attached: 1524896478641.jpg (570x570, 21K)

Based crystal Shaman, can you show me how to channel my inner strength to become stronger?

I didn't now this pastaroni, I like it

how is this Jow Forums?

this should be on /x/

Of course.
Chanelling some loving kindness prana with my penisothyst into this thread right now.

They know. Dump it.

Attached: bog.jpg (1280x720, 384K)

>it's a /xfit/ episode.

Neat

Attached: 1525896409243s.jpg (250x216, 6K)

Monsieur?

Attached: answer.jpg (495x528, 75K)

I guess this is as good as a place to ask as any.

Do any of you got any rituals/quirks you like to do before you lift?

I was count to ten while holding on to the bar to prep myself mentally before I start my lifts.

Funny you ask.
Instead of counting reps, I chant a spell.
Each rep is a word I say to myself in my head.
I try to make them rhyme and they are always related to my waifu because I am a weeb.

When I'm going heavy sometimes I like to pretend I'm some government superhuman project and there is a theater of scientists and military personnel waiting to see how I perform.
Also this song youtu.be/oyjCq_iB5yE

Also Roman Catholic. I’ve practiced tarot but not for divination, more for the archetypes and storytelling, pretty lost period in my life but it helped me through.
I actually had my chakras read yesterday at a party for the first time, as well as a foot reading. This shit was spot on. I was thinking the entire time what about my appearance or mannerism is giving this away and I have no fucking idea how she saw what she did. I’m really trying to think critically about what happened but I can’t really come up with how she knew about me, especially my childhood and how I responded to it. I said very little while she worked.
You can call bullshit all you like but man I know what I witnessed and this bitch knew more than anything you could infer at first glance. I suspect it wasn’t rigged because 1) people don’t know me that well, and 2) the host of the party was complaining about how she didn’t like the reading she got.

Attached: image.jpg (665x574, 153K)

While I can not vouch for the crystals, there is plenty of science demonstrating the effectiveness of energy and prayer.

If you actually care about the truth, you might check out Skeptiko, a podcast and a forum and read the studies. They should be easy to find.

Attached: 1514231042521.jpg (300x450, 36K)

Usually I'd say that it's always rigged, but I've been reading Jung lately, and now I'm not sure what to believe.

>there is plenty of science demonstrating the effectiveness of energy and prayer.
>autisticpepe.jpeg

If I'm planning on pushing a PR then I imagine myself as a Roman soldier and that I can't "have a bad day" because that could possibly mean me dying and my family getting rape/murdered

Jesus, lmao

>kaballah
Fuck that, in no way is it prerequisite for learning to read or understand tarot. I don’t know shit about ancient Jew magic but I get good feedback after my readings. I suspect you’d get more out of dualist philosophy or something like the Kybalion.
>astrology
Kind of necessary, but mostly supplemental. Cards that relate to astrology are a minority. All I can think of off the top of my head are the wheel of fortune and the moon. Most of the cards can be interpreted with numerology and knowledge about the 4 elements.
You need to study:
>numerology
>alchemy
>Jungian archetypes
Rider-Waite itself is really simple to learn with the right book. Intuition is an obvious given if you’re reading for other people, but I’ve had readers who use intuition alone and it’s frustrating to me to see one thing represented on the card and hearing them pull random fluffy shit out of their ass.

Attached: image.jpg (1117x1850, 788K)

What you'll learn one day is that your cousin is autistic and everyone is just playing along because otherwise she gets upset and goes into full tardrage.

>Rider-Waite itself is really simple to learn with the right book
Which one?

Pretty much anything from Barbara Moore. I started out with the steampunk tarot deck and accompanying book, and it actually isn’t so bad. Basically a Rider-Waite deck with more aesthetic art. It remains my favorite deck to use despite growing out of the steampunk sort of style.

>This shit was spot on.
This is like horoscopes. The person making the shit up uses the most vague and wide reaching statements possible. I can do it to you too because I am fucking psychic n' shit.
>You are a very faithful man
>You have trouble in your sex life
>I see a very rich future for you
The formula for nearly every "psychic reading" goes:
>obvious point (generally something to do with physical appearance)
>Something true for everybody
>Vague thing everybody secretly wishes to be true
>Repeat until reading is done
Psychic readings are only true because you subconsciously want them to be true. They are just scams out to get your money. These psychic scams were very dangerous back in the 80s-90s where there wasn't any internet to call the bullshit out. People unironically died because of this - see Peter popoff.
I recommend you check out "psychic cringe" or "psychic fails" on YouTube to find out more.

Attached: Cu08RNGVIAAfEm5.jpg (900x1200, 146K)

Channel astral spirits when I want it to feel extra good

How do you get then to work? Just have it in your pocket?

I might buy the tigers eye, good luck, fortune etc... sounds good.

Attached: images-49.jpg (469x313, 32K)

Your sparse example triggered me into longposting. it was more like:
>you have esoteric knowledge. Yes you, guy at a party in a button up and jeans. You have healing hands. I haven’t touched your hands once but I know they are warm somehow.
Again, this stuff is strange to immediately pick up on because I don’t wear any signifiers.
>you’ve had a really hard childhood and had to discipline yourself, you’ve done well to find balance and stay grounded. You’ve been able to self reflect at a young age, and work through it. They say well done.
My boomer parents didn’t do much to give me structure or discipline, and I suffered some emotional neglect. It’s been something that I’ve worked on my whole life.
>pay more attention to your gut, and learn the difference between anticipation and anxiety.
>you’ve remained good-hearted despite experiencing some of humanity’s uglier sides. You give so much but need to learn to receive. Recent changes have helped you heal from previous hardship, things are moving in the right direction.
Some of my family have betrayed me very badly. Emotional neglect and also being something of a problem child means very bad relationship with authority. My first ex really fucked me up and it’s been years since we broke up. I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time last week, and all of my feelings of inadequacy and failure sort of just melted, because it was everything I wanted it to be.

Cont.

Attached: image.jpg (346x348, 170K)

>you speak well, and you’re learning to speak more clearly. Learn to be more straightforward.
I can talk a lot and give useful information, but I hold a lot back when I talk to people. I’m not as fluent as I know I’ve been in the past.
>you are aware and can bring knowledge to others.
Kinda speaks to my frustration with this clownworld that preaches a very life denying philosophy and seeks for us to unlearn what we innately know is true, especially in relation to human health and what beauty is.
>you have a direct connection to The Source
I feel that this is true. I can track the genealogy of most of my ideas and I can give good reasons for why I think the way I do, but sometimes, especially when assessing other people, I tend to know things that I don’t have any reason to know.

Dunno man, pretty much all of that was in my ballpark. Can you really sling all of that at anyone and expect even 80% of it to stick?

Attached: image.jpg (900x600, 286K)

Crystals are every bit as effective as fasting, nofap, and onions, so... sure.

ARE THE CRYSTAL

My aunt is preparing the energetic cleansing of our deceased grandparent's house.
What should I expect?

Attached: 1453726488261.jpg (960x1280, 269K)

>mfw I have a five inch white quartz crystal I have from panning rocks in the Smoky Mountains as a kid
The fuck do it use it for? I’m not looking for tard tier tumblr Wicca shit but i’m hoping to induce placebo for subconscious muscle gainz. Do I squeeze it or scream at it?

Attached: D980AE26-333F-42D8-ABE6-2B330A425FD5.jpg (377x325, 46K)

Wear it around your neck and meet other men with a white quartz crystal necklace.

>>Can you really sling all of that at anyone and expect even 80% of it to stick?
Yes, because everyone will interpret the reading according to how it applies to their own history. Everyone has experienced some emotional neglect in their childhood, everyone needs to learn the difference between anticipation and anxiety, everyone has a direct connection to The Source (although not everyone is aware).
I'm not saying people cannot benefit from hearing these things, as they can help reflect upon one's own life.

Having said that. I have studied meditation with the ishaya monks, and I have both given, received and witnessed statements from one to another based on pure intuition that were 100% accurate for that person. These statements were reflections for that person's blind spot on where that person could improve. I know from personal experience that there is a Divine Consciousness at play, and as long as you're channeling this Consciousness, you appear practically omniscient from an observer's perspective.

I'm sorry, this is calcified information.

JEM

Attached: jem-costume-1-640px.jpg (640x580, 181K)

Attached: 1426055895370.jpg (707x682, 74K)

Human body electric field:
nanomedicine.com/NMI/4.7.1.htm

Crystals are oscillators:
youtube.com/watch?v=EdQB55ErZuU
"If a voltage is applied to the crystal, it will vibrate."

This is why you feel a crystal vibrate in your hand. At this point you can get spiritual if you want, or jack off to some quotes from Tesla. Either is more legit than meme-y tarot cards.

>Not having your squat plug be made out of spiritually infused jade.
Not gonna make it.

Iirc its not so much the prayer as it is the belief in the prayer.

I have a stone I use to put negative energy in. I think of all the things that make me angry or sad while holding the rock. Once I'm done with this I light a fire and burn the rock for some time. I can tell from the smoke that the rock is getting cleansed. I watch out for manifestations in the smoke but those are pretty rare. Sometimes I will see the smoke manifestations in dreams too. After one of my ritual I went to sleep once and saw a loved one come from the nether to cheer on me. It was a being of pure white smoke but it was as familiar as being with that person.

I'm into divination (mostly tarot) and astrology. I don't base major life decisions around them or anything but it's an interesting way to reflect on your life and look at problems in different ways. i love reading natal charts. It's kind of an abstract spirituality. Crystals and stuff is where you start to lose me. That's going into the realm of 'magic' and it's pretty dubious.

why do I get the feeling you're talking about meth

No there isn’t lmao
>no no dude listen to my p-p-podcast for proof

Attached: 65326A41-F155-49FA-87DF-9C46A6F2C1A4.jpg (960x960, 172K)

Never touched meth. Only drugs I ever did is mushrooms

Just my 2 cents, take it as you will
So we have all these tools with rigidly defined purposes, right? Forks to eat with, flashlights to illuminate, weights to lift. But what about less defined purposes? Maybe there are some tools whose purpose isn't a mystery, their purpose IS mystery.

>doesn't believe anything until it's been on the news

Attached: 1526915688111.jpg (634x960, 39K)

>believes everything that's not on the news

user, i fucked your mother.

>ywn stuff money in Wulfenite's thong and garterbelt

Believing they have any power is a sign of a mental illness, never date a girl who's into this kind of stuff, it should be considered a major red flag

>"AND NOW INTRODUCING TO THE STAGE, EVERYONE GIVE IT WAY WAY UP FOR ZIIIIIRRRRRCOOOON"

under
fucking
rated

yea but only as a suppository

>Do I squeeze it or scream at it
fucking kek

bestpost
well
maybe second best post
fuck Susan

Post Jow Forums rocks

Attached: su_jasper_final_by_bbg4ya-daes8i8.jpg (788x1014, 106K)

They're minerals JESUS user

Attached: muLJzjk.gif (1117x585, 1.93M)

that would (probably) have to be related to religion, somehow
if you remove humanity from existence, then they have no purpose as humanity would define it
therefore, they would have to be artificial in some nature
either through intelligent design, or human artifices
I think it's more likely we (or just you and I) don't know, yet

Complains about made-up placebos.

Invokes another one.

when I do chins/pulls I imagine i'm scaling a wall/building to catch someone who has deeply wronged me and I'm going to get them. Kinda like a "here's johnny" shining-moment each time I get to the the top.

I also go back and forth between thinking: 1) me and everyone on the gym are on the same team and we're preparing for a big battle and we're all trying to get strong together or 2) I'm going to have to fight all the people in the gym and am actively training to beat them. I find it interesting to think about which one makes me lift harder: the "we're all on the same team bros" or "fuck everyone in here you're all going down".

>t. autist

Wow, you really rocked them with that pun

Attached: Carlos.png (350x350, 138K)

>Jasper

Since when are strippers 10 year old mutts?

H-hey, what's your name?
>Why mah name's rutilated quartz, hun. What'll it be?

that's such an unimaginative shist pun
don't talc to me or my pet rock ever again

Attached: 58cbe6dfb4419433521d9f87b839f65f.jpg (1500x1125, 123K)

reddit.com

Ore you alright? Did I go tufa? Do I need a clean slate?
Ore maybe it was just because my jokes flourite over your head.

Attached: Carlos....png (350x350, 111K)

Checked

THEYRE MINERALS MARIE

Attached: images.jpg (268x188, 7K)

Same with astrology. I swear some women hyper-dramaticize their actions based off the vague sescriptions of astrology signs

put in cap

Attached: 1518816160220.jpg (300x550, 142K)

Attached: 1526926423394.jpg (617x518, 112K)

Jow Forums and /x/ is the best combo

That's enough mineral jokes. You have topaz the torch to another joke