It great your having fun Jow Forums, but don’t forget the time limit!

It great your having fun Jow Forums, but don’t forget the time limit!

Attached: 1615F8DF-D1CB-477B-8EF5-B89BF2AD804C.jpg (1242x1185, 550K)

Or dating 16-22 year olds and not being a liberal cuck settling for post wall women.

young women will date older men. you know about daddy issues or how an older mans all around reliability are huge turn ons for women, right?

t.28 year old dyel flooded with 20 year old pussy

>lost my virginity to a 18 year old at 24

Maybe it's because I am 10x better looking now than I was 5 years ago, but this shit is getting easier and easier.

It only gets easier.

Single forever, the most obvious answer

who wants a partner lol?

That pic is what roasties want you to believe so you have to settle for them as they age. Men stay in their prime for longer, actually improving with age if you take care of yourself.

>t.29 year old who fucked more 18-22 year olds between 27-29 than 18-22.

My best friend is a 27 year old step dad. I have accepted my fate.

why is this missing the loop back where you date early 20s girls?

how does one do this

i hope in 2 more years i've accepted that i'm on the single forever route

Attached: 1524723003391.png (635x661, 227K)

Where do you meet 18-22 year olds? I'm 27 and the only women I meet from my social circle are 25+. I feel like going to college parties would be a bit weird for me.

I used to be a sous chef so had my pick of prime waitress ass, as well as their friends. When I was a head chef it was a bit too unprofessional. I'm starting university this September as a mature so the whole college party thing shouldn't be too much of a concern. Get involved in things young adult women like to do, especially in groups as that maximises your probability of finding one. Yoga, crossfit, fun runs, tough murders, obstacle courses (get going on regular circuits and you see familiar faces). If there is a sports team for locals that trains with your college teams that's a good way to go (my athletics team; I throw discus; trains with the university club so I go to meets etc with them). Join a university gym... Join clubs where you will make friends with college/uni students so you can spend time in the campus bars and shops.. etc etc.

Tinder is always an option, as are other online dating methods, although websites are shit for young pussy.

Most city clubs will throw student nights where anyone can get in. Those are good, although it does help if you have student friends (not hard if you get involved in the same activities). Pole dancing, hoops, silks, etc is a big thing now with younger women, there are lots of groups opening up there. Just go for a term to make friends with some of the girls as an in to them and their friends, and ulimately to the night's and bars etc.

Easiest way is probably just go back to school user, even part time.

It's fucking easy man.

1). Be successful
2). Get in shape
3). Work on your game

I'm 37 and have a 21 yr old qt3.14 gf who loves my cock and even does anal

Have standards and double standards. Fuck it take what you can from this life and girls much younger than you fall into that

Men's sexual marketplace value only goes up with age as they become more stable in their careers, get payed more, and aquire more resources. Don't fall for the "get merried young" meme, lads. Concentrate on establishing your personal success and future first.
Disregard females, acquire currency.

Attached: 1523493321709.jpg (244x207, 10K)

I'm going to be single forever and it's going to be great

>its another "the pathetic Jow Forums faggots who are in their late 20s or older prey on teenage girls because women their own age see how mentally retarded they are and teenage girls are too naive to see anything besides 'wow he's older that means im a grownup'" thread

like imagine this fucking autist
imagine being a 21 year old girls' father and she comes home with her THIRTY SEVEN year old boyfriend. holy kek almighty

>21
>still a teenager
I know your roastie fumes prevent you from having a 6th grade reading level. But it's women complaining about guys not being attracted to them not the other way around. Why would I want a girl who has slutted around and can't anymore because she's hit the wall vs an attractive younger, cuter woman who isn't a complete whore?

>going for young girls is for losers!
>real men like me settle for 40 year old busted whores instead!

imagine being this much of a white knight lmao

the obvious solution to this situation is easy as fuck - pair up girls and boys with each other at a young age, and have them stay together forever.

you know why that doesnt happen? because 18 yr old women go for 25 yr old men all the time, leaving 18 yr old men alone in the dust.

in mate selection, women are pretty much the sole decision makers. the entire dating market you see is a product of women's choices, and men's attempts to appeal to them.

>tfw 28

Everyone is getting married or has a gf. Just hanging out being a single guy suddenly isn't cool anymore.

Attached: 1523022170518.png (381x353, 36K)

>t.used up roastie

How bout I'm doin none of em

Attached: chas.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

Im turning 27 next month, what do?

I agree that young women are pretty, but I think that there's a stigma that you're going for someone who's not going to engage with you. women aren't children to be dominated; they're the yin to your yang.

Neither is doing coke and drinking every night. I'm 25 but a lot of my friends who are slightly older than me are still doing all that

lmao liberals, looking forward to when you faggots get hanged

Yeah no that isnt even slightly true.

Older guys are not chick magnets, they are fucking chick black holes.

I'm not liberal, but some liberals do seem to intuitively understand that you can't HATE women and expect to get along with them.

sorry cletus, i was referring to normal people who date outside their family tree. of course your father will be happy when you bring home your sister as your girlfriend

Why would I want a bitchy aged woman who likes to "battle" me? Or I could have a younger, pretty woman who agrees with me mostly but still has her independent views.

>Men who are so obsessed with the idea of getting occasional pussy that they'll go back to school for the sole purpose of meeting girls.

I agree that women who compete with men suck. My contention is that when you go for a much younger girl, part of the attraction is that you can be domineering, which to me indicates that you hate her since you don't respect her. I would also suspect that you might only be engaging with her as a sexual object. I'm not necessarily against pursuing younger women, I'm just trying to analyze why some men do it and if it's healthy.

I have no game what do l do?

you should analyze why how you're both so stupid and a huge faggot at the same time

>which to me indicates that you hate her since you don't respect her
You have no grasp on what domination means. It means you enjoy her and she enjoys you, nothing more.

can you guys imagine the type of girl who would be 18-21 years old in college and decides to start "dating" a 4channer in his late 20s to 30s? just imagine.

Attached: 2018-05-20_20.30.47.jpg (1242x1185, 468K)

>this guy doing everything he can to troll college campuses for girls

how the fuck is it possible for men to get this fucking pathetic? Jow Forums is literally the dregs of human society lmfao

>women aren't children to be dominated

here is where you are wrong kiddo

Attached: 1523850266969.jpg (957x621, 55K)

please leave

I didn't say "dominate" I said "domineer." You're allowed to be dominate; that's normally how it works. I'm saying that when you don't respect women you're not allowing yourself to fully experience what she has to offer, and you will never have a spiritual connection--which is what sex can be if there is love that is built on respect. When you go after one of the current issue 20-year-olds, I don't think you're going for a spiritual connection; I think you want a hot piece of ass.

where can i work my game ? RSD and that shit ?

Literally go out every single day and talk to ANYBODY.
7 days x 10 people.
Then do it for women and ALWAYS try to get a drink or something RIGHT THERE AND THEN. Most of the time thay'll say "No" but if they like you they might imply you should ask for their number. Do that.

desu I stopped overthinking it and just started asking every women I was even slightly attracted to to meet up the same day. It filters them in to three categories which is great.

>desu I stopped overthinking it and just started asking every women I was even slightly attracted to to meet up the same day. It filters them in to three categories which is great.

what are those three categories?

>doesnt like me
>really doesnt like me
>called police on me

That would be me and my girl. She's so much fun and smart than me

Respect is earned not given.
Being older does not mean she deserves respect.

Most men go for younger because they are hot and have no treads on the tires or notches on their bed post.
Not because they are easy to control. If it was about control then most men who are into that can and will get a woman of any age that will bend to him with the right bit of pressure.

This. You should not have to settle for aging slags guys. Have some self respect.

>can you guys imagine the type of girl who would be 18-21 years old in college and decides to start "dating" a 4channer in his late 20s to 30s? just imagine.

every woman I have met has dated someone 6-7 years older than them. a few of the fucked up ones dated dudes in their 40s while they were 20.

shit is weird.

i've unironically enjoyed reading your alternative viewpoint.

i think this sometimes too, but women 30+ really are absolute feminist bitches 99.9999% of the time.

they're as jaded as i am about the opposite sex, but where i'm still willing to try to unironically love someone, 30+ women just want a business partner.

18-25 women will actually believe the love meme... and the love meme is the only thing that gives relationships purpose. otherwise i might as well mgtow.

25-29 girls are hot and capable of holding a conversation, but they're always testing you to see if you're worthy of being the one they are going to settle down with... whereas 30+ hoes will accept just about anyone as long as it's a business relationship.

tl;dr 30+ women are incapable of love. 25-30 women are bitches. 18-25 is the only age range where girls are capable of love and aren't going to be raging bitches.

that said, yes, i feel bad about locking down 18-25 year old girls... they're stupid as fuck and it feels a bit rapey.

Attached: dUbQqag.jpg (1196x1240, 125K)

stay mad single fratbro :^)
young babes love 30+ y/o men.

don't worry. your time will come. just focus on acquiring wealth until then.

>what are those three categories?
kek, you only get those if you're a

Everyone take notes on how to drive the final nails in the coffin of your sex life, the incels are here.

this

Thots kill gains

How the fuck am I supposed to get a wife when I don't own anything and work a shit wage job

I gotta get a masters just to taste anything above $15 an hour

Attached: 1526851859466.jpg (642x800, 84K)

wtf prince harry got married at 33

>preferring younger women means I'm an incel
Nice roastie/cuck logic

Is exactly what I'd expect an incel to say to cover up his crippling loneliness.

College pussy isn't worth it. Don't let the College shills fool you. Half of them are 2/10 at best half crazed pansexual whores who're getting a shit degree, the other half are already married or in a relationship.

Plenty of college aged girls in the real world. They're hot and looking to party and settle down. Don't go into nearly 100k in debt to bang sub standard high ego dumbass thots.

To a divorcee four years older than him. The wedding night will be like throwing a ginger chipolata down a bowling alley.

>millions of men who prefer younger women are incels
Either this is b8 or you're genuinely a retard. Most likely both.