Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here managed to quit smoking and did it help gains?

Attached: download.jpg (253x200, 6K)

I never liked it in the first place, and it's easier to do cardio i guess

>75 a day
WTF? Those are cartoon numbers. How much are you spending on cigs a month?

Yeah, started vaping, tapered out nicotine and then quit altogether. It's been a year now, didn't relapse.

36 dollars a day

Yes and obviously yes

Damn dude. Also, just back of the envelope calculation, that's a cig every 12-13 minutes. The time savings alone would be worth it.

I've never found the appeal of smoking myself. Doesn't really do much unless I'm smoking cigars or hookahs where the nicotine hit is big enough to do something, and even then it's kinda meh.

A good friend of mine quit a few years ago and he's pretty big and lean now, but he might have just decided to get healthy at the same time.

People need to lurk more.

i actively tried to get addicted to cigs and couldnt. i dont fuckin understand you people and your addictions

Likewise. I don’t mind having a smoke when I’m out on the piss, but outside of that it’s fucked.

It's just a personal theory but I've noticed that people who are caught in the grips of any type of nicotine addiction almost always have untreated anxiety issues. The withdrawal symptoms are a joke to get over when compared to relinquishing a substance that makes you feel centered and calm.

Christ, that's more than I spend on gas per week.

just keep trying you absolutement retarde

I used to smoke 2 packs a day. Went cold turkey like 2 years ago and never smoked since, except for ocasional pot or vape.

>that feel when you smoke a cig while driving at night

>when you step outside in the brisk city night and light that cig
feelsgoodman

>driving back from a long trip at night
>stopping in some podunk small town and having a cig while leaning against your car
>those crickets
maximum feels

Attached: rural.jpg (1170x656, 74K)

Nigger, that's a mortgage

>road trip time
>go to the store
>get a big gulp of coke zero
>turn that motherfucking podcast on
>drop a snus in

Attached: 1507170179931.jpg (354x286, 36K)

Imagine you're someone who's never smoked.

You smoke to medicate anxiety, but it causes another form of anxiety by messing with the electron transport chain. Once you realize how badly it actually screws your mitochondria, and thus your DNA, you'll start thinking twice. You can actually positively change your DNA by taking in natural foods and exercising, so the double whammy there of not just being "bad" and also moving to being "good" is a total rewrite of everything you actually are. It's all what you want to be, but most people settle for being shit because being fucking amazing is hard work that no one else acts like they appreciate. You know what else hangs out on the streets and smells bad? Fucking trash. Stop being trash.

I always laugh uncontrollably when I see this thread, it's been a while

just stop smoking 4head

damn bro, do you say you smoke 75 cigarettes a day so you don't have to admit to smoking 4 packs a day?