What are these?

Found these on my wifes back. They are about twice the size of a pencil eraser. Should I be worried?

Attached: IMG_6105.png (719x1280, 1.22M)

She says they are very itchy.

That's dermal herpes user, its got a high infection rate in caucasoid females, although negroid males are the most prolific carriers of the strain.

I'm not looking for stupid replies..I am seriously concerned, but she won't go to a dermatologist.

Dump her, you don't have to put up with a woman who doesn't take care of her skin

post more of ur wife's skin

Attached: 1511377101816.jpg (215x228, 7K)

Go to the doctor if you are actually concerned you mong

I just found them tonight. I asked her to make an appointment but she says she doesn't want to. I just want to know if anyone has seen anything similar and what it is. It is not the run of the mill mole.

>seriously concerned
>posts pics on a tibetan pool cleaning forun

user, i have some bad news news for you

as bad as the herpes on your wife is

it pales in comparison to your autism

Its actually herpes. He may be memeing the BLACKED stuff but the herpes part is correct.

Continue being retards....I expected as much from most of you morons here. If anyone has a serious reply, please post it.

there are some kind of prolifiation. i guess they are not dangerous and if i had them i would acid or rip them off. but since its ur wife visit a doctor u mongoloid nigger. inb4 u are american and dont have medical insurance.

Nah, it's not herpes. Shit doesn't look like that.

Real shit, though. Tell her to stop being a fucking child and take her to a dermatologist. She'll go if you yell at her loud enough.

We have insurance....Her mother just died of kidney cancer and she is scared to death to go to the Dr.

Your wife's skin is gross looking. It's probably melanoma.

>Continue being retards....
>I expected as much from most of you morons here.

And yet...
>If anyone has a serious reply, please post it.

Attached: 1523538209872.gif (400x226, 2.65M)

could be an infection, honestly a herpes strain wouldn't be surprising. If they don't go away then get her to a doctor, but they could just be some reaction to who knows what and disappear.
Cancer is also possible, but not likely. Melanoma is usually very dark and irregular, like blotched ink, whereas this isn't.

yeah, i guess u know how retarded that sounds? just force her like a kid

this

adult sized children

That's literally dermal herpes, you fucking moron. Go get you and your wife tested, you cuck.

Attached: disgusting.png (339x481, 351K)

My wife had battled that for the longest time. She got diagnosed with dermasporiasis, took a long time to treat. She past away 2 years ago from cancer but it was unrelated. Just kidding about the dermasporiasis, its actually skin cancer.

>pencil eraser for scale

You tards are no help....I hope you all die of dick cancer.

Nursefag here

Either new mole/skin tag/ cancer tissue or STD/STI

Attached: 478B4469-48A2-48AC-8127-39C30DFED5AE.jpg (640x1136, 141K)

scrap it and eat it

Its probably seborrheic keratosis, but you should go to an actual doctor instead of posting on a Bangladeshi kite testing forum

>not looking for stupid replies
>asks for advice on a Cambodian Guinea Pig breeding forum

Attached: 1526341842906.jpg (249x249, 5K)

They're HPV warts. My wife got them from a nigger, except they're all over her vagina.

Ausfag here
Thats skin cancer mate get her screened asap.

Your woman cheated on you and now has some disease. Stop being in denial and divorce that slut.

Skin cancer is usually brown I think, but that looks like it could be serious. Skin doesn't just do that. Tell her to stop being a fucking retard, and that doctors don't give people diseases, they try to read the ones they have. If she doesn't go and it is cancer, it will kill her. If she goes and it's not, no big deal. Why are people so goddamned stupid.

>46096574

sorry to tell you mate but she definitely fucks niggers, you can get this only buy swallowing negroid cum

that's dry nigger's cum

could be skin cancer op. go to doctor for a biopsy