That 30 year old that thinks “self improvement” will turn his life around

>that 30 year old that thinks “self improvement” will turn his life around

Attached: 204BCC6F-4524-40C9-9C1E-97681F0B468D.png (381x353, 38K)

>that 20 year old virgin that thinks he can make up for the teenage love he never experienced

>be 26
>go to 10year reunion
>realise that some people peaked at 16
>mfw

Attached: VNyk86k.png (1067x800, 651K)

stop it, I'm about to turn 26 and I'm pretty sure 16 (or 17) was peak life

>that 25 year old boomer whose life peaked in high school and desperately tries to go back to his chad days

>that failure of a human posting ironic self deprecating threads to bait newfa-
you know actually I don't know where I was going with this

It's a good feel.

>tfw football team chads are now mostly obese and balding
A few still got it together though...

I am that 30 year old.

I'll let you know how it goes. I'm already seeing pretty massive improvements after about a month.

fuck off boomer

I'm 36. Started lifting 2 years ago. Banging 18 to 20 year olds all the time. Never been as hot as now, always been obese and cringy. My personal peak is definitely now or about to come.

Are you even old enough to know what that word means you stupid forced meme spewing goat rapist?

It’s always the same LARP shit from 30 something guys online.

>get no pussy in their 20s
>in their 30s, decide to “turn their life around”
>go to the gym for like 4 months, somehow have noticeable gains
>claim they start fucking 19 year old girls

Girls that age don’t like 30 something year old men, they’re interested in early 20s guys. It’s guys in their 30s that hit on girls that age are considered creeps and weird. I don’t understand why we’re expected to always believe these LARPs.

Nice brother.

I'm down 10 pounds, have a lot more to go, but I'm lifting and no longer eating total shit.

Hearing your success is inspirational my dude.

the girls that become cam girls or are otherwise a little off in HS will become 18-20 year olds who will bang dudes in their late 20s and 30s

dudes in their 20s are fucking babies

Cope

wow we got a hothead boomer over here

No they’re not, for the majority of men physical attractiveness peaks at 23

not sure what that meme means in this case, I'm not fucking any of them now but I lived with some and knew a handful of others that would fuck older guys. get out more bud

If this is true then you're retarded. 20 to 30 should be peak. If not early 30s.

glad i'm not you

t. 22yo DYEL with 12lbs gainz since april 15th

babies mentally you fucking moron

>personality matters for getting girls

Attached: F4BFE9BC-4A5F-4A32-89EE-A2A7EC300234.png (644x800, 15K)

take it back

stop subscribing to your idiot incel theories.

personality matters a fucking lot. get more experience you little twat.

DON'T PUSH ME

Attached: sharingan.png (263x278, 146K)

Spot the retard. Literally no idea what he's talking about. Women have been known to date older men, you just cant be a fucking pussy. Lots of women literally do not care if you are older than them, you are a clueless idiot and should stop trying to act like you know shit along with the majority of this pathetic board full of retards who are absolutely terrible with women.

Seriously, the incel meme is real. Funny because those are the guys who never get girlfriends or they do and fuck it up.

Attached: AFFB24E5-1A1C-4D93-85C2-D1CCA756050F.jpg (682x407, 48K)

Attached: 2C5D1C9F-33E1-4417-AF6E-053EED2564F1.jpg (634x613, 36K)

Who the fuck cares about married couples idiot? This data means nothing and even if it did you can still get a younger girlfriend pretty easy at any age if you have the confidence and some game.

Attached: 3AAD747B-2E63-44CF-AA76-A5E88B48866B.jpg (1500x1635, 210K)

You left out 18 year olds who commonly fuck 30+ year old men

Please stop posting meaningless charts you stupid faggot, why do you even have this shit saved? God some of the people on this board are absolutely pathetic, it's insane. Stay clueless and also defeated I guess.

The only evidence that this occurs at a high rate (or even at all) seems to be online message boards. Hmm...

30 year old boomers seething

Wanna know how I know you dont get any action?

Well I’m on Jow Forums for starters...

>that trap that thinks she can make up for female socialization during childhood

Attached: 1526247805791.gif (480x480, 1.38M)

>Trap
>She

Boys whats wrong with you?
Fucking hoes is easy at everytime in life and fuck yeah these 18yos who fucks with 30+yos are hoes, damn son, did you believe you would get the love you missed out?
If you dont bind the girl to you until shes 25, more like 20, you lost and theres a chance nearly to none that you will get a girl that love you and not your money(hoes).

Attached: 1526761821371.jpg (768x522, 230K)

Thank god I'm 19 then

Oh look, another sad, depressed, defeated, incel moron projecting his insecurities. Please seek help.

Keep going. Being fit and becoming social makes all the difference in the world. I regret that I didn't start earlier. But being an obese nerd, at least I got job and financial stuff down too.

Funny how younger guys just cannot understand (probably more refuse to accept) how young chicks can go crazy for an older guy. And they're coming back. Must be something offputting with younger guys.

I'm gonna refer to people however I like, missy

Lol I’m a 48 year old guy dating a 24 year old. Funny thing is my daughter is older than the girl I’m dating and lives at home! Being a musician has its perks

>daughter lives at home
>is older than 24
>is a musician

Is it your daughters house?

how many thumb rings do you own

You type like a supreme gentleman. I hope you dont have access to guns, dude.

You fucking jelly incels? It’s all about the face

Attached: 8EC04DFE-0BE5-44FB-A952-F912DA20FBE8.jpg (1242x1488, 1.44M)

Your pic proves the opposite though.
Face doesnt matter

Im not projecting, but thats the truth. :3

Attached: 18320692_992191794248801_615073839885910321_o.jpg (952x960, 115K)

FUCK, HE STABBED ME

Attached: 1526615943704.png (251x404, 9K)

Not even remotely similar to Elliot Rodger. Tell me, is it crazy to say that 18 year old girls aren’t interested in 40 year old men? How about 50? 70?

The fact of the matter is the vast, vast majority of girls 18-20 aren’t interested in guys in their thirties, this is not fucking controversial or something only “incels” believe lol. Seriously, if you think this is such a matter of fact my true thing, go ask people you know whether they think it’s true. The average person in the US would call a 38 year old trying to fuck 18 year olds a pedo, so don’t act like that poster is the absurd one or the one whose views are way out there.

>faggot 20-year-old got cucked by 30-year-old because all girls have daddy issies
>lurks on fit because he wants to get bearmode to be daddy

>that 6th grader who thinks he can suddenly start eating right and working out after a lifetime of eating junk food and not playing team sports

Attached: index.png (211x239, 6K)

ima kick ur ass

Attached: 1521750358176.jpg (325x325, 11K)

>not lurking on Jow Forums to find a daddy because you have daddy issues
Literally never going to make it

Why? They are both consenting adults at those ages... and maybe the 18 year old is just trying to find herself. You don’t know!

>that 30 year old who thinks he is still in shape

Attached: PAY-PROD-SWNS_98_GYM_23.jpg (615x410, 46K)

id rather be a has been than a never was

delet this

Attached: delet.jpg (640x480, 33K)

this is generally true, but not as impossible as the people here are saying.

please delete this.

Attached: 1520442437074.gif (354x193, 875K)

>The fact of the matter is the vast, vast majority of girls 18-20 aren’t interested in guys in their thirties
Did you lose a girl to a guy in his 30s or something. You're comming off as if you were molested by a three and a zero.

But your ridiculous autism aside, here are a few fundamental facts you're ignoring because its convenient.
Guys prefer to date younger women, and conversely women prefer to date older men. Why? Because they want different things in their partner. Men could give a shit if the girl is a WOW addicted NEET stoner or a heart surgeon, women are slightly more picky.

But all of this is essentially meaningless unless you're 6'5 with an 8inch dick. Because anything under that and people wouldnt even want to infect you with AIDS.

>attractiveness peaks at 23 for men

LMAO

Attached: 1344342115969.jpg (526x394, 81K)

I'm fucking my teenage love interest now, 10 years later when she has two kids and is in a relationship with the father and they're renovating their family home.
Women are trash, and now i'm turned off by a girl if she doesnt have a boyfriend. A detrimental fetish late in life. fug.

who makes these threads? what is their aim?

i know one thing: life isnt tuning around by itself. you have to grab it by the pussy.

>tfw had teenage love and fucked shitloads of girls when i was younger
>early 20's now, 1.5 years no sex
>had a gf, couldn't stand her
>nothing going on right now

Attached: IZBRISI BRE.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Spotted the virgin

Why do you feel the need to hurt me when i have never did anything to you?

pls delet this

Attached: 33424234.jpg (746x739, 48K)

this, I'm turning thirty soon and I actually feel like I'm actually getting my shit together, 20s is a meme.

>that 18 year old boomer in college

>be 31
>be NEET
>be social recluse

:^)

>That 22 year-old boomer still in trapped in the college meme

lol why would I want to fuck an actual retard. Never met a single, not a single girl under 18 who wasn't medically retarded. Ill be fucking mature milfs with a 401k and life experience who have read a book in the past year.

>inb4 cope

Honestly this. All the kids who were chads when I was younger are now losers and aging hard.

That's not to say all chads end up like that, just my personal experience.

Meanwhile, I was gangly and awkward/autistic as fuck during my teen years, and I just keep growing; professionally, socially, physically and spiritually.

Is this the best way to get (you)'s on Jow Forums in general? Every time I see someone post an image or say something about teenage love all the losers who never had a gf as a teen get upset. Every time.

It's overrated trust me

>I just keep growing; professionally, socially, physically and spiritually.
the larp

NO AGE RANGE KNOWS PEACE

Attached: scared.jpg (352x370, 26K)

i slumped in my mid 20s and my life went to shit. started lifting at 30 which gave me the push I needed to get things in motion. now at 35 my life is a complete 180, in part to looking and feeling infinitely better than I did 5 years ago. I've fucked more 8/10+ 20 year olds in my 30s than I ever did in my 20s, and not only that but they seem to be way more into it now than when I was that age, like when you're the same age as a girl she subconsciously knows you're not her superior and doesn't get off as much as she would with an older guy.

if you actually had a high school sweetheart you'd know they're incredibly overrated and that looking back you were retarded to feel the way you did. stop teasing the incels.

They’re not even upset, they’re just wrapped up in the groupthink that they believe themselves to not be a part of as Jow Forums users

I'm "much older" and this hurts.

You don't know what a boomer is, do you? You're just repeating words you read here trying to fit in.

>Be 24 year old virgin

I just want a QT virgin waifu like me, is it too late boys?

Attached: IMG_1820.jpg (380x349, 45K)

Uh yeah, no that's actually a thing and quite common. My last ex was 19 when I got with her and I was 30 at the time. My housemate is 38 and his 21year old girlfriend just popped out his kid a few weeks ago. My 31 year-old work buddy is currently fucking the 22 year old assistant manager and the 19 year old who used to work for us on the downlow.

Like I said, this isn't exactly a rare thing going on here. Shit happens all the time for a variety of reasons. Makes for an interesting world.

>who have read >a< book in the past year

Attached: dumbfuck.png (443x380, 306K)

>Enter thread to laugh at 30 year olds
>Get bamboozled
Fuck you man

Attached: 1526165515359.jpg (564x752, 28K)

hahahahahaha

delet

Attached: 1427995704118.png (241x245, 131K)

Same. Friend of mine was in a long-term relationship in his youth that had a bad end. He's now in his early thirties and getting way more sex than he did previously. The average girl for him is a 6-7, so not bottom of the barrel by any means. He has a young face though, so he looks like he's twenty something despite having a decade more experience than he looks.

>Thinking about getting a job, skyrocketing your gains, improving socially and suddenly becomig a total chad for the rest of your life, thus compensanting for the missing teenage love.

Attached: 2cc.jpg (600x516, 28K)

>leave fit and Jow Forums and stop going gym
>literally getting pussy of the reg when I use to be a hugless lossless virgin gym cel

What happened

Attached: A4F47594-8B6A-4F08-BFFF-E5B04D03CE6B.jpg (1242x973, 971K)

are you me

You motherfucker.