A question for the Chads

Hey Chads,
Just wanted to learn more about unspoken social protocols. So I was texting with a girl I like, and I told her a joke. She responds with multiple laughing-crying emojis.
Should I interpret that as a "don't bother me"? Because it's a one-liner that doesn't encourage further conversation. Or should I interpret this as encouragement, as she seems to find me funny. Or maybe it's somewhere in between.

Thanks kindly in advance my Chads. Yes I am a KHV, and yes I will kill myself. Thank you.

Attached: 1519239442339.jpg (474x632, 29K)

did you literally just used justin bieber pic for a chad thread

Attached: img (114).jpg (484x461, 76K)

Why are you texting jokes to roasties

Just reply it with the same emoji but once

The crying laughing emoji is basically modern day version of lol. Don't over think too much

No dude she's just not a great conversationalist like most women today. Keep talking.

don't text her back if there's nothing to respond to

if you likes you or is interested, she will text you back within a day or two etc. if not, then she doesn't care and it's an easy message for you to move on.
and protip: dont text jokes (as in, a drawn out statement or "what do you call x??? lol xDd" type jokes) to girls. chads dont waste their energy doing this

Try and change the subject. If you get one word replies she is not interested in you.

always assume attraction man, that's a chad rule. assume she laughed or she didn't laugh but she pretended she laughed cuz she likes you, and carry on

user follow this advice if you want to destroy 90% of your chances at getting laid. Most women don't chat well, you have to push past it and keep initiating, then push to do things in real life. Don't be like this sensitive Sally bitch faggot and go run home crying every time a girl doesn't text you back a novella.

you already fucked the giraffe

1:2 and 1/3 rule

for every 1 text you send, you should have received 2

when in person, you should be speaking during one third of the whole conversation and putting in a whole lot of effort towards appearing to care when you aren't speaking

additionally when women are bitching about things that don't really pertain to you, just nod and ask if they want your opinion or to just for "someone to vent to"

Call her, moron

oh, and texting should not be chatting

chatting should be in person so you're not chatting with her and her groupchat thots

all females share the texts with their groupchat friends, or whoever is in person with them

DO NOT TAKE ADVICE FROM Jow Forums AT ALL

I REPEAT DO NOT TAKE ADVICE FROM Jow Forums

USE DATING SITES OR GET A BOOK ABOUT DATING YOU STUPID FAGGOT. THE INCELS AND RETARDS ON HERE HAVE NO CLUE AND MAYBE 2% OF DUDES HERE HAVE A CLUE. THEY ARE ALL LONELY IDIOTS FOR A REASON.

Insightful as fuck.

Just ask her round yours or on a date, pussy. If she likes you she’ll agree

not necessarily true

women are creatures of the moment thanks to their emotions being the dominating factor in decision making therefore whatever is happening presently largely affects her reaction most often

ofcourse, this is stereotyping and not true of all women, just typical in my experience

so a one word answer isn't indicative a permanent lack of interest, just one at present for any possible reason in the known universe

Unironically interesting posts. Teach us more senpai.

>chad
not with that crooked nose lol.

>Just wanted to learn more about unspoken social protocols
1) F A C E
2) There is no number 2

Maybe she is interested, mabye not. There is no way to know. So stop beeing a faggot and ask her out.

Dont send her anymore text after she sends you a bunch of emojis.
I used to have that shit before where it was like it was a 90's action movie and i had to hold girls on the line for X ammount of time to track them or whatever, but you just have to learn to just stop texting them when the conversation has ended.
You tell a joke, she laughs. Thats it. There is no good follow up to that, so just end it. Girls who are into you will make contact, they fuck at it and will usually just go "what are you doing" and you will have to stagger together something from that. But do not always be the one initiating contact, and dont be afraid to not have the last word.

there really aren't any one size fits all teachings except more less what ive said

1. interaction and communication should largely be in person, phone calls are better than texts though
2. make no assumptions, ie she's very rarely bitching about a problem just for you to tell her how to solve it. either you have the means to and should without asking, or you don't and shes saying it to you so you listen and distract her from it once shes finished. always ask about the simple details you dont know, they're generally worthwhile and you'll seem caring
3. texting is best avoided for anything but quick exchanges
4. women are emotional by nature, thats why assholes/homeless lookin dudes/etc. get babes. they play on their fragile self-esteem and lack of stability. i dont recommend this, manipulative dirtbags always find a way to be unhappy with their lives it seems.
4. most of the time you should say just a little less than necessary and be slow to divulge whats necessary, slower yet whats not. no one wants a lock that opens when you say "please". this is an all facets of life kinda thing, everyone loves a mystery. everyone loves being challenged by a mystery. and everyone loves solving the mystery.
5. women love a man who is always in control, they don't always love being controlled. pick where you're going to eat, plan shit out. then let whatever happens happen. most men are either so used to being mothered they need to be told what to do with the illusion that they are making the decision, or need to be in control of motherfucking everything. i think of it as "i should remain in control the situation and my ability to affect it, nothing more"

otherwise i dunno dude. we're all, men and women, children in adult bodies. women more often than men, nonetheless just a bunch of bigass children mostly. no one has just one answer and we all think we're right and wanna be told so.