How do I stop someone from bragging?

I need your help guys.

I have this one fucking idiot in my class that always goes around with his t shirt wrapped up over his shoulders, and shorts folded as high up on his legs as possible to try and show of all the “muscles” he has.

He isn’t even that muscular at all, less than several other people at my school who act normal.

Not only that, he always carries a protein shake everywhere and goes up to random people, take a sip and then start “casually” flexing, most of the time he just goes in to random conversations and do it.

And worst off all, we have a class snapchat and almost every time someone asks about something (like what homework we have and shit like that) he sends like 5 random pictures of his six pack that’s ugly as fuck and uneven (he has continued after we have said he should stop multiple times).

How can I stop this fucking idiot?
Ps. He also always show off his branded clothing he got from his parents and when anyone says anything against him he responds with “What’s that t shirt you’re wearing? h&m? That’s sad look at my Abercrombie tee!”

Pic is mfw I see him in the mornings.

Attached: BC73CDF2-0B82-4584-9531-9AE09D02A383.jpg (487x393, 153K)

I’m never on here and it’s my first time posting so sorry if anything is wrong

I would probably beat his faggot head off but that's what people would kinda expect me to do cos I'm the class alpha. I doubt you or any normal person would be able to pull that off tho so... Yeah....

>in my class
are you by any chance U N D E R A G E ?

it would be funny if you were schizophrenic and actually that guy
also

lol sounds like you want to suck his peenor you homo

Yeah um sweetie, you have to be 18 to be on this website

It’s called college you fucking dickheads

make jokes at his expense, especially in front of girls. not too offensive, it can't look like you are outright insulting him

It’s called college you dickheads

>duuuuuuurrr I have a single class with a guy acting like he was in middle school
>huuurrrr but I am in college lol hahaha
Nobody acts like that in college, "man"

no you’re definitely 14-15

Christ, is this is not bait, how do people like this even exist. Rich people need to bring their kids up correctly, they're almost always dickheads

Mog him

ho boy, it really is summer isn't it?

Attached: 0247682746.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Why do you care? Ignore him

Instead of wondering how to stop him from bragging wouldn't be better for you to ask yourself why he's bragging? Or better yet brag with him and start flexing right next to him...Better yet you could of just walked up to him to his face confronted him, questioned him, maybe even push him a bit to express your distaste for his behavior...But nope, you said nothing. You remained quiet so you can rush home to make an anonymous post on anonymous board of people anonymous people.

Truth is that your a hateful person by heart. Plain and simple bud. Ain't no solution for your hate until you learn to stop being a little bitch and express whats your mind despite what other say or think.

for real though you would suicidepepe because of another mans success though???

I hate you for real stay in the house don't come out to the real world cause im gonna hurt you fucking traitor.

I have a friend who used to be like this. He was this way about everything, including gaming. He could be 0-10-0 in a round of Dota but would still scream loudly as if he performed gaming miracles if he did anything positive. If someone snapped and shut him down he would just call them "jealous" and basically justify bragging as a good thing with shit like "I just did something fucking awesome brah why u hating".

He was like this because he was insecure, suprise suprise. Me and another friend talked to him about it, just told him straight up how tacky it was and how we would respect him more if he let his action do the talking. We didnt stop until he said he would quit behaving like that. Still raged and defended his shit but he stopped doing it after that.

tl;dr; call the cunt out and get to the bottom of it.

He’s clearly an incel braphog.
Give him the natty lickaroo and do a call of duty reload motion while bending your knees

Instead of wondering how to stop him from bragging wouldn't be better for you to ask yourself why he's bragging? Or better yet brag with him and start flexing right next to him...Better yet you could of just walked up to him to his face confronted him, questioned him, maybe even push him a bit to express your distaste for his behavior...But nope, you said nothing. You remained quiet so you can rush home to make an anonymous post on anonymous board of people anonymous people.

Truth is that your a hateful person by heart. Plain and simple bud. Ain't no solution for your hate until you learn to stop being a little bitch and express whats your mind despite what other say or think.

for real though you would suicidepepe because of another mans success though???

I hate you for real stay in the house don't come out to the real world cause im gonna hurt you fucking traitor.

Insufferable faggots like these are this way because they are insecure. I know exactly the type and I can tell you right now that there is no cure. The faggot is addicted to confirmation by others to the point where he will ignore the negative comments and straight up delude himself to get it.

I understand your disgust, but just know that this kid is probably suffering and this behaviour is his only comfort. Show him pity, ask if he's okay and try to get to the bottom of why he is doing this. Do it in front of others, in that chat for example. People like this are, incredibly enough, unaware that people around them view them as pathetic and insecure. Make it CLEAR to him that everyone around really does see his insecurity when he does this, and how pathetic it is. If you make it abundantly clear how transparent his act is, he will no longer be able to delude himself and the cringefest might come to a halt.

ffs how old is fit

Are underage posters really that bad on fit though? Other boards maybe but their tryina get swole, just like us.

>Brainlets thinks "highschool" when the word "class" is mentioned

Make friends with him and then fuck his girlfriend.

You're right, middle school fits better

report him for sexual harassment lol

>Make friends with him and fuck his girlfriend

You really think this bitch has a girlfriend?

>Idiot dude from his classes is acting like an idiot
>waaah waaah i have this strong urge to commit suicide now because i feel threatened by this pure idiot

you WHAT mate

Attached: 9sPTjRD.jpg (196x200, 8K)

Get fitter then him
When he shows off his shitty 6 pack reply back "stop fucking bragging about your 6 pack it ain't even that good" with a pic of yours

are you mad because he's more swole than you? I'm usually the biggest guy around and it's obvious even in a t-shirt or dress shirt. no one flexes around me like an idiot.

On the off chance this is real you stop fucking caring and start lifting. Once you get out of middleschool or high school or whatever no one acts like this except niggers and you shouldn't be associating with them anyway.

All of the busy boards have a median age of like 19. Did you honestly think you were arguing with people in their 20s?

T H I S
H
I
S

AND NOTHING ELSE

Btw I chose that pic since I didn’t have anything else and added the mfw so it would be somewhat relatable

Jesus christ how underage

>h&m
>abercrombie
>college
Sure buddy

Ebin. Simply ebin

do you want some 14 year old kiddo outlifting you ? are you retarded?

do you know how easily young egos are B L O A T E D ?

H-has zyzz risen from the dead?

sounds like he's an insecure faggot that nobody can stand
you don't have to do anything to stop him because his obnoxious insecurity is basically mogging him out of any chance of functioning socially, at least for the time being.

Just ask him, "Do you even lift?"

He said school

Eagerly waiting for this to happen and for OP to report back

Attached: bloat kino and relax.jpg (1575x1026, 171K)