Yoga is faith healing for liberals

Yoga is faith healing for liberals.

Prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-04 at 12.33.53 PM.png (369x367, 205K)

> pls heal me, generic multicultural spiritual energy!
> I do goofy poses to prove faith 2 u!

>Prove me wrong.
>Protip: you can't

ok

>downward dog gives me the holy power of toning without getting big and bulky

If you disregard the spiritual shit, yoga is god-tier for anyone who excercise regularly

You are literally a faggot for letting insecurity prevent you from doing it

Attached: fit cat.jpg (1227x1416, 539K)

I already stretch, I don't need to do mommy's liberal faith healing

I'm willing to bet you don't stretch enough.

Let's assume for a minute you're correct and I don't stretch enough.

Why is the solution to do yoga, rather than just a structured stretching program?

No one believes in the spiritual yoga meme. Actual yoga exercises are S Tier though. My sister had me do some yoga workouts for the stomach and my abs are becoming more defined than ever.

Attached: 1527777846216.png (1286x673, 400K)

How do I train my hands to be bigger than my head?

Not who you're talking to, but for the general normie yoga is great because it will usually offer access to a good routine that touches on flexibility and mobility. It also teaches breathing methods in tandem with the physical work. It's a great package for the uninitiated.

The more esoteric side to it can also be attractive to some people. No problem with that

ive done some youtube routines and i just dont get the spiritual shit and it throws everything off

Yeah but it improves flexibility so you can fuck your girl pretzel mode.

I take yoga now for 3months, mainly hot yoga to detox and stretch, but they throw in the spiritual stuff in the mix with finding yourself in the moment and the 3th eye etc..but the instructor reminds the class you make yoga what you want it to be, be it spiritual, for flexibility, strength or as a way to release stresses from life. And I can advocate all of the above works.

Good for flexibility, thats literally it though

I exercise every day, I'm a cyclist and do light sets/high reps. I'm also a waiter, so on my feet all day. I tried my first yoga class yesterday morning. It's not hard like your last rep, or your fourth hour of high intensity cardio. But I felt good afterwards, and I will go again because the classes are free and there are lots of qt's. Those of you who actually lift will probably enjoy stretching exercises and be mired simultaneously

I had some serious problems with constant hyperventilation and lack of magnesium cauesd by it and yoga helped me a lot.
So fuck the spiritual, breathing and stretching is worth the try alone.

Why do you think static stretching all the time is god tier? I would imagine you would put yourself at more rink since you don't have good control of that extra range of motion.

>detox

anybody give me a good beginer routine for yoga never done it and I want to see if this is meme or true

>doesn't do yoga

Good look with your arthritis when you're 60