Fit

>fit
>still no gf

Attached: PicsArt_05-08-12.26.56.png (406x451, 172K)

starting social skills + GOCHAD

explain GOCHAD
gallon of cum handling a day?

It’s not all that great, insecurity and complacency are all that await you.

Attached: 8DFA4E7A-76AA-4673-9A55-185A5C4328A0.png (2048x1536, 496K)

gfs are overrated
constantly causing drama and seeking attention
testing you every single day and you need to hold frame all the time
fuck this tbqh I prefer to be left on my own

>fit
>gf
You did it wrong, mate. Start adding social lifts to your regimen and you'll see the gains you're craving.

Attached: heh yeah.jpg (1024x832, 108K)

>My best friend that sits in his room all day playing video games and never works out just got a girlfriend....he looks like i did before i started working out, whats the point?

Attached: 1527121317155.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

haha u have a gf. what a dumb faggot

great: you've gotten in shape
just like how you add weight onto the bar, you need to add social activities into your schedule. Because you are in shape you can get away with a TON of autistic shit that would turn off any woman if you're fat.

Remember, the classical ideal was a strong mind commanding a strong body. Start reading up on philosophy (if you can understand Wittgenstein you're no longer a brainlet), game/decision theory, etc...

If you're physically attractive and intelligent and can hold down a job/responsibilities, you have first pick of any girl you want desu

is she QT or fat?

cliffs on starting social skills routine

Attached: 1525873558830.png (951x1082, 808K)

thought this was coitus desu

Same here senpai

8/10 -_-

Obviously he hardcore mogs you socially.

probably treats he mean and keeps her keen not bad looking either.
srs alot of girls get involved with wastemen who just play games and smoke weed all day, and i think its that blatant disrespect for the chick that turns them on. as in they'd rather play league of legends than talk to them or w/e

I can't tell whether that's suppose to mean getting jizzed on or jizzing a lot.

Nope, I'm the more social one

Then get your shit together, son!

I know that feel.

Attached: Wojak.png (1959x1469, 924K)

This

What effort are you putting in to try and get a girlfriend directly?

i'm trying:/
>4 months ago
>Me and best friend are both socially retarded and sit inside playing video games all day and almost never leave
>Decide i'm sick of this and want to start going to the gym
>Best friend doesnt want to, so i decide to go by myself
>I start getting big, feeling healthy and keep asking friend to hangout at the bar or go to the gym with me but all he wants to do is stay home and play video games
>I'm feeling great and start going to bars and going out more but still have no luck with girls
>He downloads tinder and gets a girl that day, and now are dating
>FUarkk, why is life so unfair?

Attached: 1524531712908.png (1416x2239, 82K)

you might want to try stoicism user - let go of the desire for gf, as girls can be their own source of drama and pain and after having a gf before I can say that my life is 100% less stressful being single.

The other thing you realize that as you become better, your standards become stricter too

I bet you don't even 1/2/3/4

>4 months
>why hasn't anything changed???
And now I understand...

You posted the same thing a couple days ago. Just make a Tinder, find new friends, and get a girl. it's easy.

do you even find a GF on tinder? almost as bad as finding one i na club in my eyes, potentially worse.

Attached: 7878.jpg (600x542, 38K)

stoicism is not an excuse to give up.

>Start reading up on philosophy (if you can understand Wittgenstein you're no longer a brainlet), game/decision theory, etc...

Or do none of this stupid nerd garbage and just start doing social activities like a normal person.

desu I just wanna get laid, had nothing for years, not even a kiss. Tried tinder and got no matches, eh maybe I should try again i guess

dude, go to a club, its easy as fuck. dont necessarily have to do the full crud, thats a lot of pressure on yourself at this point. dance with some sloots and go in for a kiss and escalate. try with a few. maybe collect a number. its all confidence building. no need to even follow up.

just give yourself a mission whe nyou are there each time or wahtever. build up.

I'm shit at tinder so i wont give any advice there, other anons will be better. i have some weird mental block with that app despite having a few decent matches.

Attached: thott.jpg (200x251, 7K)

if you post here you have to accept you are not a normie.

your only choice is to emulate one and feel empty, be a neet, or ascend above normidom to the point they worship you but can never attain it due to normie limitations.

We’re insecure so we massively overthink things. You don’t need to fread fucking philosophy or whatever other stupid shit this board always says. You need to learn to be comfortable in your own skin.

How’s that manifesto coming along?

you mad me cough up my drink laughing you dick.

but dont be in denial. if you are here you are not a normie. bill gates isn't a normie. ronnie coleman isn't a normie. many great people you look up to are not normies.

normies are normans and trapped in their thinking and limitations.

I actually do sort of agree but that the same time, people here really do overthink this kind of stuff. I get it. It’s only natural for us because it’s just the way we think. There are plenty of people on Jow Forums that have girlfriends though and they’re certainly not muscular normie Chads. Perfect example here . This user’s friend said “Hey, I like to stay inside and play video games all day. Take it or leave it.” Low and behold it actually works.

tl;dr version: Having a true sense of identity is important. Wanting to improve is also important but a lot of people fall into the trap of never feeling good enough.

You have the wrong girlfriend, a girlenemy if you will. Go ahead and find
>her
and she either wont be as you described or it will be all worth it.

This. Also, if you guys could magically be in a relationship with your oneitis, you’d most likely discover that she doesn’t live up to the idealized version you’ve built up in your mind.

It isnt?

>tfw 26
>tfw too old to experience teenage love

Bro, best advice I can give is one of two things.
1. Bang a fattie to break the slump (gross, but works)
2. Get a group of friends together. Go to a club and make some, don't worry about chicks. Once you get a group of five or so friends to roll with, you'll be in much better shape to attract women (a big part of women's hesitance to interact with men is the fear of meeting a serial killer, and serial killers aren't notorious for their large groups of friends). And lastly, just lie, when you meet a girl there, start a conversation, and tell her it's your birthday during the course of said communication.
I always tell girls at clubs and on tinder that its my birthday, and if nothing else, it gets me titty pics/increased tolerance.

I think I like this one girl I'm seeing but I'm not sure I want to date her
We're opposites, but that's kind of the reason I like spending time with her. I feel like I'm much more down to earth when I'm around her. I'm an autist stemlord, she's into art, dancing, horoscope signs and stuff like that. She also has to work multiple jobs and balance classes at a CC, whereas I just invest spare cash and dick around towards getting my math degree. I'd like to say I don't really care but she's much more experienced in bed than I am and it makes me hesitant to gf her

Bro, being fully woke means being able to ride the wave, to have a foot in both worlds.
You have to look at the vulgar absurdity of modernity and laugh into it's wretched face.

>Decent size
>Still have man boobs
>It isn't gyno, I just retain all my fat in my chest
A fate worse than hell. I did start my cut though, hopefully if I eat nothing but salads and shit I'll start shedding at least some of it.

Attached: 1511531481195.png (710x842, 573K)

Lame

LETS JUST PRETEND EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING BETWEEN YOU AND ME WAS NEVER MEANT

This is so true, my roommate is like that. Exactly how you described it. I didnt understand why his gf still is with him but it all makes sense now

Shit is true AF, contradict a girl on any trivial subject, excalate it a bit, and then brush it off to avoid a full-blown ostracism.
I met a couple girls at a club last week,
>Me "bantz intro"
>Girl "derp"
>Me "what's your name?"
>Girl "user"
>Me "what's your friend's name?"
>Girl "it's user too, but with a u"
>Me "that's a lie"
>Girl *blushing and convincing*
>Me "if you say so"
>Girl "well do you guys want to follow us upstairs?"
>Me "just for a minute, I have to keep track of baby user" *ruffle younger guys hair*
You can be really autistic about it if you need to, read some PUA shit, it's cringey at times, and degenerate, but the system works, and I know that because I've been implementing naturally as a manlet and had success with women my whole life.

Bill Gates is literally king normie

had 4 close friends, several acquaintances, gf, and social skills before gym
after gym:
>lose all friends because nothing in common
>when ask aquantances to hang out they are garuntueed to have 'slept in' and couldn't make it
>gf said i wasn't mature because of lifting and devoting so much time to a useless hobby, broke up
>no idea where social skills went, use to be approached by strangers and make small talk just fine, even online 1 on 1 chat rooms i was good. not anymore
even after all of these loses i feel i enjoy life better than before

Great fucking song. Always love listening to them in the spring/summer.

its calves

cat posters are fucking weirdos. Like who would anthropomorphize themselves as a cat. Cats are fucking weird dude. If you like cats excessively as a dude you are unironically weird. pic related.

Attached: 1512610261709.png (553x598, 393K)

>I don't like it so it's le onions
The type of poster that doesn't like posting cats is the type of poster I despise.

Attached: tweaked.gif (400x250, 1.98M)

>tfw on break with gf and about to break up permanently

Hurts to find someone gorgeous and mostly your type, smart, loving, but seriously mentally and emotionally screwed up to the point where its unbearable

I don't want to be >tfw no gf again :(

Someone tell me I'm doing the right thing here

Attached: 1480775891348.jpg (222x293, 19K)

theres no other way to go about it dude

>lift since 2008
>get absolutely nothing for 5 years
>download tinder in it's first year
>20 matches in a day

if that shit didn't exist I'd still be at 1

I know that feel, user. Almost all of my friends, many who are awkward neets, have gfs. I'm not a virgin, and I am truly happy for them, but it sucks when I consistently put in work to improve myself physically and mentally, yet I can't find a chick that I actually enjoy

Attached: 1518118545310.jpg (633x758, 147K)

honestly this
i had to break up with my long term gf the other day because she was getting to be too fucking neurotic
i made the mistake of letting my guard down and getting comfy with the relationship
i just want a fucking companion i can love and be myself around

>somehow have gf
>she’s nice but very 1 dimensional
>relationship consists of watching a movie in theaters, watching a movie at my place, or going to Disneyland
>always trying to get her to do new stuff with me but she’s not interested
>notice she’s starting to go downhill, won’t workout
>realize I’m too young to be stuck in a shitty sexless relationship and dump her
Feels good but at the same time still no gf because I never learned how to flirt

>go on break with ex bf because hes had past trauma that makes it near impossible to express his love
>we mutually broke up for our health and well being
>move on sort of
>still think of how good it could've been at times since we liked each other for years before we dated, and it was so sweet until I found out it was all a farce to pretend/force himself he was "normal" and healthy
>probably will never get back together since we live 5,000+ miles away.

It's depressing as fuck. He almost made it and I worry for him out of nowhere sometimes. I hope you're doing ok, T.

Attached: muertito.jpg (636x1000, 508K)

2 months out of a 5 year relationship.
Never realised how much it affected my lifting being in a relationship.

Prepare for rage-infused 1RM's.

Attached: 1526327456941.png (645x773, 21K)

> lift since 2007
> get absolutely nothing for 1 year
> start going on Jow Forums
> 20+ (you)s a day
We're all gonna make it

>tfw maybe gf
>hate myself too much to accept her affection

I'm meant to be alone, why can't I stop falling in love

Attached: 1505523681708.gif (245x245, 1000K)

gymcels are a real thing
the culture of "self improvement" among losers is booming
loads of money to be made there too

Attached: fit irl.webm (460x258, 489K)

>tfw love-hate relationship with oneitis
I love her too much. I really can't escape the drama even if I wanted to.

>friend looks like a fat, balding, middle-aged mexican with kpop hair
>has a gf and a side bitch, both qt