Well fit I had made it but I guess once an autistic always an austitic. Feels real bad man...

Well fit I had made it but I guess once an autistic always an austitic. Feels real bad man, fuck man I wish I never went to this fit song threads, maybe this entire situation would've been avoided :(

Is there anyway to fix a situation in which you acted like a tool?!

Attached: 1496890362584.jpg (1024x865, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wd5swDQ98ok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really fucking depends on the situation, lad.

I'll green text it. Gimme a min

Still waiting.

>been working out for 9 months
>got decent noobie gains, both normie girls and guys checking me out
>out of the blue a really popular chick from class starts talking to me
>play it cool even though I'm having an anxiety attack. Go online, read everything there is to on seduction.
>implement what I learn online and it actually fucking works
>all is going well, girl starts snapchatting me, we sext a few times and she sent me some semi lewd photos
>invite her over under the pretext that we make dinner together
>comes over is mad flirty, very touchy, laughing at my jokes, bending over for an extended period, complimenting my gains and shit.
>I also am flirty, I make sexual jokes, get behind her and pretend to assist her cook while I press my crotch into her ass

Have to split in two cus too much writing

So far I'm feeling like Casanova, we finished dinner and I lead her to the couch.. This is the where it all went wrong
>she sits down right beside me
>I play some music, I just clicked on my relaxing playlist. Some jazz comes on
>I start feeling her up while I'm telling her a story about
what happened to me last week
>start kissing her neck, mood is being set. She is moaning and shit, rubbing my thigh. All is well
>out of the blue we start hearing some random electric keys.. Don't pay attention to it because we're both in the heat of the moment
>then we hear a fucking sneeze. The second I heard that I knew what was coming.
>sneeze becomes repetitive and makes a best, then some clapping and then someone chanting "MA MA MA MA EO"
>she gently pushes me off as she focuses on the music and giggles
>user what type of music is this?
>I try to avoid the question but the song is repetitive as fuck, so once you focus on it you become in a trance like mode
>I try to avoid the question again but I don't know how to transition so I can continue kissing her so it doesn't work
>she gets up and looks at the song name.. IT'S LEGIT AUSTISM MUSIC that I listen to when I go bed.
>she laughs and says what the fuck why do you have austitic music?!
>I force a laugh and tell her it's for my brother, he has Austism.
>"but user, I thought you were an only child"
>literally sweating buckets, not sure what to do so I just laugh again and say "oh yeah, I forgot about him when I said I was an only child"
>she awkwardly giggles and then sits as far away from me. I suggest we watch something but she says she's tired and is gonna go home.
>I tried messaging her but it's not going through.

When I went to school she avoided all contact with me and her friends are giving me funny looks. Ironically the song that caused me this pain has also given me comfort and I've been listening to it when I'm doing lifts.

youtu.be/wd5swDQ98ok
That's the song that basically ruined my social life. I was out of the hole but I got shoved back down

For fuck's sake user.

At least she seemed to take it nicely. Lay low for a couple of days, then ask her out for drinks.

I'm sorry it turned out like this user but this is too fucking hilarious.

Just wait a couple days and then tell her the truth. She seemed into you. If she really likes you and wasn't just there to fuck, she'll come back. But it really seems like she just wanted to fuck.

She's not even talking to me :(

PLEASE tell me you haven't spammed her with messages since then.

This happened on Friday, I messaged her Saturday morning, Saturdays night, and again on Sunday night.
I'm pretty sure she has blocked me.. Maybe I'll write her a letter?

>"but user, I thought you were an only child"

Attached: lula.jpg (224x224, 6K)

don't write her a letter, whatever you do
just don't text her
start over again with another girl
there will be more

pics of convo pls

This isn't even that bad. You could have played it off as foreign music you were exploring.

Damn, that's tough. Probably best to just let it go then. If she really blocked you over a condition you have absolutely no control over, she's a cunt anyway. Don't settle for someone who won't accept who you are, user

It's on snapchat I don't want to further my embarrassmsnt by her getting a notification of me screenshoting my sad convo.
Yeah idk though man she is pretty popular so like 90% of the school will probably find out man..

>Well fit I had made it

No, you objectively have not.

>Maybe I'll write her a letter

Like in the fucking mail? What the fuck

You could've just told her clicked on a relaxing playlist and someone must've put that in there as a joke you idiot.

ahahaha is this bait

Attached: kek soros.jpg (415x415, 56K)

Yeah I read online that it could be romantic. Idk man fuck, I'll do anything to fix this shit. I feel like this is mad embarrassing man I just want to solve the problem asap.
I wish I was as fast thinking as you user.
Haha buddy I wish :'((((

If she still shows up on snap then she hasn't blocked you. She's just ignoring you.

I'm assuming that when you say class, you mean high school.

If it's high school, you really shouldn't care what anyone thinks. You'll be gone and never hear from most of them again once you graduate.