Her

>her

Attached: fSSh7df.png (500x421, 80K)

how to not catch oneitis like a 16 year old retard

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
I DONT WANT TO CARE ABOUT HER
BUT I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT HER

Attached: 1506881053716.png (960x960, 1.21M)

>her(male)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Not fitness related , don’t forget to sage

This :(

Regardless, most guys are here on Jow Forums because of
>her

Attached: 1400977431770.jpg (460x276, 35K)

I dreamed today that i was watching her behind a door as she was in the lap of an old friend (now her friend IRL) while making out.
I still haven't gotten rid of the feeling in my chest.

Attached: 1492908021436.jpg (1920x1080, 422K)

funny thing how life works. i remember crushing on this girl since elementary school and i also remember her rejecting me our senior year of high school. back then when we were so close and she was so cute i should have asked her, not when we were strangers with our only connection being my fleeting love for her. she did become ugly tho and im now fit(read: not a fat fuck anymore) so who really won.

Attached: facade we wear.jpg (200x169, 7K)

Are you happy?

What's it all for Jow Forums? Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
I don't like this
>her

Attached: 1486874556039.png (598x566, 277K)

in general no because theres still improvement to be done
in regards to the girl, i completely forgot all about her after graduation. however all those bad memories came back when i saw her last week at the college library HOLY FUCK WHY THE FUCK IS THE WORLD DOING THIS WE LIVE IN A BIG ASS CITY AND YET THE GIRL I LOVE/LOVED ATTENDS EVERY SINGLE FUCKING SCHOOL I'VE EVER BEEN TOO

Attached: just pull the trigger, please man im begging you.jpg (211x290, 9K)

Dont forget to kill yourself

Leave her behind, she is a chain that wrapped you when you were younger, you are much stronger now and can unchain yourself from this mess.

Attached: 20180512_170858.png (720x982, 393K)

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 4bb.png (900x900, 487K)

I know what you mean, bro. After 3-4 years of breaking up with her and never once seeing her face in my city, she starts working basically where i work. All the memories came crashing back. I sometimes wonder what God meant by that. There was no reason at all for her to be there everyday. She could just have worked anywhere else.

>her
I think i have better chances with her now,she confessed to our mutual friend that she has changed her mind about me.Wish me luck boys.

Will you live as a free man dragging yourself forward toward your goals, or as a slave dragging the chains that are your oneitis? Get over it. There are 3.8 billion vaginas on this planet. The "one" is a myth.

>him
I can improve my body but not my facial aesthetics KMS, Stacy always wins

Attached: 52384247-C2DA-40EC-866C-7817C953C171.jpg (300x250, 92K)

God speed user

Attached: 1527461098422.jpg (640x640, 111K)

what's your snap bby

pathetic.

find someone who you're not a second choice to.

I think our problem is that we compare the feelings that we get when we first meet new girls to the way her makes us feel, despite us already having developed a lot of emotions about/with/from her. I just don't know how to restart with a girl, all I know is >her

>go swimming with girl for second date
>went well, go to her after it
>watch a movie
>kiss
>making love, not just sex
>next day
>miss her
>ask when we will meet again
>next sunday
>ask what about today
>nope
Fuuuuuck, the only girl in years that had the privilege to cuddle with me and kiss me after it instead of turning myself disgusted away and i have to wait... i dont wanna wait, i want her in my arms...

Time to kill feelings again before i get too attached to her?

Attached: 1527465495655.jpg (576x566, 54K)

at least i have the satisfaction of knowing that her looks will only get worse if shes aged this badly from elementary to college. can you say the same?

Delete this

Stop seeing them as a judge of your character.

Wish I knew, brother.

Hmm. Can you elaborate?

It's been four years, I have a new GF, and the dreams of her don't end

You act like a woman
You have to be the wild stallion she tries to tame and make her own.

Let her come and try to get you into a relationship, let her struggle and fight for it

>haha bro dont try theyll come to you
yeah that sure worked out for 25 years

This desu. I've been trying to move on by meeting girls at bars or on tinder, but it just feels different meeting these girls. None of them feels anything like when I met >her.

>tfw

I actually can. But it's not enough. The only thing i can do is try to avert my thoughts from her at all costs, because even if i think badly of her, it quickly brings all the memories back.

I dont play games and dont intend to. I just want a woman that likes me for who i am and not for my body and thats her, she never judged me for being a autistic lifter weeb, even if shes not into it.

But if she dont want me i will give up, like i did back then when fiancee told me she need other man because i was first and LIFE EXPERIENCE!!!

lmao, that shit still hurts.

Attached: 1526320841079.jpg (624x480, 40K)

Simply stop idolising her.

Basically, what said. You're making "her" as the judge of your character.
You're becoming emotionally dependant on a single person, which is a huge sign of emotional immaturity.
You're not seeing the person for who she is, you're seeing her through your delusional goggles.

It's basically what Ayn Rand said.
For a man, a woman is the sum of his convictions about himself. That woman will permit him to feel an amazing sense of self-esteem when she surrenders herself to him.
But that's the thing about betas, they will attach themselves to subpar women and idolise them instead of aiming higher.

"The man who is proudly certain of his own value, will want the highest type of woman he can find, the woman he admires, the strongest, the hardest to conquer--because only the possession of a heroine will give him the sense of an achievement"

>I just want a woman that likes me for who i am and not for my body and thats her
You're projecting your desires. That isn't her. Women like that don't exist.

Why do i feel like that?
Im not even desperately searching for gf or pussy, she feels just different than other girls, i cant explain.

Damn bro, I feel this on every level.

Holy shit you're pathetic.

No you stupid fucking dipshit. You be a man and dominate your feelings. You are going to let your feelings dominate you? You feel good about this girl and your first thought is to sabotage it? Sorry she has a life and can't spend every day with you. Especially after a second date.

Imagine the mother of your child told you that she want to fuck other man, dont understand why im broken?

>You be a man and dominate your feelings.
>You feel good about this girl and your first thought is to sabotage it?
Isnt sabotage feelings dominate feelings in a weird way of thinking?

>savagely dumped by my ex over a year ago
>she was ambitious, a great lay, similar political views, we got along great
>started to love her
>despite this she was an emotionally abusive bitch in the end
>reeling from it for months
>never got over her but the feelings faded
>new gf, things going great
>suddenly get a message from my ex out of the blue explaining how she regretted how she ended it, talked a whole lot about how she's grown and matured, says she misses me constantly and wants to start courting again
>ripped the old wound wide open and now I can't stop thinking about her

Attached: d0669985bd46f9506b1cfc3a73b4761977cc6dbad59bddfff286d116b8a69fd3.jpg (606x469, 42K)

If you don't think about you don't have to worry about it. That jagged stabbing chest pain? GONE!

Attached: 1498280317883.png (502x729, 539K)

>gf of 7 years dumps me
>After 8 months find a new gf who I have strong feelings for
>No matter how hard either of us try o cannot cum during sex

Please help

user stay strong! She is just jealous that you have a new GF. Don't do it

>ignore all the girls just to get ignored by her

This. Fucking bitches man.

>oneitis is batshit insane
FUCK YOU BRAIN WHY HER OUT OF ALL THE GIRLS OUT THERE AHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Stopthehurt.jpg (591x427, 149K)

Don’t ever let anyone play with your heart like that, user.

whats the difference between oneitis, crush and a girl you want to bang

>have had a few gfs
>most relationships last about 4 months
>meet a girl
>date her almost 2 years
>living together
>she "doesnt know what she wants"
>we break up
>im heartbroken
>spent many months drinking and wondering why i wasnt good enough
>she tries to be my friend
>eventually tell her to stop texting me
>stop feeling sorry for myself
>been lifting the entire time but get back on a strict routine
>develop myself in all areas of my life
>year later
>run into her again
>shes done a lot of building herself
>eventually back together for over a year now
>relationship has been perfect since

>tfw 30 yrs old
>never had a >her

i guess thats a plus

>tfw transceded desire for a SO/gf/cuddling/that gay shit through meditation
next step, sexual desire. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

I'm more impressed that a woman could do that desu

>was with nice nerdy girl for about 6 months, it was an LDR however
>girl at my work seduced me, so i ended it
>end up dating for like a year but she was a borderline bitch
>complete psycho, self harm, etc. but emotionally manipulative enough to get me to stay
>eventually have enough and dump her
i wish i stayed in the LDR and moved to be with the nerdy girl instead, hate living in my city anyways

the real struggle is finding a partner who shares your values

Pretty much this.
But user, keep in mind nothing is forever. It will end one day. If it is today that day or in a year or 40 years, the difference is just a bit of time. And it will seem like it was nothing. When the time comes you will be sad and lonely, because of your desire. Go for her, why not. But keep this in mind: it will end one day.
Don't get attached to things that end. It makes no sense.