How attractive do you have to be so girls don't get disgusted at you?

I was eating at the uni dining hall and this really cute model looking russian girl and her friend were eating. then this asian dude came and sit down, and apparently was a classmate of the cute girl's friends. he was not really that aesthetic desu and was beta as fuck. when he went away from the table to get food, the cute girl was making fun of his awkwardness and says to her friend" why did you have to introduce her to me".

so fit help me

Attached: swoke.jpg (660x883, 55K)

fishing in the wrong pound user. move on

basically you have to be a male model

If you don't look like this you deserve it

Attached: 22220542_319386541861155_2741447504431153152_n.jpg (832x1000, 43K)

Who cares? That girl just sounds like a superficial cunt.
>inb4 mad nu/fit/ betas

If she didn't notice you and you noticed her, it's off to a bad start.

Pretty much this.

Hey, know that look of utter contempt and disgust a girl gives you? It literally lasts for 2 seconds after you say hi, if you keep smiling and don't give a fuck about her reaction. Its a shittest.

Attached: absolute unit.jpg (242x604, 29K)

So for example, if you are a 6/10, women will rate you a 4/10. I don't know if that's already disgusting territory, but it's getting close. Generally speaking, they will rate you 2 points lower than you objectively are, so ideally you are a 7 or better.

>6/10, women will rate you a 4/10
Yeah, if you have no game sure. The only people who don't need game are hard 10/10s

It's not just about appearance, you also need to have the correct attitude. If bitches give you the disgusted look and talk shit about you, you ignore them. BUT in order to not look like a beta fag act like you don't know who the fuck they are even IF you actually know they are. When they try to disrespect you, you cut them and say something like this:

>"Who are you again??", "Whats your name?", "Do I know you?"

This will make them fill completely powerless and irrelevant. Acting like you don't know them and acting like they are irrelevant will immediately nuke their self-esteem and make them realize that you are worth more than them.

>w-who are you
Middle school comebacks won't work lol, if they disrespect you to
your face they don't care if you care about them

Ok then sit there like a cuck and let them walk over you.

most girls are superficial as fuck desu
nah i saw her eyefucking this ripped manlet with a sharp jawline so idk, i wanna start cutting right now

Yeah, but some sluts can actually hide it.
This did not even bother

true. but you can still tell through body language lmao. she had negative body language and was complaining about that beta rice cuck lmaoo. she herself looked pretty shy since she got that 50 shades of grey anastasia hair look going on. probably wants ripped chads or some shit

Your the cuck

This

what if you do know them and they know you know?

user I have learned many things about life since becoming attractive. I never had the capabilities to become sexy but I was always cute. I play to my strengths. Also being fit makes most girls want me now. I had never seen a girl see me and immediately show interest before I was fit. Harsh reality. Even men like me more. Everyone perceives me as the cute adorable guy. I'm basically a think buddy. Not very heavy and slim too. I could fuck these guys up too and they wouldn't even guess. I regularly mog everyone at the gym when I lift. I never show my power though. I'm always calm and friendly. Perception is reality for most people. Even you.

>How attractive do you have to be so girls don't get disgusted at you?
5/10
Average is the minimum you can get.

He's photoshopped by his girlfriend on Instagram for a project she's doing.
She does it with other men too.
W/out it he looks like a typical refugee lol.

Get a room you idiots

> I could fuck these guys up too and they wouldn't even guess. I regularly mog everyone at the gym when I lift. I never show my power though. I'm always calm and friendly.

Almost made it, but NMGI

hes probably decently cute, but overrating himself

girls are nice to any cute guy they meet and cute guys including chads, above averagecels, and chadlites. cute guys are about 40 percent of the college male population

50 are very average, 10 percent are incels

Make the cute guys 30 percent

It's too high and depends on her taste. I'd say more like 10 percent

>only TWO options

This wasn't to show how alpha I was but to show how perception matters. People perceive me as a weak twink when I'm stronger than them.

Maybe in college. In reality the bottom half of men(sub 5/10s) are fucked.

>0-40% - Incel
>40-70% - Normie
>70-90% - Chad-lite(personality is the difference between Chad and Normie here)
>90-99% - Chad
>99%+ - Slayer. Think Tyler Maher. Most people cannot imagine what these guys' lives must be like.

Prime Chico or you might as well visit Gandy srs

Attached: 1514712488516.jpg (500x700, 231K)

A lot of it is attitude. I get asked out by girls weekly. I work at a gym though so they see me as supportive I guess since I show a lot of them how to do basic excercises.

This guy's already gone down a few points the 30 year old meme is no joke

Forgot to attach pic

Attached: 856265990.jpg (396x594, 149K)

It won't help you. Don't get me wrong; looks are a great foot in the door for dating, even if their importance is pretty overrated by Jow Forums. It still won't help you.

Here's why: your mindset is fucked. On top of buying into her social frame; you're crumpling under just the *possibility* of her not immediately liking you. You've already given her your balls in a handbag, and she hasn't even met you. That much emotional investment means you're going to be needy, desperate, and take rejection personally.

Attached: 1527564807324.jpg (493x929, 95K)

Sounds like a mean person desu

High tier normies tend to be gymcelled, i fit into this category

trp cope

She seems pretty insecure to be honest. and super skinny and pale too. she also looks down when shes walking. its gigachad or nothing for her

i wanna see your face. you can blur eyes if you want. im expecting a handsome dude behind the screen. if so, any tips on how to looksmaxx?

>cope

Yep; report back when a 5/10 manlet who doesn't have your social retardation snatches your oneitis.

8/10

c o p e , nothing you can do to deny it, plate boi

Attached: gymcel.jpg (2444x1760, 741K)

Keep digging your head in the sand incel. Anything to avoid taking responsibility :^)

Attached: 131212424.jpg (1058x420, 93K)

Makeup frauded girl

just lol at u TRPcels

Brutal agepill Tbh

Attached: 1516657691163.gif (434x244, 2.87M)

I don't get it I thought russians were more likely to go for chens?

Attached: 5470baf30f9d54d8af1b18a1c6f77282d714fd67d4d58bb0f41e4d6353988239.jpg (1080x1350, 105K)

phenotype match theory strikes against, both swarthy aliencels with flat maxillae and short palpebral fissure length.

I wish l knew

Attached: E6E45D48-5CEA-480C-BAC0-6F8C9A130D2D.jpg (231x254, 32K)

>loling at others
>as a permavirgin

He's doing better than you, at least. Here's your last (You), get that precious last word of yours in, Rodgers.

OP here, well I see her staring at the asian dudes with nice jawlines and fit bodies/nice clothes so, maybe she wants gigachang

I’ve been rated 7/10 by girls who have only seen my photos so I don’t know about that

Do you have good jaw, nice hair, and nice skin? than your automically attractive to women as long as your body and clothes choice isnt shit

If you are not attractive (I mean 7/10+) then your only options are attitude and "coolness"

>Attitude:
Unfortunately this mostly comes naturally but it can be developed with some hard work. Basically you have to be funny, witty, charismatic and reliable.

>Coolness:
You can achieve this by learning a "cool" skill such as playing an instrument, singing (depends on your voice here) or doing some acrobatic shit. I know a guy who looks scooby but he is a breakdancing beast, he gets 9/10 sluts n a weekly basis.

So yeah, ignore the normies and their "b urself" tier garbage advice.

Attached: short guys.png (677x905, 123K)

Scooby used to be attracitve when he was younger lmfao

She sounds like a piece of shit. She's not the one, look elsewhere

Still mogs the nog

Kinda this. College skews peoples perceptions, we all live in bubbles. Start including factory workers and the likes and the numbers really start dropping

Don't challenge their distorted worldview they can't handle the dissonance

are you the guy that always uses that nic cage gif from port of call new orleans?

Can attest to this. I once misremembered a girl's name and she got absolutely livid and pouty. Barely knew her, she just deflated. The fact that appeared bemused at her reaction instead of apologetic only made her more mad.

people actually think this is attractive?

user, I...

Russians want fit western or slavic lads

>how charismatic*
ftfy, if he was awkward and annoying of course a young girl isn't going to want him hitting on her.
Why would she? Just fucking take a break from the internet and practice actually conversing with people until you can not spill spaghetti every time and people will treat you better.

n-natty?

Self confidence makes a 4/10 a 6/10 bruv

COPE

How do I violencemax lads? Women love violent men. I've been thinking about going to the mall with a hammer and smashing as many Chad skulls I can. Obviously I would try to come up behind them because my inferior genes would get obliterated in a fair fight.

>Russians want fit western
no they dont faggot western men are pussies

If you are below 5'10 then don't bother because girls don't consider manlets as humans

Attached: 1521021414146.jpg (604x453, 54K)

i look exactly like this!
I think a won guys!!!

thank you mate, Sound legit.

>most girls are superficial as fuck
Find one who isnt.

They are rich though.

I wish the world wasn't so full of shitty or absentee fathers.

Then maybe there wouldnt be so many pathetic incels.

this fucking guy, someone post his pic with cloths on

Attached: 1528167521683.jpg (540x472, 59K)

no way, every summer in greece, russian and slavic girls come for the hairy greek dick. They love mediterraneans

Attached: imagesf.jpg (416x214, 14K)

have you ever been in Italy... or better, have you ever been outside your house?

I've been told I was an 8. Does that mean i'm actually a 10?

actual good advice to the plebs on fit

Attached: M37iWQ1.png (884x994, 1.42M)

The real truth is that every girl has different standards so this is kind of a useless question. Your best bet is to just attempt every girl and see who likes you. At the end of the day it is a numbers game.

women only care about confidence, i never believed it before but now i do

if you love yourself and are confident in yourself, women will like you

if you don't like yourself/confident in yourself, why would anyone else be?

is that magic johnsons homosexual son?

kinda shitty pic

angles

>that 30 year old ugly boomer who used to be a model in college

You must be from teneessy, because you’re the only ten I see.