Hard boiled eggs - Never again

>takes 10 minutes to prepare
>takes 5 minutes to remove the shell
>tear the shit out of the eggs while removing shell
>tastes like shit
>leaves a lot to clean up

Honestly why even bother eating hard boiled eggs? It literally takes me 2 mins to make scrambled with a pan and some oil, and it tastes infinitely better.

Attached: IMG_20180605_003756.jpg (3024x4032, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

seriouseats.com/recipes/2014/04/steamed-hard-boiled-eggs-recipe.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nZPulhmNEDs
youtube.com/watch?v=rO4kdtMq8rs
youtube.com/watch?v=aNby8ongJsM
youtube.com/watch?v=8g8ASQZ0dZw
youtube.com/watch?v=RtGf2FuzKo4
circ.ahajournals.org/content/111/23/3058.short
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>oil
Enjoy your clogged arteries

I steam my eggs and make 8 at a time so I can have a quick breakfast throughout the week. Peel 2 eggs while bread is toasting. Load the toast up with peanut butter and have a glass of milk with it all.

And the farts

I eat them raw

What's the alternative? Can't imagine that butter is healthier

>place x amount of eggs in pot, make sure to give them space between eachother
>cover eggs in water
>add salt
>bring to boil
>once boiling, take off from heat and set timer for ~10-12 minutes
>once timer is up dump hot water, keep eggs in pot
>put fill pot with ice
>fill empty space with water for a proper ice bath to stop the cooking
>once ice is mostly melted but still in tact you'll know the eggs are cool
>make a starting crack
>you'll notice a small sort of film between the cooked egg and the shell
>makes all the difference in how well the egg is going to come out
>peel the film AND the shell at the same time
>smooth eggs

Use olive oil.

>cant peel an egg

Unironically butter is healthier if you dont use plant oil in your diet.
Just dont mix them.

>smooth eggs

That took 20 minutes to prepare and needed two pots and ice cubes, also tastes like shit.

Idk man..

Attached: 9135_large.jpg (480x480, 64K)

two words: pocket eggs

Butter is fine

you cant mix olive oil and butter in your diet?

nice momscience

Nope. Mixing two separate sources of saturated fats makes mustard gas

14 year old kids first foray into cooking in his moms kitchen.

Please gtfo, underage b&

I prefer mine slightly runny, boiling eggs is super easy and leaves zero mess.

>bring pot to boil
>gently place eggs in pot
>cook 7-10 minutes depending on how well cooked you prefer them
>run eggs under cool water for 30 seconds
>crack egg in ONE spot, break the film, the rest comes off easy.

From
>you'll notice a small sort of film between the cooked egg and the shell
>makes all the difference in how well the egg is going to come out
>peel the film AND the shell at the same time

we /ck/ now

>doesn't know that you need to cool them under cold water immediately
>"a lot to clean up"
Fucking hell user.

>grits
>Scrambled eggs
>Chorizo
>Queso fresca
Boom. All your macros and deliciousness in one bowl.

How else am i meant to get 130g protein while eating only 650 calories a day

WRONG
WRONG
WRONG
WRONG
WRONG
WRONG

only correct choice

seriouseats.com/recipes/2014/04/steamed-hard-boiled-eggs-recipe.html

T-thanks chef john

Attached: 960.jpg (960x620, 49K)

It literally says to peel under running water
It also says "forget boiling water" and them tells you to put it in boiling water. But with a steaming insert not even my mother owns.

I put them in cold water right after boiling them it didn't do shit.

Do you know how steam is made

Buy an egg steamer, they're like poached but literally zero washing up and perfect eggies every time.

If you honestly don't know how to make hard boiled eggs you're a fucking faggot lol. It's easy as fuck. And if you cook them right hurrr it's easy to peel with no clean up.

They have to sit for 5-10 minutes.

olive oil is the single exception. Alsp depends on the olive oil, but yeah you can eat olive oil and butter together. But for most other oils, mixing them with butter can cause artery clogging. Butter only is the healthiest. You can also live healthily on plant oil only.

do not talk shit about my eggs

Attached: rude.png (800x600, 200K)

jesus christ op are you 12??? how can you fuck up hard boiled eggs, and judging by how badly you fucked them up, seems like youve never actually used your hands for something other than fapping and probably vidya

>not cooking eggs en cocotte
Fucking casuals, the lot of you. Also, if you steam or boil your eggs for more than 7 minutes, you have a garbage palate.

Attached: egg en cocotte.jpg (1500x1125, 366K)

>takes 5 minutes to remove the shell
>tear the shit out of the eggs while removing shell

Attached: image.jpg (480x278, 44K)

>eating eggs prepared in any fashion for any reason whatsoever

enjoy your cholesterol and heart disease and blood clots

fuarrk you have to be a sub 70 iq retard to eat eggs and think it's healthy

brahs come on

youtube.com/watch?v=nZPulhmNEDs

youtube.com/watch?v=rO4kdtMq8rs

youtube.com/watch?v=aNby8ongJsM

youtube.com/watch?v=8g8ASQZ0dZw

youtube.com/watch?v=RtGf2FuzKo4

First, the membrane is the best part. Even the shell is good. Be like big Lenny.
Second, crack it into your baked beans or make an omelette, add it to a dish or eat it raw. You have options nibba

>enjoy your cholesterol and heart disease and blood clots
Still stuck with the 90s meme-knowledge of eggs are we?

Put them in some kind of pickleing liquid along with whatever flavorings you like and wait a week, then its worth it. (warning tho, you become a walking gas chamber).

>he doesn't soft boil his eggs
Literally so quick and easy. Peels like a dream if you're not handicapped.

Attached: 1527901872698.png (600x536, 253K)

I make my scrambled eggs in the microwave. 45-60s intervals. Stir in between. I'm also lazy and throw a cup of oats in there. Kind of makes a quiche?

>hur dur what is inflammation
>blame meat cuz age agenda
Fuck off vegan

The real redpill is that it does not matter how you cook them.
The easiness to peel depends completely on the egg. Mostly three main factors:
a) Brand
b) Type of egg (color, size, etc)
c) How old the eggs are
Some brands just have shit eggs, I have no idea how to explain it, almost went nut with some of them. Other brands, on the other hand, give perfectly easy-to-peel eggs no matter what.
Bigger eggs are usually easier to peel.
Fresh eggs are a bitch to peel. You, however, probably aren't getting fresh eggs anyway since you're not a farmer.

>Fresh eggs are a bitch to peel
What an understatement man. I'm from the south and my family has a tradition of having a chicken poop an egg in a pan of boiling water every year. It is simply impossible to peel that shit, there is no difference between the shell and the film (or rather the egg itself and the film, no idea where the film is).

Attached: 1499534024715.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Get a pressure cooker, I can make 18 in 5 minutes and I've never had eggs peel so well, it's actually nuts. Plus there are many great fit foods you can make with a pressure cooker

not an argument

fuck off retard eggs cause inflammation

circ.ahajournals.org/content/111/23/3058.short

Is this for real? Won't it blow up? I have one man but I barely ever use it

All food causes inflammation dumb nigger.

If you don't want to fuck them up you stop cooking them after 15 minutes, not 10.

you have no idea what you're talking about

Yes I do, fuck off vegan.

>he doesnt remove the shell before boiling the egg
fuckin idiot

not an argument

op u fucking retard nobody said you had to eat boiled eggs dumbass

Neither is linkspam to shit websites, fuck off vegan.

free life advice
it's way easier to remove egg shells with a spoon

...also Stefan Molyneux is a kike, fuck off vegan.

PAM is really good. I don't notice any difference in using it and it's a lot less calories.

>peer-reviewed scientific publication is linkspam and shit
why? cause it hurts your feelings? underage b& pls go

Nah man they don't blow, at least not in mine, literally takes 5 minutes and they are actually perfect

I just tried that. I chopped the egg in half perfectly with the spoon but I don't see how that helps with the shell?

If you do try it, fill up a Tupperware or pan with cold water and add ice so they cool down quickly.

So make a dozen and put them in the fridge. Eat 2 for breakfast every day.
You now have 6 days of breakfast for 20 minutes or around 3 min cook time per day.

Eggs are quite disgusting when you put them in the fridge.
Also, who the fuck eats only two eggs for breakfast?

The shell it's still attached to the white because it's undercooked.

whats the matter vegan, are you upset that I don't give a fuck about your "peer reviewed" circle-jerk of corrupt "scientists" stumbling over themselves for research (((funding)))? Scientists have abused their "authority" for so long this egg bullshit is the perfect example. Every other year it's a never ending yin and yang of "eggs good" then "eggs bad" over and over.

These people don't know shit because they're no longer solving real problems, they are being paid to cripple a functioning mind, to introduce confusion, so that when you go to the doctor there is always a pill for you to take that makes some fat kike rich.

Neck yourself vegan, you're a useful fucking idiot peddling this shit as "authoritative."

It isn't because I peeled it perfectly with my hands. Slicing it with the spoon did nothing though.

>These people don't know shit because they're no longer solving real problems, they are being paid to cripple a functioning mind, to introduce confusion, so that when you go to the doctor there is always a pill for you to take that makes some fat kike rich
This is correct save for the kike part, fuck off Jow Forums
The left actively induces confusion. This is not a Jewish plan however.

>This is not a Jewish plan however.
Moron, this is right out of the kikes rulebook.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Ain't that Jewish Marxism? Judaism is not only that.

>assertional conspiracy theories with no evidence or proof
oh look another non-argument what a surprise

literally on par with fatlogic lmao

Water tastes exactly the same

Marxism is just political Judaism, the corrupt jewish mind is one that subverts and distorts reality through all manner of trickery for material gain. It is the default mode of the jewish mind, it has nothing to do with religion.
Fuck off vegan.

Attached: SmartSelect_20180413-210757_Firefox.jpg (1268x1267, 863K)

soft boiled > hard boiled

makes all the difference

make me kiddo, i'm trained in gorilla warfare and have over 300 confirmed kills

Dude I'm a reformed Christian, meaning I believe Christians should go back to their Jewish roots, the same ones Jesus was inserted at, so that we can understand the actual meaning behind many passages in the Bible. As a result I know a lot about Judaism, not the shady Talmud one, but rather the Judaism written in the Torah. It is like a Jow Forums antidote for me.
I was at first believing some stuff, such as the holocaust not happening, but the way they see every Jew as an enemy made me quickly see that Jow Forums is not following the good path. As a Christian I love my Jewish brothers and pray for them every day, hoping they will one day find Christ. I will protect them until they are able to do that. So fuck off, Jow Forums.

Attached: 1511970593444.jpg (800x800, 43K)

>reformed Christian
>on Jow Forums
Sure you are kike.

>I was at first believing some stuff, such as the holocaust not happening,
The fuck sense does this make?
>i read the torah and therefore oy vey nevah forget the shoah
Holy fuck

Attached: SmartSelect_20180603-033826_Firefox.jpg (905x855, 226K)

Why wouldn't I be on Jow Forums? Also, I am not a Calvinist or anything, "reformed Christianity" is a placeholder name because we don't have an actual name. We also have the name of "Messianic Judaism" and one Hebraic name I forgot.
Made me realize the entire package was badly intentioned.

>we don't have an actual name.
Yea, you just don't like it.
>christcuck
...or more classically
>faggot

Attached: 1520858344009.jpg (960x727, 75K)

>bring to a boil for a few moments
>turn off heat
>let sit for seven minutes
>Immediately rinse with cold water
>roll eggs along middle
>pull off shell with membrane
>let cool in fridge

literally easy

>I love my Jewish brothers and pray for them every day, hoping they will one day find Christ. I will protect them until they are able to do that
Imagine being so naive all you have as an image of jews is Anne Frank lies about "soap" meanwhile since literally invading and genociding pallestinians for 50 years you still pretend they're powerless. Have some old school christianity faggot. Jews broke their covenant with god when they murdered his son, and are no longer "chosen" you complete evangelical queer.

Attached: SmartSelect_20180504-223622_Firefox.jpg (1287x779, 371K)

Nice try, this book would be a lot closer.

Attached: SmartSelect_20180530-204334_Gallery.jpg (1437x2351, 1.54M)

If you are having trouble shelling the egg, then your eggs are too fresh. I wouldn't hard boil eggs until about 4-6 days before the expiry date printed on the packages here in the states. These aged eggs will peel like a dream

>Imagine being so naive all you have as an image of jews is Anne Frank lies about "soap"
Stop projecting, my thoughts on Jews are completely unrelated to the holocaust. They are focused solely on the Torah.

>meanwhile since literally invading and genociding pallestinians for 50 years you still pretend they're powerless
And you complain about others doing historical revisionism? Just look at this. You gigantic faggot, the Jews always wanted peace. They literally gave *over half of their territory* to Egypt for a peace treaty despite the fact they had the military power to face them. They offered the same peace treaty to the Palestinians and they all refused. The Jews were in Jerusalem much before these cowfuckers, it baffles me that Jow Forums still defends Muslims. Pic related.
While Israel is, to this very day, trying extremely hard not to hurt any Palestine civilian during their conflict, the Palestinians party in rejoice whenever a bomb hits a Jewish school. No, really, making the Jews the bad guys in this conflict is just straight out pure evil.

>Jews broke their covenant with god when they murdered his son, and are no longer "chosen"
The Bible mentions dozens of times that the covenant lasts FOREVER. God says at one point something like "as long as the sun rises, and the stars shine, and the ocean's waves strike, my covenant with Israel lives". Many of Psalms are about God not forgetting us no matter how much sin we do.

And for the record, the Jews did not murder Jesus.
I did. You did. When we sinned. He died for our sins. These people who physically struck him were just playing their part like tools, Jesus could have summoned an army to escape if he wanted, but he didn't because me and you are insufferable faggots who keep sinning so we need his sacrifice.
And for the record, crucifixion is a roman death penalty. Jews always do death penalty by stoning, it's pretty much a rule for them.

Attached: 1526069398393.jpg (550x387, 81K)

>Jews always do death penalty by stoning, it's pretty much a rule for them.
>muh civilized culture

Stoning is prescribed in the Old Testament as a punishment for murder, idolatry, necromancy, blaspheming the name of the Lord and many sexual sins such as rape. Directly by God Himself. I hope you aren't Christian for saying that.

>intervention studies conducted by cardiologists are momscience
look at this fucking dyel

>Stop projecting, my thoughts on Jews are completely unrelated to the holocaust. They are focused solely on the Torah.
Only kikes call the old testament "the torah" ya kike. How about basing your views about them on "reality" chaim.

>Only kikes call the old testament "the torah" ya kike
The Torah is not the Old Testament, it's specifically the 5 first books which you probably know as the Pentateuch.
If Jesus called it "Torah", why will I call it otherwise?

>The Bible mentions dozens of times that the covenant lasts FOREVER
Typical kike lawyering. Do you believe God can change his mind? If you're a christian, then you believe he can, and that this is exactly why the new testament exists.

Kike.

>ice
Why? Cold water works just fine.

>I hope you aren't Christian for saying that.
No. I'm not associated with any barbaric religion. The Christians, the catholics, mudslides, all of them are barbarous and vile.

The Jews are just extra vile because of their "muh victimization" and their dirty Zionist Jew tricks to ruin the west.

Just saw at the store you can buy prepackaged hardboiled eggs without the shell. Just open and eat. I was so tempted to buy today but for some reason it was a line of laziness I didn't want to cross. Is there any reason (preservatives, etc.) These wouldn't be as good for you as homemade?

Attached: 1525444887844.jpg (502x466, 34K)

This is absolutely, utterly wrong. I am clueless on who could teach you this, probably Jow Forums.
First of all, the idea of God being able (or unable) to change is not as clear in the Bible as you make it be. That's, overall, for philosophy to answer. Immanuel Kant said that it is impossible for God to change his mind on something because He knows everything. Furthermore, He is perfect, so God changing his mind would imply that he did something imperfect.
The Bible, however, shows some moments where God apparently changes his mind. It's when punishment is due. God has spared people and cities after promising to doom them because they repented and begged for mercy. Why did He do that? It is impossible for anyone to say "I know the exact reason", but it is possible to what WEREN'T the reasons. You can't claim God "changed his mind", that'd imply he did not know beforehand that they would repent, which is just plain wrong. Most theorize that God promises punishments and then withdraw them to teach us how to have mercy, and I think that is the right explanation, but there are other good ones, you'd know them if you actually studied the Bible from a Jewish perspective.

>this is exactly why the new testament exists
No, the New Testament has a completely different purpose. It's the integration of us gentiles into the covenant as Jesus explained several times. It would take a dozen posts to fully explain this though.

Jewish-Christianity tradition is what built the West. You pretend to be civilized, yet you attack the West's very foundations.

>I am clueless
No, you're pretending to be though.

Man I shared my real thoughts about the interesting subject of God being able or unable to change in good will. You just took the first line and ignored the rest. Shame on me for throwing pearls to the pigs, but shame on you too for being so shallow inside.

>my real thoughts
Problem is you're either a brainwashed idiot or a subversive kike parroting the convenient narrative of a brainwashed idiot. None of these are "your" thoughts.

>It's when punishment is due.
Like when your favorite race of hook-noses murders your only son and then you banish them to wander a desert while invalidating the covenant you made with them?