Women have it so easy. They just need to have nice legs to have a good body. It's unfair!

Women have it so easy. They just need to have nice legs to have a good body. It's unfair!

Attached: 30688630_10213062458769055_5647678495722474489_n.jpg (960x960, 40K)

Life as a modern woman is life on easy mode. I hate women. Rape should be legal.

Where is this woman's torso?

Anyone got that pic that shows men vs. women?
>men
>6-pack
>jacked
>hours in the gym
>need to be 6'0+
>need to be able to grow a beard but not be bald
>has to make 6 figures
>etc.

>women
>lol just be skinny

Is this a tall girl thread? Thank fucking Christ. I'm so sick of this board obsessing over shortstack fatties.

Attached: karlie-kloss-vogue-15feb17-06.jpg (839x1100, 92K)

t. incel

t. facebook tourist

i don't know, but it should be covered in my semen if you know what i'm saying

just be a asian and every guy will drop their gf to be with you

Attached: asian_wife.jpg (680x1024, 220K)

Would take this over that any time, anywhere. My wildest dream is to have a 6' elvish goddess gf that mogs the fuck out of every other girl everywhere we go.

He is true to some degree

Attached: sad guts.png (322x340, 69K)

t. Bitter, unsuccessful, incel

Lmao @ ur life senpai

literally false. go outside faggot.
>inb4 cope manlet lanklet rostie toastie incel jawcel gymcel etc

you forgot to Reeee, user :)

I guess but this board is way too influenced by instagram model culture and Jow Forums bullshit. That's a tiny, tiny percentage of the human population. I see average looking guys with pretty girlfriends all the time and I doubt they're all making 300K a year.

that's too bad

Attached: tumblr_p5d5o5CMoT1waskgvo1_540.jpg (540x359, 55K)

i have a qt gf because i have a big dong.

nice. using that big dong

Cute little tushy
I really hope dinner is yummy
Then we can lay down, snuggle then cummy on my tummy after she makes her pusy oh so runny!!
Weee weee!!!!
Oh china girl
Wont you pls pee on me
Me!!!!!
I love it!
Oh yes I do, I do, I do!!!

In another era her ancestor would commit seppuku if they know their future great granddaughter

t. poorfag

i know what i'm saying *wink*

Attached: 1527188725672.jpg (224x231, 24K)

man sure smells like reddit in here today

Attached: 1521599960300.jpg (645x773, 58K)

I'd just like to say that I'm loving this retro image macro. I want FAIL to come back too.

Lame. Mommy milky is better.

Just beee in a wheelchair bro

t.retard
One thing is to be bitter and an incel, and the other one is to be able to recognize facts.
Please stop being a retard and use your brain logically.

Is her amdomen tiny or are her arms long af?

See

I'm talking about the picture who compares a good physique and how you can attain it as a woman or man. The rest about money is false.

The root problem with a vast majority of guys on this board is low self esteem. It's a vicious cycle where they feel like if they just improve one more thing about themselves, that's when they'll start trying to socialize and go after girls. What ends up happening is that they never feel that they're good enough and thus never try.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-01-30-03-04-25~01.png (720x871, 510K)

Is this the incel thread?

I don't have many incel opinions but I do believe we need to bring slut shaming back, it's not fair for women to have their cake and eat it too

Being a slut is like being a greedy fatty

this girl doesnt even have good legs lol

This threads are a fucking joke

Of course hot girls have life on easy mode

Same thing for chads and attractive men, they just have life on easy mode. I know because my best friend is a fucking model and I know how easy life is for him just for having a pretty face and nice body.

Ugly women are completely fucked tho, there's literally nothing they can do to upgrade (besides heavy plastic surgery), unlike ugly guys.

I miss when Jow Forums wasn’t Jow Forums

uh her ancestry probably has literal prostitutes in it lmao

>Ugly women are completely fucked tho, there's literally nothing they can do to upgrade (besides heavy plastic surgery), unlike ugly guys.

So fucking true. You guys don't realize it's the same for Chads but being ugly as a woman is literally sudoku time.

Average women have it easier than average dudes though

And even Chads don't have everyone waiting on the drop of a hat to fuck them

Attached: 1528043588502.jpg (446x361, 37K)

La goblina es muy mal

>implying half of the iconic male celebrities haven't just gone fat-mode
>implying you can't go outside and see tons of fat latinos and bearded white dudes with decent looking gfs

the main factor is just being normie desu. you can have whatever body you want and get girls just by being neurotypical enough.

Attached: 54ac944d580ef_-_elle-leod-lgn.jpg (480x319, 46K)

God l want a tall gf

Attached: 8DC29616-5D32-4F7B-A83E-6891EFDADF35.jpg (480x480, 76K)

Incels are literally r*ddit.

La creatura......

>Ugly women are completely fucked tho
Barring some hideous disfigurement or birth defect any woman can be a 6 out of 10 just by not being fat.

>”Why do i have to put effort into going into the gym and better myself by becoming strong and fit, W A M Y N just have to be skinny, woe is me, i should be entitled to vagina”

Lmao imagine being like this

Attached: 41ABD1D1-3F41-4255-91EA-71C0BABC10BD.png (640x1136, 1.01M)

wew lad. what the fuck happened to Jow Forums. this place used to be about bettering yourself not this shit

God I hate incels. Just go talk to a girl that isn’t 2D you fucking loser.

>no ass and plastic fake face
fuck off roastie

Not an argument.

She’s puerto rican not American and has bigger legs than you

You need some love in your life, user!

Attached: gup_yukari_2.jpg (850x1285, 116K)

"Being a white, conventionally attractive women is playing on tutorial mode, with cheats and hacks, with a pro-gamer strapped in the seat." -Unknown

Fuckin a

>she will never push you down and rape you

>tfw no Chun Li gf

She wears the skirt high thus giving the illusion of short torso and super long legs

>we need to bring slut shaming back
t. incel

If you think like this you are projecting youre either crippled by insecurities about your body or a lazy incel

Attached: 1242275415115.jpg (428x371, 66K)

>2018
>still attracted to gooks
I thought meme died when I left middle school

Thank god I only see weebs on Jow Forums

Attached: 1518061461852.jpg (1080x1080, 187K)

I can only imagine the assmad incel that took the time to make this

Literally who gives a fuck how easy women have it. Life isn't fair. You were born a man, the only sex capable of creating nations and conquering and destroying and building legacies. Embrace the struggle you fucking pussy. You're the one with a cock. Women's only purpose is literally to get fucked

Very true. Such is life.

>be you
>compare the circumstances of your life to that of some girl who has it easy
>complain on a mongolian pedophile image board
>some reason this doesnt improve your lifw
>hmmm, probably should complain and compare more
>repeat until you suddenly realize nobody really fucking cares except other incels like yourself
>too late

Jusy an hero if you are just going to continue to bitch and moan about life.

Attached: ms-iQAQbi.gif (500x370, 671K)

Not an argument

Men have it so easy. They just have to have a fat wallet

haha, they look like wierd souless frogs, idk why anyone is attracted to asians. The only ones attractive are those that look like white girls

Fucked an asian with almost her exact bodytype. She was had such little muscle mass on her legs/thighs/stomach. It felt like I was going to rip a her apart or seriously hurt her from my hands griping her waist.

She definately would had huge bruises the next day from a half hours cowgirl ontop of me. Great fuck, she was chinese.

yes, but they are millionaires, dumbass

Women have it easy, but they are also miserable & unhappy

Because society has coddled women to the point of literal toddlers, most of them will never really achieve anything
As a man, you have it hard, but if you push through, you can achieve true happiness

Attached: Skjermbilde 2018-06-05 kl. 09.33.58.png (1438x894, 237K)

>She’s puerto rican not American
user. . .

Yes women have it easy, they are taken care of by men, they dont have to do anything. Even 3/10s have plenty of men who would do anything for them to get some poon. BUT women are like dogs. And Tell me Jow Forums would you rather be a dog who has everything gifted to him or be a man who can take action and has to work for everything?

+rep

If you guys ever have a girl fall in love with you you realize how fragile and weak their gender really is

It's endearing, but also kinda sad
I feel bad for every woman on earth, I would never be born again as a woman

bump.
Some stupid female told me the other day, when I said that "women have, relatively, little to no work in order to find a relationship", that that was just my opinion.
How fucking delusional can one get?
JUST

While I agree we have infinitely more work to do than them, you have to consider that a lot of girls got fucked in the genetic lottery and will live horrible lonely lives because of it.

A 4/10 girl will likely die alone and not be given the time of day from anyone, doesn't matter if she's skinny or not.
But yeah, any girl above a 5 just needs to not eat fast food everyday.

>the grass is greener on the other side
ye, its not like there are ugly chicks right?

More like

Women: Lucky genetics
Men: Roids

>men

>*giant list of demands, be sure you have at least 20 of them*

>women

>just not let fat accumulate too much in the wrong areas

boomers made that difficult as fuck

1. That isn't easy
2. If you have nothing else going for you you're doomed to be cleaned out by a roastie eventually

Just go Harve weinstein mode

hahaha get fucked.

oh wait, never :)))

Get big and strong so you can rape them easier and also make them too scared to go to the police

EL GOBLINA

Attached: 1470261653162.jpg (249x249, 12K)

Not really. Even some 7/10 males will settle for some 4 or below girls. Just look at the okcupid stats regarding how males rate females and the other way around. Spoiler: Males rating females forms something similar to a normal distribution while females rating males shows that they think most males are not attractive (the distribution is heavily slanted towards the lower values)

It's not just most males, it's the overwhelming majority. The average woman on OkC thinks that 80% of men are below average.

Attached: 大鬼.jpg (216x188, 18K)

I think it was average or below average, but I see your point.

>getting grills
>difficult
Lmaoing at your nerd lives

Attached: 567F9074-D46E-4C40-8FD4-A3C0A9FF449E.jpg (575x575, 67K)

>you will never be snu-snu'd to death by this
why even live brehs

fuck off back to r/incels you absolute shit cunt

>no ass

Attached: 1488147918502.jpg (688x666, 114K)

yikes...

truth. there's nothing quite like struggling and overcoming hardship. People who get handed shit in life will never understand.

>Tfw when he is at least 50% right

Attached: 1524742292084.jpg (957x745, 124K)

and waste their entire uni experience.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK...this shit keeps me up at night

La el ninho de puerto rico
Jesus....

jfl, what a subhuman goblin

brb she has 100x my peak smv

Attached: 1511997721009.gif (320x173, 1.42M)