What attracts women with big personalities more, Body Building or Power Lifting?

What attracts women with big personalities more, Body Building or Power Lifting?

Attached: IMG_7426.jpg (540x613, 60K)

It doesn't metter. Women don't give a shit.

Money lifting

Big wallet

WHO IS THAT

Titty Monster #9001

Unicorn in leather. Yuo do know how to reverse image search I hope

Is she natty?

thats my mom!

>tits that big
>natty
Maybe for only a few women, I have a webm of a Ukrainian Woman with HUGE cans, but I'm not sure if that would get me banned or not

hey dickhead you sucked on her tits for the first two years, I have think you had enough

powerlifters gfs are always straight up pigs...

First two years? Try the first twenty hotshot! I was a young boy just out of my teens before she made me stop.

proof

>lifting for women

ewa sonnet

Attached: 33572907122_dae6c3bfe2_b.jpg (1024x732, 143K)

I had a ex with really large breasts. Totally over-rated.

they just complain all the time about their back pain, and that they cant wear fun bras, and that they cant wear most clothes, and they assume all guys are rapists out to get them.

She was also just batshit insane, she was on a whole bunch of Prozac.

My point is, yeah, if youre hot and confident you can actually ask out a FF+ girl and fuck them, but if you make them your gf youre in for a horrible time.

Find a gf that can go to the gym with you, or run with you, or whatever. my current gf and I met doing Judo, now we do all our martial arts together, i never thought i would be completed in this way.

Attached: 1526927145711.jpg (655x915, 173K)

This lol. but they usually divorce you pretty soon after or are just miserable bitches.

life without risk is no life at all, user

It is Ewa Sonnet, but I suspect OPs pic is shopped.

>a person on Jow Forums dates a crazy chick that has big boobs and now thinks all big boobed ladies are the same
Sounds bout right

He is right about the back pain whinging. I’ve dated a few titty monsters in my life and they all fucking did this. None of them wanted to get breast reductions either which struck me as retarded.

Money

>get a surgery that instantly knocks them down from 8/10 to 6/10
like a male investment banker quitting his job to go work at mcdonalds

I know that’s why they didn’t do it but life is full of compromises. The surgery is readily available but they choose not to do it for vain reasons. In my mind that means they should shut up about their back pain. It’s like not having your brain tumor removed because you don’t want a big scar. If you die from it then it’s still your fault even though a big dirty scar might make you uglier.

Bodybuilders and powerlifters are usually both poor and mentally unsound. Men who are erceiv d as hot play sports and go outdoors,with workouts just as a way to stay in shape during the workweek for those other activities.

Basically train like a college athlete for whatever your real activity is.

Attached: E9F9C2C9-D083-4C03-81E4-BFC62A078BC0.jpg (1280x853, 324K)

eh most big boobed chicks have ugly looking boobs, and ugly faces
perkiness and attractive nipples is what I focus on most, giant ugly saggy boobs look really unhealthy

im your dad now, lil guy

Patrician insight. Nipple size, shape, placement are more important as well as breast shape and droop.

kill yourself degenerate

Back pain just means they're lazy and don't work out their back muscles.

What a stupid post.