Just got a box of these from Costco, am I going to get cancer if i eat them?

Just got a box of these from Costco, am I going to get cancer if i eat them?

Ingredients

Milk, Eggs, Sweetener (Erythritol), Milk Protein Concentrate, Cream, Organic Cane Sugar, Dietary Fibre, Peanut Butter (4%) (Roasted Peanuts, Sugar, Peanut Oil, Salt), Emulsifier (Vegetable Glycerin), High Fat Cocoa, Sea Salt, Natural Flavours, Organic Stabiliser (Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Organic Sweetener (Steviol Glucosides (Stevia)), Contains 5% of Organic ingredients

Attached: b8d0192f-463c-4c33-92e4-b4e8f3a0daca_1.530f87f03de1bc9b2b732ae84cc94466[1].png (450x450, 195K)

>Sweetener
>Sugar

Attached: SugarPoison.jpg (400x400, 28K)

should have just bought straight natty peanut butter you soilord

You’ll be fine. Even if it does give you cancer idgaf I wanna indulge in my healthy ice cream. I don’t smoke, I rarely drink, don’t do drugs, do cardio, eat clean. I’m not gonna stop eating halo top

Frankenfood. So yes.

got one yesterday for the first time (mint). tasted like utter shit but eventually grew tolerable. was it just this flavor thats nasty or are they all like this?

oatmeal cookie and candy bar are the only good ones

>people will do anything to lose weight except proper exercise and dieting

Attached: pepe44.png (469x452, 277K)

They taste like shit mate, I’d rather just not have ice cream then that garbage

> that guy who eats processed foods at the gym

Attached: tgw.png (1219x717, 849K)

I'm pissed they got rid of the 240 calorie ones they used to have. Yeah, they were hard as a rock, but they were fine for only 240 cals. Now they upped the vanilla bean to 320 and it's much better tasting and texture wise but that 25% increase in calories isn't ideal. The 400+ calorie ones are really good but it kind of defeats the purpose, yeah?

That said you shouldn't eat fucking ice cream on a diet. I'd rather have a quest bar or two. At least that's got a lot of probiotic fiber and fills you up more.

wtf is this gay shit
the ones in canada for that very flavour have more cals in a pint

nah they suck and they get too frozen. Ben and Jerries is the real shit. Who the fuck cares if it fat food

They taste like shit.

But if you let it melt a little, and add a splash or two of milk, that helps it taste a little more like ice cream

This is literally concentrated poison. OP, you fucked up.

Cancer is kind've an inevitability. As we age, errors in the process that create new cells slowly lead to tumor development. Past a certain age, tumors are just a pretty common thing and you have to make sure they're not in dangerous places or growing into cancer.

The ingredients are relatively harmless and artificial sweeteners aren't more carcinogenic than background radiation in any demonstrable fashion. It doesn't have a mechanistic link like an intercalating dye does.

Erythritol will give you the shits pretty bad if you eat too much of it. If you have sugar free candy, pick between this and the candy to avoid it.

Sugar free gummy bears are literally the devil if you eat too many and I wouldnt give them to my worst enemy.

Anything under your tdee IS proper dieting you brainlet

As a former fatty I would suggest that any deficit higher than 1000 calories can lead to lightheadedness, fainting, and worst of all: lots more loose skin and stretch marks than if you do it at a slow pace to give it time to adjust.

I wish I had started lifting when I was cutting. It would've made things easier and exciting, while leaving something worth looking at once all the fat cleared away.

Just my experience with it, at least.

>peanut butter
>peanut butter (4%)
>not even whole peanuts: (roasted peanuts, sugar, peanut oil, salt)
>not even 4% is made of peanut

> Buy a crock pot and an ice cream maker.
> Make Greek yogurt in crock pot
> Mix fruit with the yogurt.
> Put yogurt in ice cream maker

There, I saved you from cancer and added an extra million dollars to your bank account.

Metric calories vs imperial calories.

Canada is stricter on what can be sold as ice cream.

Why do you need to eat ice cream? It isn't a requirement; and it's a pain in the ass to eat. Literally if your eating for any other reason than nourishment you're not going to make it.