/FAST/ #209 - Don't Drink Your Own Piss You Fucking Retards Edition

FAQ
>What is /fast/?
Fast is a thread for the discussion of intermittent fasting, fasting, water fasting, dry fasting.

>What’s the difference between intermittent fasting, water fasting, dry fasting, etc.?
>Intermittent fasting: Fasting for a certain amount of time with a short eating window. 16:8 (16 hours fasting, 8 hour eating window) is the bare minimum.
>Water fasting: Fasting with only water.
>Dry fasting: Fasting with no water. Dangerous, use with caution.

>Why should I fast?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3946160/
reddit.com/r/intermittentfasting/wiki/studies
idmprogram.com/difference-calorie-restriction-fasting-fasting-27/
Read all of these, they might answer some other questions you may want to ask.

>Can I fast if I have ___?
See your doctor before fasting if you:
>Have any sort of chronic illness
Don’t fast if you:
>Have type 1 diabetes
>Are malnourished/severely underweight
>Are pregnant
>Are breastfeeding

>How do I safely do an extended fast (approx. 4-5+ days)
New snake juice recipe here (youtu.be/1onQ0nxgWFM) [Open], tastes much better.
Old snake juice recipe (youtu.be/2vz_U8kxDlg [Open])
>2000mg of sodium (preferably Himalayan Pink Salt) max
>4700mg of saltless potassium max
Mix these in a liter of water and sip it throughout the day. The apple cider vinegar and lemon are optional.
You can also do this if you feel lightheaded, weak, dizzy, nauseous, etc., on shorter water fasts. Don’t do this while intermittent fasting.

>Won’t I go into starvation mode?
No. It only occurs at extremely low body fat (8-10%).

>Will (something with calories) break my fast?
Yes.

>Can I drink coffee, tea, and diet soda? Or anything with artificial sweeteners?
Artificial sweeteners and diet soda are bad for you and may fuck up your fast. Zero calorie black coffee and tea are generally considered to be fine.

>Do I need a multivitamin?
No just drink your own piss

Attached: 1527619316700.gif (182x249, 59K)

Fugg guys I had a nice 20:4 fast going but i ruined by extending it 2 hours and eating a bunch of carbs. How fucked am I?

Just start at square one again. No biggie.

STOP

WATCHING

ANIME

No u

anime is not fitness related therefore this thread is not fitness related

>the content of a thread is based solely on its OP pic
WEW
E
W

Attached: 1497640968332.gif (512x481, 646K)

Attached: 1437243596270.png (955x957, 92K)

4th day of the fast and i still feel like thrown under train when i get up from bed. Pls tell me it's gonna get better tomorrow. Lost 4 Kgs this far btw.

Also: Is there solid argument against drinking coffee while on fast? As far as I know most professionals agree that its okay and some even claim it boosts your fatloss. So why should one drink only water during fast?

Attached: everyday.jpg (552x338, 18K)

DONT POST IN this thread you faggots, we don't tolerate this weeb fuckery in these parts.

>4 Kgs
3kg of that is water prob, fasting is fucking retarded. just eat one 400-500 calorie meal each day

Got a little question for you lot. I am currently 6'4", 300lbs. I have no real weight training experience, but am still decently strong. Would it be better to cut down to weight while lifting, reaping those noob gains, but possibly having loads of loose skin, or fast 30+ days straight till i'm a lower weight, then start from there. Mainly going for strength, not aesthetics, but really don't like loose skin. I'm leaning towards fasting.

I had keto going on before this and the weight has steadily dropped 1Kg every day so I think about 2Kgs might be water. I've hit 3200-3500 Kcal activity daily so Theres no fucking way I would have not lost more than 1 Kg of fat.

>fasting is fucking retarded. just eat one 400-500 calorie meal each day
Ur just scared u lose your muscles aren't you ?Just know that your fear is illogical and you can overcome it with rationalizing.

if youve never fasted before i guarantee you wont go 30 days, try a 24 hour for the 1st week then bump it to a 48 hr and go from there. the key is to not eat like a fat fuck like you are and eat one 400-500 calorie meal after your 24 hours has passed then you just start the timer again for the next day untill you reach a point where your like ok im not going to die if i dont eat for a few days and thats when you ramp it up for a 7 day fast.

no im not scared lol iv already lost all my muscle going from 305 to 200 in like 4 months of doing what i told you to do and running twice 6 days out of the week. im just here to guide people away from this fasting bullshit and at least get some energy in your body while your cutting weight

You should fast but limit it to 14 days at max. Going 30 days straight includes few risks and you don't wanna roll that dice, how small the change might be.

Doing straight fasts without is really fucking heavy shit if you have no experience with IF or shorter fasts so I would recommend you to start doing IF first, then do a 48 hour fast and then 72 hour fast.
If you can manage that 72 hour fast you'll manage the 14 fast. Its only those 3-4 days that are complete shitfest since you are not yet fat adapted and in keto. After that the rest is easy.

I recommend you research it before bashing it. You sound like uninformed instead of malevolent.

You can get a copy of "Complete guide to fasting" from pirate bay. It has roughly ~30 pages readworthy scientific stuff so you can read through it under hour. Other 70 pages are just testamonials and diarys of professional athletes and Fitness people and the last chapter is just shitload of recipes.

trust me iv researched it for some time now and im just not a fan of it, id much rather eat a small calorie meal and do simple 24 hr fasts but hey fuck it what ever helps fattys not be fattys i guess you feel?

I should have mentioned I have already done a 4 day snake juice fast, and regularly do 24+ ones just because I'm too busy to eat multiple times a day. With that, I'd assume the recommendation is to fast, not the traditional cut?

push it to a 7 day fast then if you really want, fuck it what do you have to lose beside your fat gut?

Good point.

Yeah I get you. If you think you're better of eating that 500kcal meal every day instead of handling the hunger and still get awesome results then go for it.

The thing is when you have a certain muscle mass to maintain you are gonna go into starvation mode by constantly eating small meal every day which results in losing muscle mass. So as stupid as it might sound I have to go HC and just fast to maintain maximum amount of muscle mass.

No it wasn't. I'm and even I know it was a shitty point from a faggoty-ass bitch.

what??

A-are you okay, user?

did he just pretend to be me...?

So guys i've begun OMAD for a few days and i was wondering how much should i eat. Should i stick to the classical 20% deficit or it doesn't really matter?
BTW i'm trying to lower bf% , i'm currently around 13-14%, male 62 kg, 163cm, 21yo

Attached: 376b893c335f0968eb2bc84fcfa971ee.png (741x568, 29K)

Put cotton below the nail right at the edge of the skin. Make sure it gives enough space so the nail won't push against the skin, but it's not too much so it won't put too much pressure on the nail so it won't break.
In case it breaks don't worry that much about it, just be more careful and repeat the process. You might want to add some antibiotic medicine if it has pus/blood/pain/is swolen. It will speed up the process.

>t. someone who had it for 8 years and doctors didn't do shit and I fixed it on my own

;)

The total unit.

Lads next week Im going to do a 5 day water fast, but fuck that snake juice shit, should I add salt to the water or it doesnt really matter?

You will NEED salt. You can drink it, or you can chew on a big piece of rock salt, and chew more if you feel light headed. Rethink not using snake juice, the new recipe with ice tastes fine.

Hit my goal weight today. I've known for a while I need to go lower to see my abs, so moved goal 4kg down.

As of now I'm 16.4% bf if my caliper measuring was not retarded (could totally be).

After I'm done with exams I'll join a gym, what do you guys think of this program I made by adding dips/pullups to PGSLP?
This would be Mo-We-Fri with Muay Thai or Boxing classes in between.

Attached: My routine.png (1360x1210, 143K)

Stop overcomplicating your training, you don't know what you are doing. Do SS and eat.

Thx m8
I have already fasted 5 days with just water, but I wanted to test new things to make it easier

You do not NEED salt (). It's just so you don't feel a little weak. I'm working so I couldn't go without salts, I used to drink snek juice but now if I get weak I just have some bone stock, it's 100x better.

The new recipe is not bad though, if you keep a glass bottle in the fridge it's pretty much like water.

I've done SS in the past, I wanted to add a bit more upper body exercises.

Get salt in any way you can, your body needs it and you will feel less miserable, plus it won't affect your weight loss. Good luck fag.

Is it ok to workout during a dry fast? Will I die? Planning to do a 48-hour soft dry fast.

You probably can workout on the first 12-16 hours. After that you really can't.

Alright, thanks. I guess I will workout today and just stay home tomorrow.

Thx lads, next week Im going to post the progress pics

24 hours down, time for another 24

Attached: 1527738464065.gif (500x281, 2.78M)

day 1 of my 50 day water fast begins from this moment on! Hopefully I'll be much leaner by the time the new Mission Impossible film rolls out, I don't wanna go watch it as a fatass with a 50 inch gut.

>Did OMAD for 3 days
>Had literally no appetite at all
>Experienced true satiety from a meal for the first time in my life
>Day 4. Ah fuck it, I'll just have a sandwich. Body switches back to running on glucose. Hungry all day. Nothing satisfies me.
>Now back on the OMAD permanently.

OMAD is absolutely king tier. Straight up blessing from the gods.

IMO You should go as low as you can without it resulting in lowered gym performance or hunger. Switching to almost keto macros is helpful in achieving higher satiety and higher fat loss. If you wanna burn fat there is no reason to eat the excess if you don't feel hungry.

>id much rather eat a small calorie meal
Your body, your choice bro.

Enjoy your fucked up metabolism, gnawing hunger and massive weight gain when you finally give up.

one piss a day?

what do you guys think, one giant piss straight into my outh

Okay. Can I get a good answer on whether I should snake diet or do protein-sparing modified FAST? I want to retain as much as lean muscle possible while on a fast, and I’m not sure whether snake diet or psmf is the way to go.

Attached: E900BA44-CF06-468D-BEC1-D110A49FE023.png (422x621, 502K)

super protein sparing modified fast

cycle all your waste products

fuck bloat
how do you deal with this shit

What do you mean by "bloat"?

I'm 8 days into keto. Third day in a row I've had two slices of bread.
I didn't want to do it today but that bulletproof coffee wasn't sitting right.

>Cole talking about drinking blood during the most recent stream
He also mentioned it's rich in minerals and piss.

Boys, at this rate we'll be drinking brain fluid in 2 months.

Attached: 4772795__e188297988ce060ed77289f0d306731a.jpg (1058x705, 111K)

i mean bloat

like im bloated after eating...

jesus christ I leave for a few months and you guys are drinking your own piss, eating your own shit, not shampooing your hair...

how is this supposed to make you healthy?

Eat less? Or more calorie dense foods.

Get that (human) fat in ya!

fuck muscle shit when you're natty, just water fast for a couple weeks or whatever and you're good to go. Afterwards, lean bulk on OMAD and fast a few days every month so you don't bloat up + ideal hormonal profile. The secret to natty bodybuilding right there

he's like a spinning top that gains more and more momentum with each spin before it implodes. Snekjoos was his peak, now it's piss and blood, soon he'll be talking about fuck knows what before he goes out in a blaze of glory.

Haha it's like you don't wanna make gains!
How does it feel to be the only freak who doesn't drink his own piss?

Attached: c7faa2fa.jpg (684x677, 40K)

>tfw last week of cutting
>tfw been taking diatomaceous earth in the morning so it's not pure fasting so I'm not actually getting leaner and I'm not allowed to post ITT

It's the strangest thing, a couple days of taking this stuff and I look younger - the skin around my eyes is noticeably tighter, my friends even noticed. Hippies might be on to something.

that logic is as soft as your arms, shrimp

i had a tiny handful of popcorn at the end of the day, does this mean my fast is ruined and today is day 1 again?

post yours animefag

I'm this guy.
My kidneys have started to hurt, what could be causing this?

the past 2 nights I've only dreamt about food but I'm not even hungry.. doing 72s refeeding with a meal and then going back on 72

Attached: 717e1509e803a578b811a55c599f1f34.jpg (500x625, 96K)

theres no real reason to skip coffee, some say it contains cortisol and thus heightens LMB loss, but IIRC the effect is negligible.

How much did you drink? what is your salt intake? careful, user, don't fuck your kidney up.

That's not starvation mode. That's your body acclimatizing to lower intake. Zero intake actually maintains your current lean mass by hormone action. Lower intake lowers your "expectations," with your body settling for 3/10 intake instead of chasing 8-9/10 intake, kinda like how nofap makes you more aggressive

here, forgot to add the goldenest rule of fasting. If you feel bad, refeed, regroup and fast again. Try to scope out if you made any mistakes and don't do them again. Most of all don't fuck yourself up because you want to lose fat fast, you got plenty of time and 72 hr fasting is okay too.

Yeah I know but let the nonbeliever eat his 500 kcals.

Im on the border of stopping. This could be backpain from sitting on bad chair, or it could just really be that going from 106Kg ->101,2Kg on fourth day just makes my kidneys work extra hard to process all that burnt fat. I'm gonna see if it goes away and try not to overreact unless it doesn't get worse. I'd hate to stop the fast just after the hardest part is over.

Can you elaborate on what makes OMAD so good?good for cutting or bulking? Genuine curiousity

Fasting is 10x harder when you're an alcoholic.

Attached: 1432830487653s.jpg (250x173, 7K)

>We
Nope just (you). Despite your best efforts everyone still replied. Looks like it's back2reddit for you.

OMAD and prolonged fasting gave me the willpower to quit smoking, drinking and too lose 20lbs so far. Also cut fapping down to once a week on sunday.

Did you drink before or after your one meal?

Mfw I hit a 3 rep bench max on my 5th day in ketosis

Attached: 1515107499598.jpg (775x960, 119K)

Gonna start piling piss for Thursday when i'll start a 5 day dry piss fast.
Hope it will taste good if i keep it in the fridge, besides taste doesn't really matter, just chug it as fast as possible and be done with it.

Attached: 1522354796379.png (500x692, 212K)

anime website

6’2” 230 lbs here

I can’t even do 2 push-ups without hurting my shoulder I’m pathetic

I need to lose so much weight but need to get so much stronger too I’m fucked

Fasted?

>have to go to a place next to a grocery store that is very nostalgic for me
>not even 36 hours in yet
REEEEEE

no

Attached: 949.png (600x640, 196K)

it's magical. I ate two medium pizzas exclusively from Pizza Hut for two weeks straight, barely gained a lb. Just do it for 10 days or 2 weeks, see the difference yourself. Eat whatever you want during the OMAD meal time but nothing outside it. If you'e a glutton like me you'll love feasting without blowing up.

Yes

You fat piece of shit.

Attached: 120517rose-leslie1.jpg (300x206, 25K)

Of course.

This isn't Anorexia 101, it's fasting.

I've fallen off the wagon, guys.

>drop 30 pounds in the blink of an eye
>enjoying goal-busting
>start eating again
>gradually start drinking again
>back to a bottle a night and eating during the day
>in the same blink of an eye

Fuck me. I actually liked fasting too, just seems I like other things more.

>fasting
>recipes
What, recipes for supplement pill cocktails?

Do you like being sweaty, heavy, liver pain and a painful death more?

Woah, after the three day mark I feel great, powering through it was definitely worth it. I'm not hungry whatsoever, I thought it'd be exactly like yesterday

Arise chickun

Switch to 4 pizzas every 24h. You'll be able to lose some weight that way if you're currently gaining slight weight.

not him but
>Switch to 4 pizzas every 24h.

Attached: java-the-hutt.jpg (606x500, 64K)

Every 48 hours******.
Sorry, almost made you a fatass there.

I can't even eat two whole medium Pizza Huts m8, I leave 3-4 slices for the next day.

Naturally when I'm done fasting I'll OMAD on a wide variety of crap.

About 200 cals in my keto coffee like 2 hours before

are there any before/after pics of guys that have fasted? I feel like most of the people in this general are fat guys cutting for the first time. Has anyone had success fasting after a bulk?
I’m 5’11 195 lbs 23% bf got lazy after a bulk and let myself go the last couple of months and feel like a fat slob. Lifts are 165/245/355/355 1rm

will snekman piss in my mouth if I ask real nice?