Well fit/ I think I'll never be a normie. I guess it's true that once you're autistic, you'll always be austitic...

Well fit/ I think I'll never be a normie. I guess it's true that once you're autistic, you'll always be austitic. Feels real bad man, fuck man I thought being Jow Forums would save me but I guess I was never meant to make it.
Also fuck any Jow Forums song threads, maybe this entire situation would've been avoided :(

Is there anyway to fix a situation in which you acted like a tool?!

Attached: me_on_da_rite.jpg (810x539, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wd5swDQ98ok
youtube.com/watch?v=wEiRKpflgQA
youtube.com/watch?v=GbPeZMpdSjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Being a normie was never desirable.
The masses are always ruled by an spiritual and intellectual elite.

Fuck beeing å normie, thats not part of making it to /for/

Idk man is rather be normie then what happened this past weekend.
I legit became the laughing stock of my school, and it's all thanks to fucking this God damn song...THATS LEGIT MEANT FOR PPL WITH AUTISM youtu.be/wd5swDQ98ok

you do realize that you need to post the story now?

Attached: 1464391402839.jpg (567x561, 32K)

Fuck it dood why not. Gonna split in two parts

>been working out for 9 months
>getting Mires, feeling good
>out of the blue a really popular chick from class starts talking to me
>play it cool even though I'm having an anxiety attack. Go online, read everything there is to on seduction.
>implement what I learn online and it actually fucking works
>all is going well, girl gets my SC, we sext a few times and she sent me some semi lewd photos
>invite her over under the pretext that we make dinner together
>comes over we are flirty, she's constantly touching me, laughing at my jokes, bending over for an extended period, complimenting my gains and shit.
>I also am flirty, I make sexual jokes, get behind her and pretend to assist her cook while I press my crotch into her ass

So far I'm feeling like Casanova, we finished dinner and I lead her to the couch..
>she sits down right beside me
>I play some music, I clicked on my relaxing playlist. Some jazz comes on
>I start feeling her up while I'm whispering in her ear what I've thought of doing to her
>she's gets excited, giggles and moaning slighty.
>start kissing her neck, mood is being set. She horny as fuck, pulls me in close and starts kissing me. She's rubbing my thighs and cock through my pants. All is well
>out of the blue we start hearing some random electric keys.. Don't pay attention to it because we're both in the heat of the moment
>then we hear a fucking sneeze. The second I heard that I knew what was coming.
>sneeze becomes repetitive and makes a best, then some clapping and then someone chanting "MA MA MA MA EO"
>she gently pushes me off as she focuses on the music and giggles
>user what type of music is this?
>I try to avoid the question but the song is repetitive as fuck, so once you focus on it you become in a trance like mode
>I try to avoid the question again but I don't know how to transition so I can continue kissing her so it doesn't work
>she gets up and looks at the song name.. IT'S LEGIT AUTISM MUSIC that I listen to when I go bed.
>she laughs and says what the fuck why do you have autistic music?!
>I legit say "haha it's for my brother, he has Autism"
>"but user, I thought you were an only child"
>literally sweating buckets, not sure what to do so I just force another laugh and say "haha again oh yeah, I-I forgot about him when I said I was an only child"
>she awkwardly giggles and then sits as far away from me. I suggest we watch something but she says she's tired and is gonna go home.
>I tried messaging her but it's not going through.

Bro the looks I got at school today were something else. I'm sure she told her friends about this. She also avoided me all day.

I hate this so fucking much, one mistake and it's completely over with a girl

Attached: 1507362967853.jpg (593x601, 44K)

Now you can tell the whole school the a guy with autism kissed her, everybody will think what a whore, she is so easy, even a retard like you can be with her. Good job user you showed her!

Who's gonna believe the kid who has songs meant to calm autistic kids down? She probably just told her friends she was hanging out and then heard the music.
Seriously man I was gonna write her a letter too but I decided fuck it, it's past the point of saving.

Could have just laughed it off and said it was a funny song your friend sent you, and it would be over soon.

If you want repetitive music to zone out your autismo with try Earth
youtube.com/watch?v=wEiRKpflgQA
youtube.com/watch?v=GbPeZMpdSjE

Girls all want me until I inevitably opened my autistic mouth. I'm so stupid I rejected my crush by accident. I'm so retarded I made a girl cry on our date.

Attached: shit's fucked breh.jpg (550x512, 34K)

>Not owning the autism

Attached: 1527752321789.jpg (804x1024, 173K)

PLS POST THIS AUTISMO SONG

>Seriously man I was gonna write her a letter too but I decided fuck it, it's past the point of saving.
I wasn't sure if you were autistic or just an idiot, but this sealed it. You're an autist.
Never ever write a letter to explain yourself, you're a grown ass man you don't need to explain shit.

Include me in the screencap

>Girls all want me until I inevitably opened my autistic mouth. I'm so stupid I rejected my crush by accident. I'm so retarded I made a girl cry on our date.
I did these same things, breh. I die inside everyday.

Idk man I think I'm both desu. I was gonna write her a letter because she's avoiding me though, so if she won't talk to me irl or answer my SC then you'll have to respond if I mail her a letter, right?
Doesn't everyone open their mail

Why are girls so complicated man. Like fuck okay maybe Im austitic but we werr having fun when she thought I was a normie.
This is like discrimination man. Fuck it's not our fault we are like this, am I r-right?

Man if you send her a letter she will literally never talk to you again and the entire school will make fun of you.

Attached: 1526506091494.jpg (1024x752, 93K)

She's done with you. Writing a letter won't save the relationship. Writing a letter will make you look beta-max and sink any chance you have of landing another girl at the school

Lmao broooo! Don't say that man, it wasn't that bad, was it?!
Fuck dood I don't know what to do anymore. I thought the letter was a solid plan, some self help website said it could help fix a ruined relationship. Another option was councilling but I doubt the girl will participate in that, and I don't think the school councilors job description includes relationship therapy. I don't even wanna ask her lmao.
Fuck man I'm starting to think I've lost my chance . Maybe if I get more lean and improve my body then she'll come around..

Kek holy shit. Her puss dried the fuck up. OP I don't know whether to laugh or cry for you.

You the like you're in high school, get off this site.

Type*

Yo she was legit a 8.5/10. Would've been the hottest pussy I slammed and definitely an improvement from alphacare.

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. OP stop baiting. Even if it was real this is an extremely easy scenario to handle.

>yeah it's my favorite song
>laugh
>go back in

It's called autism

DO NOT WRITE HER A LETTER YOU STUPID FUCK. Dont write her a letter retard. Just go talk to her again, this shit doesnt matter. Just own it and dont care about it, you are a man.

it's easy to think of how to answer it when you're not thrown off guard. I've already thought of 1000 replies I could've said, but it's different when you're in the moment man.

Here is how you handle the situation. If ever you cant think of something right away that's fine. There is nothing wrong with not saying anything and just giving back silence for like 5 to 10 seconds. Just laugh it off and make a retarded joke It sounds like the girl was really attracted to you, the only reason she backed off was because you got embarrassed and showed weakness.

Yeah I've realized through other anons that the letter was a horrible idea lmao. How do I talk to her if she's avoiding me though?
That makes sense. I honestly think I fucked it up with her, doubt anything will work, especially since my best idea was the letter and that got shut down hard in the thread.
This, and other posts in this thread have been good advice, I'll be using it in the future, thanks man.

>How do I talk to her if she's avoiding me though?

Don't. If she is avoiding you do NOT under any circumstances chase her. Women are like cats. Cats run away from you when you try to get their attention forcibly. You have to let them come to you. The best way to get that done is to talk to other girls and hangout with other girls.

The best thing you can do when it doesnt work out is just move on to the next. Do not have a limiting mindset here. Have an abundant mindset, there are plenty of cute girls who will like you. If you are into reading books and want to know more I suggest How to be a 3% man by corey wayne. It is a great book about all this sort of stuff.

Bro, it's over. Accept it and move on. If you got this far with some roastie, you will again.

>I've no idea. Must be on random or something. I'll skip it.

How hard is that user? When in doubt, play dumb

And don't write the GD letter. The letter is for a long-term relationship where the two partners express how they really feel in written form, which helps people sometimes. It ABSOLUTELY does not apply in your situation. There will be plenty more roasties, just make sure that autistic music doesn't come on again. You already succeeded by making it this far.

Great advice for you, OP.

Jow Forums has some good lads on it

Fuck, it's hard to admit, but you guys are right.
Whatever, Im gonna try and fuck her best friend lmao. I know she's into me and I think she is low key weird like me, so who knows maybe we'll hit it off or something man.
Yeah Jow Forumsizens are bros

Try not being an autist next time

The letter is a good idea but only if you write it with your own blood. That shows true dedication.

Just think of it as her missing out and go on to the next lady. Girls love dudes who are popular with girls in general so nothing to lose here. You did good to make it as far as you did too desu, you will be fine.

>mfw didn't even get Jow Forums
still skinnyfat estrogenic subhuman despite 210/125/250 lmao decided to just quit Tbh

Attached: 1512620662383.png (233x216, 7K)

get on athlean x or something.. You need a meal plan and to do some more cardio training too.

I lost almost 30kg, still look like a bag of mashed dogshit. Was probably like 50% muscle lmao or maybe I was just coping hard and using like 90% of my fat mass to lift lmao

Attached: 1510905230936.png (500x500, 199K)

You already posted this shit a few days ago. Is this a new pasta or what

Attached: 1527879448633.jpg (773x645, 42K)

Any idea what your body fat % was at? It was probably above 25% in which that case it will take a while..

Fuck if I know, used that aspie us marine method based on waist circumference or whatever and that says I'm 16% now. Still look like total shit because high cortisol and estrogen lmao, loss of muscle. should just kill myself Tbh

Attached: 1514773092620.jpg (640x334, 90K)

Get on some supplements and make sure you are getting vitamins with iron I suppose.. I have fine test but I'm a manlet. We all have something

same happened to me. hot girl finally approached me in the pub, i sperged out ; 'I have a girlfriend'.
mfw

read nigger
read

The Problem is you lied extremely obvious about something important. Dont lie about family, your Job or other important achievements. If woman feel like they cant trust you they feel threatened.
You can Salvage the Situation by telling her that you have autism but felt ashamed in that moment. Proves you have some character. Own that shit man, if people have a Problem with something like that they are not worth two shits anyways

Good looks, height and physique will only get you so far. If you're serious about a relationship instead of a one night stand like I am you have to eventually talk and tell jokes like a normie.

Social gainz is everything.