Combat sports and Martial arts

- Post favorite fighters bodies and how to achieve em
- favorite/Effective styles

Attached: Benson_Henderson_Low_Kicks_Nate_Diaz_-_UFC_on_Fox_5_medium_medium.gif (300x202, 2.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5EOUv-vVfyY
youtube.com/watch?v=BHjfmACyk2I&t=34s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 JUST GET A GUN YUROPOOR

The most effective style for self defense is ancient art of .45 ACP

el americano

Didn´t take long did it.

>tfw want to get back into bjj but got really bad pitted keratolysis

There’s only one answer. Put this guy against anyone and they’re getting tore apart
6’3 250lbs northern English mogging machine

Attached: 0C1D263E-4BD0-4436-A931-CAE7DE9504C2.jpg (265x489, 19K)

There's a gym at my town that trains boxing and jujitsu. Which tree do I put my stats in?

Yoel Romero is by far the best physique of any combat sport. But it is unachievable unless you are a genetic freak like him

>posts some fat, bloated turd from boomer times

cringe.

try both and see what Jow Forumss you better

Attached: tumblr_mzmzrkvYAi1ry1rm7o1_400.gif (316x178, 1.02M)

Haha Americans don't browse Jow Forums, they browse /fat/

boxing if you want brain damage, jiujitsu if you want to butt scoot in pajamas

>millenial posting on a taiwanese weaving basket forum

Godteir Genes

>he doesn’t know about one of the most important wrestlers of all time
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5EOUv-vVfyY

True if not regulated properly, avoid hard sparring (unless you choose to) and at least they're comfy

butt scooting in pajamas is really fun desu

youtube.com/watch?v=BHjfmACyk2I&t=34s father Yoel the Cuban ICBM, whatever you do, warm up, get warm get hyped and go hard

In all honesty if you are a civilized person who respects his neurons you should stay away from fights but know how to defend effectively and disengage.

However you should train more for dealing with animals. For example you need 5+ years of training to stand the slightest chance against a bloodcrazed pit bull

wrestling if you want to spend 5 years getting tossed around to become a very very competent grappler

Attached: bruce-lee1.jpg (1200x630, 135K)

Attached: vs.dog.png (597x444, 384K)

This meme shit will get you mauled or killed

>le dog bites you
>this is meme shit

This thing assumes your fingers are bullets. A pit bull will just tear into you as you try to meme it up

only the throat jab
well, if a dog tears into me, at least I know how to rip it

Both - Boxing for general fighting and BJJ for the ground. Both will get you in awesome shape if you eat clean and train on regular basis

Define eating clean. I hear it thrown around here alot and I have no idea if it just means no candy and fast food, or something like only get your shit from the most local sourced crap possible.

The first one. Instead of getting a chicken sandwich from a fast food place, cook your own chicken without the extra shit they put in it to cheat it into being tasty. Don’t waste your calories on food that doesn’t contribute to meeting your nutritional needs. It’s easy once you find enough different meals that you like.

My body type is probably most similar to Conor’s without the monkey arms. Pull ups and deadlifts. Weight cutting makes all these fighters look better than they normally do though. Rockhold may have the best body in the ufc, but that doesn’t stop him from getting heemed.

Wrestlefucking seems to be effective for getting a boring decision. I hope till fucks up usman for that reason. Zabit may be the most exciting fighter to watch in terms of style. Shout out to tony ferguson for the weirdest style. Irl I think you’d want boxing and wrestling for practical fighting. Or do what I do and charge your fist behind your back when you sense a fight is brewing.

Forgot to post physique

Attached: CCF27836-1812-4CF8-B9AE-AA18066A852E.jpg (633x447, 72K)

Judo if you want both.

Attached: tumblr_mqqrbsGWBU1sx1fs2o1_500.jpg (500x600, 35K)

>Well, here I am. That didn't go as planned.
>t.the blue Gi.