Anorexic Girl who's never worked out in her life here

Anorexic Girl who's never worked out in her life here.
Noodle arms-- want to gain muscle mass on them.
So even though I'm super weak, would buying 5 pound weights and lifting them for like 5 minutes a day basically just be pointless?
What amount of pounds should I start off with that I can lift at home? I just want to lift weights rather than do any bodyweight exercises to be clear.

Attached: Tails_2.png (768x744, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html#part1
youtube.com/watch?v=vbMQfaG6lo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Order "Starting Strength" by Mark Rippetoe. You also need to eat way, way, way more.

Tits first bb

You need to be able to lift the weight with proper form but at the same time you need to struggle a bit while lifting.

are you insane? she said that shes anorexic and anorexic titties are the nastiest thing ever.

And eat more you need proper nutrition.
Sleep well, your body needs to recover.

As Arnold said, women training principles are basically the same as men training. And as far as starting to train arms goes, you'll want to start by creating a solide bases with coumpound movement, and completing a bit with huge arms exercise such as skullcrushers and straight barbell curl
Isolation exercise such as dumbell curl will come later
Trust me, i'm on internet

this isn't /b/ you cringey little mongoloid. if you're here and you can't get girls irl to show you their tits, then you're never gonna fuckin make it

Compound exercises are the best IMO.

If you're so skinny/unfit that doing basic lifting exercises with 5 pound weights for an hour will destroy you, you should probably start by just training your body with long stretches of any physical activity, like biking, running, hiking, playing a sport, etc, so that you can start to build some cardio and hopefully more of an appetite so you start eating more. Then after a month or two, you can start trying to move onto lifting weights and actually start building some muscle. If you think you'll be fine without the buffer, then yeah, just do what everyone else is saying and read Starting Strength or find some other beginner friendly routine and just stick to it.

If you don't want to go to a guy, go read Reddit recommend bodyweight routine. It's worked pretty good for me. It last longer then going to the gym (not a lot tho) but it will get you 90% of the gains you can get in a gym. Also eat a ton of peanut butter, calories and protein in general.

Ss+gomad

Just use milk jugs and body weight movements to start.

For the love of god another female centric post just what this rapidly degenerating board needs. Die. This thread and you attention whoring cunt

Gym* not guy

Need to see pics of arms and legs before I can answer

Also drink the milk after yours one using it as a weight.

can i put my penis inside your body

Listen here little baby. You’re gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments but that ain’t what I’m about. Let me just say you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don’t ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>Mfw thinking about you hurting

Attached: D6DE34B7-82C2-409B-8A93-18EF28F5B0F8.jpg (800x600, 98K)

read the sticky faggot

liamrosen.com/fitness.html#part1

I'm not OP but i like this post

You should join a gym. If you buy light weights to use at home it'll become pointless very quickly because it'll get so easy to lift those weights that you'll stop making progress. If you join a gym, you can start off using machines if an empty bar is too heavy for you (it probably will be at first), then you'll be able to move on to free weight exercises.

Attached: The Boxer..jpg (1200x1600, 225K)

if youre weakling start running/sprinting to develop stamina, basic core and leg strength and also do girly pushups and horizontal pullups to somewhat develop upper body

after youre confident with these you can consider going to gym and doing ss

Attached: 7af.jpg (353x334, 18K)

Attached: 99D2A0DE-CEB8-41B7-9DA6-EA109C2F0F48.jpg (1762x1632, 161K)

You should eat more to gain muscle but definitely avoid white bread and rice.

Post bobs

Thank you for all your help!! :)

Attached: classic_tails_by_sa2oap-dadl74g.png (934x856, 394K)

Buy protein powder, since you have issues with food, it will help with hitting the protein you need, also I’d get one that has multivitamins too

I disagree with this.
Protein is very satiating. I think you would be better off eating a lot of complex carbohydrates. High carb whole foods are less satiating and therefor allowing you to consume more calories and cure your anorexia.

How new are you? Is it summer already?

We all start somewhere.
A bar weighs forty-five pounds, kay?
You will build to it.

Arms are one aspect
Of a strong, healthy body. Don't
Neglect leg day, jah?

Strong legs look way better
Than skin-and-bones. Bodyweight squats,
Next week add dumbbells

One gram of protein
For .80 pounds lean mass
The rest is pissed out.

Before you know it
You will be using the bar.
Embrace the challenge!

Thanks very much!! I'm excited to start

Attached: classic_tails_by_martz_90-d58k3lk.png (600x746, 235K)

You will benefit from chatting with a doctor about your plan, and asking them if there's anything you should get tested for before beginning more intensive aerobic exercises than your body has likely been used to in awhile.

Do exercises where you won't break everything if you need to suddenly drop the weights. A failed rep (especially with bad form) is what snaps many people. If possible, find someone who has worked to the bar before (many women had to) who is using a bar. People are generally helpful at the gym if you're humble and ask for advice.

If you have trouble eating enough, eat more meals per day.

Google "bmr calculator". Eat 500 calories more than that to gain a pound a week. As long as you exercise for about an hour three times a week it shouldn't be fat, but you need some fat to support everything.

But I'm just some asshole on the internet. Chat with your doctor. They wanna see you healthy and know their shit.

The most important thing for you to understand is that because you are a woman, you are stupid and do not know anything.

Your primary choice in fitness is which man you want to run you and tell you what to do.

Hey listen I just wanted you to know that I appreciate you posting tails for your OP image, thank you.

Also if you just want to lift weights you're gonna need to uh, not be anorexic. Also you'd probably be better off buying a gym membership.

Thanks! I actually just watched some of Sonic X on YouTube. I recommend it if you're bored!

Attached: SonicX.jpg (314x445, 47K)

I've already seen the entirety of pretty much every sonic show, but I might rewatch today since I'm bored. Also if you haven't read the comics, I'd recommend them! They're pretty good, if a bit long winded since the series went all the way from 1993 and ended last year. Still, very entertaining and not hard to read online if you know where to look.

Have you seen Sonic Boom? I haven't but I've heard it's okay.

Just in case it wasn't clear, you should know, it's impossible to gain muscle mass without eating more than you normally do. So do that every day.

I haven't seen it either. But I do know it has a reputation of actually being clever, so I do want to give it a try.
Thank you-- I will GLADLY check out the comics because I love that stuff. Just the feeling is so hard to capture! I wanted to hang a Sonic poster in my room so I could be reminded of that feeling more often.
What other stuff do you like?

Attached: SnT.png (900x801, 524K)

I've actually got a few Sonic figurines and a Shadow poster hanging in my room, so I know the feeling.
The Mega Man comics are pretty good, and they even had a crossover with the Sonic comics twice so I'd also recommend those. The games are hit and miss in my opinion. If you want to try a game that's more Sonic-like though I'd recommend Freedom Planet, it's basically the closest thing to Sonic I can think of without being a full Sonic rip off.

Also I used to like Jet Set Radio and Jet Set Radio Future a whole lot back in the day, but I haven't played either in a good while.

Get out

Fuck you buddy, white bread is awesome

Attached: 1351079310816.png (252x297, 114K)

Thank you! Re: the Sonic games, Mania was my favorite game in a while. And that opening animation is amazing.
Freedom Planet looks awesome. I've added it to my wishlist and am pretty sure I've already decided my favorite character, lol.
I've sadly never played Jet Set, but I know what it is. I hope I can get an emulator for Dreamcast going.
I've got a lot of things to look forward to now. Wish I could make some recommendations in return. Not much compares to Sonic.
I guess something that makes me feel similarly good is the original Ocarina of Time character art. Like looking at manuals in bookstores and stuff used to be a thing for me. I'm assuming you've played OoT and MM-- you should check out youtube.com/watch?v=vbMQfaG6lo8 if you haven't seen it already.

Thanks for the talk

Attached: MillaBasset.png (164x185, 44K)

Oh man, Mania was really good. I only got to play about half of it but I liked it a lot! I need to buy it someday soon.
Milla is a cute character, I think she's a lot of people
s favorite. Not to mention it's obvious she's that games version of Tails. Also I personally preferred Jet Set Radio Future for the original Xbox, but the original game is good as well.
I've played Oot multiple times! Easily one of my favorite n64 games, Majoras Mask is a close second of course.

it's been good talking, I usually hang around Jow Forums in the /fraud/ thread posting nonsense, so if you want to talk about Sonic or gaming stuff anytime soon just search for those threads and look for me. I'm usually there.

Have a nice day!