When did you realise that getting Jow Forums was not the answer to your problems (i.e...

When did you realise that getting Jow Forums was not the answer to your problems (i.e., girls actually showing an interest in you)? I'm 30 now and have spent seven years training as well as getting 2 degrees and getting a PhD and working in a lucrative field. I am tall, jacked, classically handsome. I was once 160KG and had nothing to my name.

Still the only girls who are interested are washed up hags.

Attached: becoming nasty jeremy.jpg (758x661, 97K)

good for you man, congratz.

That’s because for all your so-called development you’re probably a boring person with very little personality or redeeming features that’d make chicks want to spend time in your company. Just a thought.

yes that must be it. How did you infer all of this with telepathy alone? Swallow the pill.

>washed up hags
pretty sure your standards are ridiculously high mate
stop acting like your entitled to something and start appreciating things

i realised it because girls showed interest in me way before i started lifting. also, because i'm not a delusional autist.

>lifting for women
When will the meme end?

>to your problems (i.e., girls actually showing an interest in you)

why such a big assumption? I have many problems, but girls have never been one, nor would I think that lifting has anything to do with it. Now I’m a 23 year old virgin, but I know the reasons for that (social autism) so I accepted that it’s too much work to overcome that and I concentrate on other hobbies. You sound like one of those delusional incel types though

if getting laid is so hard, then why like 99% of people have done it?

>is a virgin
>thinks he knows something about the world

Getting laid in relationships isn't a problem. It's easy to land average chicks or post-wall hags. I'm not talking about me specifically, I'm talking about society in general. I get LOTS of attention but I can't be bothered to play the games girls play.

Depends on the woman. I'm 30 and my ex is 33. She looks better than most 26 year olds.

I don’t lift for women. I lift to find someone to settle down with. I lift to find the perfect person to have kids with. That is why I lift.

You're in a bad age range. You'll get a lot of mid-thirties girls who had guys like you chasing them 5+ years ago that aren't anymore. They're not going to settle for 40 year old fatbob.

culture strikes again

cope
OP just deal with it, people are boring. You're doing good, PhD and being jacked is better than a random roastie that drains your resources. Look out for a quality woman to have kids with and you're settled. And keep your standards, you are a high status male due to the work put in as opposed to fags who didn't get a meaningful education and fucked around

when i was 17 started pinning as soon as i saw how people treat you differently depending on how u look

I knew that from the start. Ofcourse I don't get any girls showing interest in me when I rarely even leave my house. I even have a home gym.
The only interaction I have with females is saying "thank you bye" to the 40 year old cashier lady in my local grocery

It did for me. I know I look good now and lost my insecurities. Now I just go out, drink, make an ass off myself while not giving a fuck. I can't go out without a few girls approaching me and asking for my IG, fb or number. They'll text me afterwards and I just ignore them.

Did they find you intimidating eventually? I get that these days. I'm 6'2 and 105KG.

Cheers. I fell for the self-dev meme and succeeded. I get chances to smash on the regular but there's always work involved. I will wait for the unicorn but I'm hoping for it.

Wow, those are some really roundabout ways of saying women

>You're in a bad age range.

No shit m8 no need to remind me.

>is a virgin
>thinks he knows something about the world

I’ll just relax with my animu, while you lose your soul trying to jump out of your skin just to score some pussy ;)

I mean lifting will make me more attractive than being a fat slob. Even as a chubby dude I've had pretty girls tell me I'm their favorite person at the party.

I'm just playing around with randoms til I hit 35 then I will get that sweet professor pussy.

That's the rub. I'm not trying hard at all. It's very easy to get chicks to come to you if you're like me. They're all in the 6-7 range but still. pussy is served on a platter a lot of the time.

/thread

nobody was ever interested in me since i was so fat and nobody ever will now since my belly looks horrible
i just want to die

This is actually a good point, as much as OP hates to admit it. Personality is extremely important and only clueless incels whose only experience with women is getting ghosted on tinder will insist otherwise.

27 here. Started getting fit 2 years ago. Not handsome. Lots of women like me. My current gf is a teenager who was working at an ice cream shop who kept giving me interested looks so I asked her out. The problem is most of you fags expect women to be blunt or obvious when its you who's gotta make the move.

Relax user you're gonna make it

>My current gf is a teenager who was working at an ice cream shop
look a this guy, living the dream

Because you're an entitled fuck who thinks the world owes him shit. Also
>lifting for women
You already failed before you even started

>expecting females to make the first move

getting Jow Forums helped me with a lot of things. Including, but not limited to girls. I have more discipline. I am a better man, a bigger and stronger man. It has given me confidence to talk to girls and meet new people, make new friends. Girls give me looks and smile, but ultimately it's down to me to talk to them because if I don't do it, I will be plagued with a lot of "What if?"s. I don't want to live a life where all im asking myself is "What if?".

hope that helped

Why do I have to be able to solve subtle complex social interaction algorithms in order to know if a girl likes me? Why does it have to be so complicated?

Same here but i could not care less. You really want all the hassle of relationships/ sexual interactions? We're better off, stinky.

fucking ask her. Why do you Jow Forumsers have it so twisted? Like just talk to her and you can legit ask her if she's into you. If she says something like "yeah you're cute" or "maybe" and not completely brush you off/straight up bury you, you're in the clear.

The problem is I don't know if a girl is looking at me in interest or disgust because they are always extremely subtle about it, asking every single one of them seems a bit much.

does she have a reason to look at you in disgust bro? Look at yourself in the mirror. Are you disgusting? If yes, she is looking at you in disgust. If not, she is looking at you in interest. It's not that hard.

You should absolutely be asking every girl you encounter if she likes you. Also, while you're talking to her, ask if she's washed her pussy out recently.

>Also, while you're talking to her, ask if she's washed her pussy out recently.
i hath deceased

sick of the woman in 2018. We want higher wages than men, we only want the top jobs, when it comes to dating. We want to be treated like a lady and have men do all the work, pay for dinner, etc. teheheh. fuck. my. life.

Hey it's almost like lifting can't make up for a bad face

The thing is, and you sort of admit this in your post, that girls usually do make the first move. But its not what men typically think of as "making a move". Instead, girls will signal that they want you to approach them. They will look at you and smile in public. They will work their way closer to you at a party. They will find excuses to talk to you at work but leave you doubting if they actually like you. They will add you out of the blue on social media but then never send a message. This is the way that girls operate.

oh damn never thought about it like that. Fuck that's true

Tbh, if your "problems" are girls not actually showing an interest in you, then you should realise that you don't have any problems at all.

I try to get Jow Forums to get over depression. That is the problem I'm trying to get over, and getting Jow Forums actually is an answer to it.

I unironically want to be married in 1-2 years. I hate this dating shit.

Maybe because people fell for the "getting fit will solve my problems" meme. Getting fit is only for that - getting fit.

are you not white or something?

Attached: 1528104572165.jpg (1440x810, 251K)

You sound like such a boring miserable cunt to hang out with. Throw your big ego down a well.

Post pic or fuck off. Sick and tired of all these nerds saying there “jacked”

t. Actual jacked person - pic related

Attached: FC4AC668-ACDF-4DF0-8064-0E5AD959F497.jpg (4032x3024, 2.06M)

You don't actually think this is what jacked is do you? Conor faggot Murphy is jacked. You are barely out of dyel mode

If I feel like fucking something? Dog butt. If I feel like getting fucked? Dog dick. Sexual contact with humans is needlessly complicated. If a dog starts getting nasty, kill it. As long as nobody sees you kill the dog, and you toss its body into a lake, you WILL NOT GET IN TROUBLE. They're not sending divers in to recover the body of a dog. Do you know how insane you people sound trying to have meaningful sexual relationships with humans?

... okay? I may not be fitness model yoked but I’m miles ahead of most people here

>inb4 manlet, tattoos, face, everything

>tattoos

reminder that more females have tattoos thans males now and that tattoos are feminine and are meant to fit in with the crow, not stand out or make a personal statement

“Hurr durr tattoos are dumb”

>literally worships zyzz, who had a 3/4 sleeve

>implying Jow Forums is one person

why did you have to be so rude bro? she was so nice

Attached: 1513201302193.png (658x662, 44K)

From the fact that you're on Jow Forums complaining about the quality of women in your life.

no one cares you incel impotent

How is 30 a bad age for a man? Seems prime. Young enough to be fit, old enough to be confident and successful.

>I get chances to smash on the regular but there's always work involved.

what exactly do you expect? hot chicks approaching you for no-strings-attached casual sex?
im sorry to burst your bubble but that just doesnt happen unless you are a famous musician or shit like that

also theres nothing wrong with putting in work if the woman is worth it

Hahaha I recognize that shit edgy chest tat. Stop posting yourself every chance you get you fucking weak mined little manlet. Need validation constantly like a fucking teenage girl, pathetic. Also youre skinny with fuck all mass. Look like youre barely over 80kg you weak ass little bitch. I love smackin little men like u when you get to big for your boots

lol yea that faget totally has a weak mined

Well your odious personality really comes through in just those few lines, that's why no one likes you, I don't like you either. I assume you're not handsome or whatever you think jacked is either or you'd have posted a pic first. Sage.

>Sage.
unlike your shitty advice. begone, buttfaggot.

Weak minded* fuck off you beta male

you also said "to big for your boots." do you know the proper correction for that one too? (hint: i used it in this very comment!)

>I'm 30 now
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hope you have enough in the retirement fund, gramps

Attached: 1527494673354.jpg (234x215, 9K)

>grad student
>thinks he will pull
fucking retard

spbp

>embarassing tattoos
>DYEL tier body calling himself jacked

ah shit, Jow Forums always makes me laugh

Go post a picture of yourself to feel better about my grammar you fucking faggot. You should get a tattoo of your own selfies so you can validate yourself allday. Im surprised you could see over your desk when you learnt such good grammar, or did they just let the imps stand at the front?

>want to stop feeling tired all the time and want to get rid of depression
>start lifting and reducing carb/sugar intake
>am now the strongest and most content I've ever been
looks like getting Jow Forums was the answer to my problems. the increased energy I have has helped me seize each day more, and I'm starting med school in a few months. thank you Jow Forums

Attached: nodsrespectfullytowardsyou.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

manlet typical white

Dont forget to validate his skinny little manlet body. Much like teenage girls, he craves it

very good! you were more careful this time, and see? it paid off. A-plus!

This, OP also sounds like he talks about himself too much

Sick and tired of all these nerds saying there “jacked”

t. Actual jacked person - pic related

Attached: images.jpg (322x456, 28K)

>I can't be bothered to play the games girls play.

I honestly cannot stand the games and shit tests. Why can't women actually love men the way we love them?

Pretty sure they're talking about the women in that age range, not the guys.

*they're. Does santa not teach his little elves how to spell? :(

Pretty sure I'm talking to people in my intelligence range, not you.