Are you pro or anti fat acceptance?

Are you pro or anti fat acceptance?

Attached: 20170316202018-e3d74c17-la.png (482x856, 596K)

If pic related is what you consider fat then I'm all for it.
What I'm not gonna support is people bloating out to 400 pounds then accepting welfare money because they've gotten too fat to do anything.

Anti fat acceptance

pro BRAP acceptance.

Pro banging slampigs.

Attached: wha.jpg (500x667, 47K)

Pro all.
A real man fucks anything that moves.

don't care if they are fat but don't try to tell me you are depressed because of your weight and want to lose it but can't and it is all because " unrealistic images ". You are just lazy, either be comfortable with it or stop being lazy

BREHS
Would you fuck this fat girl?

Attached: 1522479235970.jpg (1096x1876, 1.21M)

But what if you're depressed for another reason and fat because you're depressed though?

Of course.
She has a nice face and an actually good body shape with no rolls.
Not my normal kind of woman but she looks good.

I don't care what people do with their own bodies, but I don't want to pay for their healthcare if they won't even take care of themselves.

Yes.

Slampigs are GOAT.

Attached: iur.jpg (460x727, 30K)

>not exclusively fucking big titty hamsluts
What is wrong with some people

Im pro smash

Dude. Too much thinking. Let your penis decide.

thanks, haven't seen this prime fuckpig for a while

Neither, if you are chubby, as in you are around 20-15% body fat, everything is fine. Anything beyond will affect everyone around you negatively.

A little weight is the only way to get a tit cow

Attached: Falsesdsmussel.webm (480x480, 504K)

B R E H

Attached: Mal Malloy Tease.webm (720x1280, 2.88M)

Won't do it ever again, don't fall for the thicc meme, sure you'll get more to grab on to but odds are she'll just be laying there, you're better off putting your dick in pic related for 30 minutes. Get a skinny titlet with a nice butt, that's the highest test gf a man can have.

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 27K)

>Won't do it ever again, don't fall for the thicc meme, sure you'll get more to grab on to but odds are she'll just be laying there,
Depends on the girl, my slampig gf is an animal in bed, but then she's only like 10-20kg overweight

Fatties are disgusting and I don't like associating with them. In fact, I'll pretend they don't exist when in the same room or conversation. This only applies to women though

Doesn't happen. All depressed people are twigs. If you still have the will to eat you're not depressed.

She used to be cute.
You can tell the beta male worship is deteriorating her soul

10kg is doable, but anything higher, and I wouldn't even bother trying.

Shes the best

Attached: dfgdfgd.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

>all that fucking cellulite
how much rancid bologna poo do you think she's scooping out of there on her fingers when she rubs it like that

This makes me sick. Her ass is like half of her body.

Absolutely anti. I don't give a shit if you're 20 pounds overweight, but the people pushing this fat acceptance thing aren't fat: they're fucking obese. They are by-definition overweight to the point of health and mobility issues. To try and snuff that out is not only stupid, it's a reckless avoidance of science.