Daily reminder to STAY OUT OF THE SUN unless you want to die of cancer...

Daily reminder to STAY OUT OF THE SUN unless you want to die of cancer, no amount of change in skintone is healthy and is a sign of damage to your skin
>inb4 tanning is healthy and good for you
no thats a lie fabricated by the tanning industry, STAY OUT OF THE SUN

Attached: reaplicare-cremă-solară.jpg (2000x1022, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ijdvl.com/article.asp?issn=0378-6323;year=2002;volume=68;issue=4;spage=198;epage=201;aulast=Balasaraswathy
openweathermap.org/news/post/vitamin-d-and-ultraviolet-radiation-myths-and-reality
timeandzone.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Na I'm good virgin

how do I know this isn't a lie fabricated by the vitamin D industry?

how deep does this rabbit hole go

Attached: 1527435020505.png (480x321, 13K)

cant you get a tan with sunscreen on anyway?
if its true you can get a tan without the freckles or skin cancer

Will carrots hurt my gains?

any time you get a tan, your skin has been damaged. the repeated damage to your DNA increases the risk of skin cancer even if you never got a sunburn, only tans.

I had a farmers tan burn so bad the tan line is literally scarred. Its too late for me.

you sure gotta hate that vitamin D

How does the tanning industry make money off of me sitting outside for half an hour to get my vitamin d?

being tan is not an indication of sufficient vitamin D, the sun barely gives you any as it is, it's all in the diet

okay than, be a pale ass bitch with not enough vitamin D, i dont give a damn

No. Sunscreen is basically a mixture of reflective metals and chemicals that prevent UV rays from hitting the skin. Basically you are putting tinfoil on your skin.

If you wear sunscreen, all you are doing is delaying the same effect. So if you go out into the sun with nothing on, you may last 2 hours before you notice you are burning, with sunscreen you may last 6 hours (depends on your natural ability to block sunlight). But either way you are STILL burning over time. From the second your sun is hit by radiation, you are burning.

But the fact is; all sun exposure is damaging. Honestly if you have ever gone to some ultra cold sunless country you will notice the older people look young. Its because they haven't damaged their skin with sun exposure.

1 egg = 220 UI = 35% of your daily needs of D.

The only place you find more D is your moms bedroom.

So you're telling me old russian ladies look young?

Compared to US leather chair soccer moms yes

>hes never been to denmark/netherlands/germany/sweden/switzerland

>There are brainwashed anons in this thread RIGHT NOW that think OP is trolling and just respond with "N-no! y-you pale virgin!"
jesus fucking christ people

Attached: 1519888039122.png (1787x1708, 217K)

Its funny because if you go to literally any dermatologist they will explain there is nothing worse for your skin than the sun apart from cutting it off, burning yourself or just rolling around in acid.

funny, sun and sea helped me clear my skin

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

so you're gonna trust anecdotal evidence rather than documented scientific evidence prescribed by professional doctors?

>can live a lifestyle where you don't go outside in the sun

End yourself NEET

yes because i know what works for me

it cleaned your skin because it literally burned off

there, i busted your fantasy, you're welcome

Attached: 1443207448730.png (775x583, 225K)

>It's either sunbathing for hours or literally never leaving the house

You're quoting wrong

Burning is damaging, not moderate tanning. And yes, sunlight ages skin quickly so always wear a hat in the sun dont take sun to your face much. Skin cancer is lower in the south than in the nordics. Also diet effects, in japan skin cancer and even lugn cancer is very rare even tho everybody chain smokes

Attached: revy-black-lagoon-the-second-barrage-89.5.jpg (210x240, 18K)

I work outside tho

this is 100% incorrect

What gets you tan is UVB. What gets you skin cancer (and ageing) is UVA.
Solution (albeit it may sound utterly counter-intuitive): expose yourself at solar midday WITHOUT ANY SPF for 10~20 minutes (depending on your skin type and sun zenith), at most apply a petrolatum (yeah, they are not evil) to retain hydration during the exposure. Johnson&Johnson baby oil or Nivea.
For the rest of day, USE A 15+ SPF. ALWAYS.
Why?
On midday, you get the maximum possible dose of UVB (and UVA, but the UVA:UVB ratio is the best you can get).
>ijdvl.com/article.asp?issn=0378-6323;year=2002;volume=68;issue=4;spage=198;epage=201;aulast=Balasaraswathy
>The ratio of UVA was 1:500 to 1:600 during early hours and late evening and 1:200 during mid-day. At peak time (11.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.), the exposure time for 1 June of UVA was 2 min. 32 sec. to 4 min. 31 sec and for 10mj of UVB it was from 4 min. 55 sec. to 11 min. 22 sec. We recommend the ideal time for UVB phototheraphy between 11.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
>openweathermap.org/news/post/vitamin-d-and-ultraviolet-radiation-myths-and-reality
>Optimum residence time in the sun to produce vitamin D is around noon, approximately between 11am and 3pm.
Also,
>When the sun goes down to the horizon, the UVB is filtered out much more than dangerous UVA. So it is quite possible that the being in the sun at 9am or 5pm will reduce the level of vitamin D, since there is evidence that UVA destroys it
inb4 "But everyone always told me to AVOID the noon in summer!"
That's for the elderly and for the children. Sadly it turned into mom advice and many youngsters avoid sun at midday then hit the beach at 16 or 17 neglecting proper SPF. "Hey the sun doesn't burn any more!" That's because it only delivers cancer, and you won't even notice.

TL;DR You NEED some sun and the best way to MINIMIZE cancer is to EXPOSE AT MIDDAY for 10 minutes or so, THEN WEAR SPF FOR THE REST OF THE DAY

Attached: 1497272597892.jpg (482x389, 114K)

keep telling that to yourself, there's nothing wrong with sunbathing for 30 min

You need 5000iu a day, faggot. I'm not going to eat 23 eggs everyday.

Never trust (((doctors)))

most of what you say is sound, but saying UVB isn't dangerous is just wrong

>UVB rays have slightly more energy than UVA rays. They can damage skin cells’ DNA directly, and are the main rays that cause sunburns. They are also thought to cause most skin cancers.

>UVA rays age skin cells and can damage their DNA. These rays are linked to long-term skin damage such as wrinkles, but they are also thought to play a role in some skin cancers. Most tanning beds give off large amounts of UVA, which has been found to increase skin cancer risk.

they're both dangerous, your point is moot

No you dont. A total sales pitch. People dont need sun nor vitamin d pills at all. In japan. again, where people are mostly at healthy weight even their vitamin d levels seem to be optimal. It's fat soluble so mostly effected by your weight and general health.

Attached: ciphy.gif (479x269, 743K)

>the tanning industry
What did he mean by this?

>if you have ever gone to some ultra cold sunless country you will notice the older people look young. Its because they haven't damaged their skin with sun exposure.

not really, they don't get much heat or apparent sun and because of that they don't wear sun protection and end up fucking their skin because the sun penetrates the clouds and weverything in sight

Oh yeah because spending $16 for a year of vitamin D caps is a huge marketing conspiracy.

>it's

I'm not saying UVB isn't dangerous and your rhetoric is moot. You need to expose to the sun for various reason and the best way to maximize the result whilst minimizing the damage is at midday, and it's not *me* "saying" something. It's science.
UVB burns you and alerts you, UVA won't. UVA without UVB even destroys vitamin D. Exposing at midday maximize your ability to be alerted by a burn (obviously you should expose for way less than that). You'll get a fraction of the UVA you'd take otherwise.
Spreading momscience and advice meant for children and the elderly is DANGEROUS AND WRONG.

how can I know what the best period for being out in the sun is?

is the full moon out?

Such fucking bullshit. Easiest fucking way to look like a wrinkly and leather turd when you're 40.

Stay the fuck out of the sun. If you drive significantly make sure your car's glass blocks UV rays and if it doesn't consider having a UV blocking film put on. Wear long sleeves and a hat if you really have to be out when it's sunny. Wear sunscreen, but remember you've got to put it on so damn thick and reapply so frequently to actually get the claimed SPF protection that it's usually better to avoid exposure in the first place

>claiming basic recommendations of dermatology is "momscience"

avoiding sun completely may unironically age you faster than getting some sun, also you'd never build up some resistance

I bothered enough to link source, but won't bother to argue with morons. It can't be helped.

heh

one dude posted here like 1/2 years ago and explained very well how to track sun angles/position at given time and shit like that to see the best time for quality sun and bad quality sun
you would then go on a website, put your adress and check it out how it would be on your zone
I remember around july for me it would be at 11am or so for some time

had it in .txt document but lost it sadly

fuck that, of course i would protect myself if i stayed in the sun for far too long, but there's no way in hell i'm avoiding it at all costs. sun is important you dumb fuck

i dont know what kind of dogshit you're trying to argue here, but literally go on google right now and search it up, there is no such thing as a healthy tan. None. Nada. Anyone who tells you differently is wrong

Wat

>I've read nothing: the post
last (You), take care.

>one dude posted here like 1/2 years ago and explained very well how to track sun angles/position at given time
timeandzone.com/ offers a similar service, you look at the zenith and you're done
same goes for apps like sun surveyor

there was a Scandinavian uni website specifically targeted for vitamin D which considered altitude as well, but it went offline IIRC

Is it UVA the one that causes skin to age?
Also, going to the beach and swimming is fun.

>t.tanlet

7 billion people on earth

5 million ppl got skin cancer in 2015...so 6,95 billion ppl don't go outside?

10 minutes in the sun is enough if you're human. If you're brown or black try supplements or drinking milk.

Millions more have skin cancer and aren't aware of it. It's not an immediately fatal disease.

Fun fact, everyone ITT has a form of skin cancer. Moles are cancerous growths, for example. What skin exposure does is increase the probability of devolping a malignant cancer such as melanoma.

is this a nordic cuck thread?

Am I supposed to believe races who have evolved for millions of years under the sun and have adaptation to this constant sun exposure are "dying"? I can sit in the sun all day and never burn because im Mediterranean

You will increase your chances of getting skin cancer and other health effects by staying in the sun.

The only proven benefit of sun exposure is stimulating vitamin D production and helping with sleep cycles. There is a good body of scientific evidence to suggest that sun exposure is an overall detriment to health regardless of ethnicity. Exposure over time is the key phrase, if you get sun consistently through the year every year you are at a much higher risk. Yes, even millions of years of evolution and we're ill-equipped to survive the sun, even if you are from the tropics. People managed to reproduce before the exposure became a problem.

i'm mediterranean so my resistance is good, no need for supplements when there's sun all year long

Close your eyes.
Envision Chad.
Think about how he looks.
What color does his skin have?

DAMN RIGHT
Gold brown.

Now observe the image in your mind when you think of "pale man".

Pale white or pink skin is just fucking disgusting, even if you're ripped.

Getting into the sun entirely cured all my issues with acne, my skin is spotless perfect now.
No more dark spots under my eyes and I feel happier than ever.
Having a tan is attractive and healthy.

Fuck you incel virgin losers.
Living until 90 with reduced risk of cancer will only increase the time you get ZERO pussy and live LONELY

Attached: pale.jpg (1424x981, 289K)

Stupid niggers..... Every fucking time, just give up, no one believes your bs tales.

You are a brainlet, and understand neither statistics nor biology. I will laugh when you have your skin removed to try and remove the cancer.

>Pale white or pink skin is just fucking disgusting, even if you're ripped
no, mostly but not always
look at ocb

Attached: 1374753243829.jpg (484x735, 94K)

golden white > pale white > asian skin >>>>>>>> niggers

Lack of vitamin d can cause cancer too. Can't it?

You still need to sun so that you can use that vitamin d. The sun doesn't give you vitamin d, it just allows you to use the vitamin d that you've injested

laugh all you want, but at least i'll be happy and look good

>not lifting for that marble statue physique

>There are tanfags that believe that pic related looks good

Attached: f34.jpg (640x700, 53K)

tanning is a fad from the 1900s, before that no one gave a shit about that

It clears up my skin

Fake news. When did we say fake spray tans look good? Stop the straw man dude

Retard

>brown or black
>not human
this checks out

Is getting a little bit of sun really that bad? I'm not taking about baking on the beach for hours with sun oil like retired retire boomers do. Just talking about a healthy mild tan and a healthy amount of vitamin d production

because it dries out and burns off the outer layer

you'd get the same effect from sitting in front of a warm fireplace

that's fine, never believe at idiots saying "get 0 of this, get 10000 tons of this, will save your life"
do normal stuff in moderation ffs

yes thats fine

No. People that think the sun is dangerous are low T betas that hate nature. The cult of life is absolutely disgusting.

>The only place you find more D is your moms bedroom.
nice

any change in skintone is a reaction from the damage the UV rays is causing to your body

there is no such thing as a healthy tan, you wanna stay in the sun? wear sunblock

So how important is sunlight really for making it? Some anecdotal evidence but when I spent the whole day in the sun and did a morning height measurement the next day I was taller than the morning before (almost 2cm). Does the collagen in the disks expand more with more vitamin D or something?

Fucking anglo trash you envy people that can tan

And they have the highest suicide rates

God damn, if you guys are so worried abut going in the sun, but also want your daily vitamin D, just wear sunscreen. It's like you virgins have lived in a cave your whole life.

Daily reminder that women dont like pale "men"

Attached: 1527735928858.png (739x839, 589K)

Sunscreen block vitamin D

sunscreen COMPLETELY NULLIFY any Vitamin D from UVB.

Sun is the source of life. Denying the sun is denying life you might as well kys
Praise the sun