How to get to sub 10% bf natty

is there some special program
l have to do or do i just continue my usual workout and eating less if i want to reach like 6% bf natty

Attached: B158F03C-4275-430B-AAD7-8CD5AC308E45.jpg (859x960, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3fO5aTD6JU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't bother if ur natty. You will lose too much muscle.

whats the best lowest bf% for natty?

dont eat anything with fats, sugar.
train. cardio.

10 for extended periods is pushing it

is there any image of this guy thats not shooped to shit. is he even a real person?

the one you like in the mirror

Attached: 1527828381556m.jpg (804x1024, 214K)

10-11%
Low enough that everyone will see your six pack with minimal flexing.

That's mom-science. Dietary fat is very important for getting rid of fat tissue, it's the way to get your body to use lipids as an energy source and that is how you get rid of fat tissue.

You can get pretty low with keto and even lower with intermittent-fasting mixed with keto, it all stops though when you stop the diet since your body would really like for you to have a bit of fat around your gut.

Longer fasts get you to around 10% until it starts to affect your muscle mass, after that it's keto mixed with maybe OMAD to get a bit lower.

Very little to no carbs is a pretty good start, then just don't eat too much protein and try to get most of your energy from fats.

5/30/65 carbs/protein/fats is a pretty good macro to try to hit.

i dont want to do keto but does IF work? I heard not eating for long periods of time will eat up muscle although im sure that’s a meme. Id like to try IF 16/24 or 20/24 but i also want to eat breakfeast before going to the gym.

it's a meme. I got down to 10% by doing lowcarb highfat highprotein. Eating twice a day on workout days and 1 meal a day on rest days. Fasting is amazing for sparing muscle while losing fat, but ONLY if you are resistance training, so your body knows you need that muscle.

also I always worked out while fasted at least 16 hrs and ate at most 1 hour after the workout, but usually right after.
I also felt absolutely no fatigue, or lack of energy as I did when trying the "just eat less bro" meme. Fasting is a great tool

everything this man says is true, except for the protein part

youtube.com/watch?v=z3fO5aTD6JU

Shut up Avrell.

I mostly said the protein part because protein is the biggest meme ever and most fit people eat way too much, extra does nothing.

You can monitor the ketosis with keto sticks, mine was noticeably worse when I ate more protein (as is commonly reported) and there was no need for the amount you'd eat if it was for example 50/50 pro/fat (pretty common in the keto community) where you got your energy from.

5/30/65 was very good for me. The goal is to maintain muscle mass while losing adipose tissue, this balance is tailored towards that.

Why don't you want to do keto? IF won't get you very far and it's not easy unless you eat keto. You'll feel shit after every meal if it has carbs.

in at like 7% but smelly mode w a little muscle

Just eat less

LMAO weak minded fatty detected, 8% natty is easy.

So IF is a meme but you still did it/recommend it?

Look up sleek n tears

Reminder that fat itself is an organ. Produces many hormones necessary of regulation if he body. Enough of that, you’d probably make it continuing what your doing. Just remember to not stay at 5 to long, can cause severe health issues (10-12 is the borderline for regular hormonal output from fat)

you can eat at a calorie "surplus" and get all the nutrients and protein you need to keep muscle mass if you do a shit tonne of cardio. an hour plus of cardio a day is gonna be your greatest tool in getting ripped naturally

> I heard not eating for long periods of time will eat up muscle although im sure that’s a meme.