Why is the majority of Jow Forums so hostile with a crabs-in-a-bucket mentality?

why is the majority of Jow Forums so hostile with a crabs-in-a-bucket mentality?
it's like I'm really on Jow Forums
it's always about trying to put down anons for no reason

Attached: 1511114030537.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

Shut the fuck up boomer.

and what happened to those /self improvement general/ threads
They were pretty fucking nice

same thing happening in /fa/

When someone replies to your post you get a dopamine hit. Dosn't matter if its positive or negative, just a reply will give you that hit. Writing quality posts and being thoughtful and respectful takes effort, writing some shitty "go fuck your self retard" is easy.

Probably a lot of Incels and shitters from Jow Forums and reddit that are bitter while only thinking of improbing themselves

Attached: 1526829724937.png (656x425, 489K)

I wanna make (you) feel better :)

Thank (You) : )

Not the case for me, when my gf of three years cheated on me and I was at rock bottom the lads here told me some of the most encouraging and motivating things that really helped me through it. I even screenshotted every reply and kept it in a folder for when shit got really bad, I’d open the folder and read what fellow anons said and I felt a ton better. Now I’m part of that circle that helps lift other bros out when they are in their darkest moments.

We’re all gonna make it lads.

go fuck your self retard

You're on Jow Forums though.

Cringe

Attached: snapmeme4423.gif (297x202, 433K)

Go fuck yourself retard your lats need work

Attached: 1522366088908.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

/sig/ is pretty much always around, if you want one, start one, just copy paste from the archives

You weren't loved enough

You’re the problem

We’re all gonna make it bruh

here's a dopamine hit brah
you earned it

>why is the majority of Jow Forums so hostile with a crabs-in-a-bucket mentality?
FTFY

thats because they are Jow Forums larping about working out and reddit the donald leftovers

It should result in a immediate ip range ban

Kill yourselves r*ddit niggers

they're really not though

if you go to /a/ and try to be the best anime watcher you can be then you're appreciated
you'd think that if you went on Jow Forums and tried to be the best lifter you could it would be good but no you just get a kys

Because Jow Forums is filled with edgy teenagers treating it as a dumping ground for their aggression.
The older I get the less I enjoy Jow Forums for that very reason. I'm tired of being angry all the time, I just wanna talk about lifting and other hobbies.

Durrr explain da bucket of crabs saying please

It is honestly the Jow Forums mentality of hating on everything also Jow Forums the more those two spread the more cancerous this site becomes because if you aren't friendless purely white and never had a gf then everyone despises you and talks about normies and jews

Then go to reddit faggot. No is asking you to stay here and you won’t be missed. You are welcome to leave

Way to prove my point.

>durr I hate it here and everyone that posts here why can’t everthing be nice like reddit=)

You’re here forever just accept it

lol fucking cuck

I wanna make (you) feel better too (if you catch my drift) :)

Awww that’s nice

>why are the users of the fitness section of a Mongolian Saturday morning children’s cartoon fan forum so anti social and hostile

Attached: 03A27137-DD78-46F9-9DC6-7C022A6EA899.jpg (793x786, 63K)

we try to keep you down so you give it a 110% to rise above and prove to us that we were wrong.

anger is the best motivator

no get off your fat ass and prove us fucking wrong you flaming faggot

Attached: 1513452168712.png (1000x1000, 939K)

what about putting people down for things they cannot change, like height, or dicksize, or genetics? because thats the majority

then excel in other fields numbnuts.

also
>falling for the memes
i'm a 6/10 (former skelly) dyel autist and i still managed to catch a hot gf it's really not that hard unless you have serious psychological problems, in which case you should probably see a shrink.

>implying this isnt r9k except with people who thought lifting would get them a gf but can't

Because I'd say that less than half the people here actively try and keep fit and actually work on their gains and cuts with any success.

You can tell which ones are actually making it or made it because they don't feel the need to rag on others (banter asides obviously) in a serious "I'm going to knock you down a peg" fashion cos honestly, when you're happy and working towards your goals - you just don't feel the need to rip others down, because you feel so damned good most of the time anyway.

tldr - if you spot the crabs in a bucket shit, it's most likely being spewed by someone that hasn't got their own shit together. Therefore is irrelevant.

You. You belong here.

Keep working on yourself bud and don't quit.

Nah on /a/ people are constantly shitting on eachother's tastes. And now that its summer /v/tards with no anime watching experience just make shitty bait threads to fish for (You)s. Basically its all the same.

Grow thicker skin u absolute fucking newfag.

>take 10 mins answering qtddtot question with research links and biomechanic knowledge
>get 4 replies ">doing meme shit lmao"
it was on that day that i stopped posting here and just lurk

It’s just banter lol