Hey guys...

Hey guys, Im having trouble meeting the correct amount of calories because I can only manage to get in 3 meals a day due to me being busy. I want to hit 2800 calories and I need more food to shove into those 3 meals while still maintaining a clean bulk. Some help would be much appreciated! These are my meals.
-Breakfast - 5 scrambled eggs with shredded cheese mixed into it, oatmeal
-Meal 1- Half a pound of chicken breast, half a cup of rice, half a bag of peas
-Meal 2 - The exact same thing
-After workout shake, 1 banana, 3 strawberries, a bit of milk, 2 scoops of protein powder
Sorry for the imprecise measurements on some of the food but I really just need something that I can easily throw in the pan with chicken while I am making it that will up my calories. Thank you guys again!

Attached: 81acf1bfff169b674e8eca1a5e21999b--meal-prep-guide-weekly-meal-prep.jpg (736x736, 92K)

Put in more of the same shit you're already making.

Can't you just have a pound of chicken breast per meal?

Im gonna be honest I can't afford to eat that much chicken a day.

Replace the chicken with fattier meat or add some fat to the chicken or eat more rice or add some fat to the rice.

1 medium avocado is about 250 calories, 1 serving of almonds is 165 calories. Add them to your diet.

okay Ill try to put that in there as often as possible.

Chicken thighs are generally a lot cheaper and have higher fat content so more calories.

Idk how many calories that is but adding peanut butter, avocado, or cheese to anything is an ez way to add calories. Add avocado to your chicken and rice, and peanut butter to your shake, and idk eat some bread and put cheese on it. Bread + cheese is like an easy 200 calories.

the bread and cheese could be over 400. Some Rye bread i eat from time to time is 180kcal per slice

add some flavorful sauces to your food, or add some protein bars

>half a cup of rice
If you're eating brown rice you're never gonna make it. Make sure you are eating white rice.

okay what the fuck white rice or brown rice what the fuck is it which one do i choose I HATE COMING TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT DIETARY ADVICE HOW THE FUCK IS IT THAT WE'VE SENT FUCKING ROCKETS TO THE GODDAMN MOON BUT HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT WHAT FOOD DOES TO OUR BODIES YET GOD I HATE THIS FUCKING PLANET

White rice is easier to eat and doesn't have high amounts of arsenic or anti-nutrients. Jasmine and basmati white rice have the lowest arsenic but they aren't fortified with added nutrients like normal white rice is. So if you have gaps in your nutrition go for normal "enriched white rice".

going to the moon is ballistics and the ballistic equations have less variables than explaining metabolism

>3 measly blueberries
why even bother?

just keep your meals like they are but add a large protein shake in the evening

Replace the peas with broccoli or another vegetable.
Get some fucking variety in your meals. Don't just eat chicken and rice every day. You will get sick of that shit.

>replace the calorie dense protein rich peas with broccoli or another vegetable
He's trying to gain weight, brainlet.

how the fuck do you eat that gross bland shit

The whole pod isnt much different then any green vegetables - there are only a few peas inside each
If he was eating only peas it would be a different story

Agreed

Lmao, meal preppers have to be the most autistic people around

beans

need more calories? add rice
need more fiber and some protein? add beans
and some fat? add peanut butter
can't eat much? add skim/whole milk based on fat requirements

>too busy to eat
>not too busy to post on Jow Forums

Attached: 1514522674677.png (500x500, 29K)