Joint friction

I get heavy joint friction, specially on elbows and knees, when I lift, Jow Forums. How to treat this?

Attached: images (1).jpg (485x303, 17K)

Related
I have a slight pop at every rep incline bench.It doesn't hurt and it happens every rep but I'm still concerned.
Is this okay? None of my gymbuds have it.

As for you: fish oil

Bamping for this because same.

What's worked for me is replacing normal curls with hammer curls for avoiding tendinitis in wrists, and wearing knee sleeves for squats or lunges.

My form is good but I've always been a bit of a weakling with joints.

Wrist straps for all push exercises. Hammer curls, fish oil and stetching. Also do that mobility shit and take baths when you can.
Ive got RA and this is how I manage

90% its shoulder related. Do face pulls and stretch it always and forever. Dont ignore this I had that pop and ended up fuckin my right shoulder for 7 months

Yeah its in the shoulder.Will the pop go away if I stretch?
What are face pulls?

Do you mean I should drop incline bench?
I can do incline butterfly with wide open arms just fine. Are they a decent alternative or too low in weight

Lookup face pulls before u get injured. Go easy on chest until pop goes away. You have pop because of an imbalance and youve got the shoulder picking up slack it shouldnt be. Stretching will help I reccomend you look into rotator cuff exercises/stretches They saved my ability to lift

same. doesnt hurt but definetly concerning. i already eat 2g fish oil capsules everyday + nuts + flax seed + avocado and it still happen, wtf?

Fucking Stretch, fix your form, less volume, and strap.

does RA stands for Rheumatoid Arthritis?

Water
Fish oil
Flax oil
Warming up

Yep

I too feel pain...but it goes away. Let's heal together! 100% recovery!

Attached: 726a3da3c056bca07b11e466d64551e7.jpg (736x1082, 97K)

i had a left shoulder dislocation, cant lift until i get videoarthroscopy surgery, + elbow and knee friction and snaps on every rep, cant even do curls and squarts. surgery its on 1 month from now and cant lift for 6 months after

fuck this gay earth

>fix form
do you mean standing as straight as possible?
>less volume
on reps?
>strap
you mean wraps?

tfw would gf in a heartbeat

Be upset and enjoy your sore wrists then edgelord. You understood everything I said

Thats so shit my man. Hope surgery goes well

>Some Kind of Wonderful
>Radio K-DST

Immediately got GTA SA feels. Why the fuck is it on this shitanime painting though?

Get shoulder popping with dumbbell shoulder press both standing and sitting, knees often hurt slightly even on light weight squat.
Where can I find actual good mobility workouts, and good stretching routine?

im not upset. really just checking i didnt misunderstood.

Actual MD here

glucosamine