Has anyone tried psychedelics or other drugs while working out?

has anyone tried psychedelics or other drugs while working out?

Attached: shroms.jpg (215x235, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/single_dose_of_hallucinogen_may_create_lasting_personality_change
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah microdosing cubensis works well in life in general, but if you are tripping, you are too tired and get disinterested in lifting.
Getting high before lifting makes it very hard and smoking too much weed in general is unhealthy and bad for motivation. Getting high and going for a swim feels great though.
I haven't tried it, but I would imagine stimulants to be effective as a pre-workout

*snap*
Yep gonna put this in my cringe portfolio

Fuck off with this weimar shit

I take my focalin before lifting, it's great, best stim ever

Someone post the screencap where the dude took mescaline and went to the gym and ended up in a hospital after somehow using a towel as a barbel and doing a bunch of other crazy shit.

I enjoyed salvia when I did it. I did 40x, 80x, and 60x. I had very vivid emotional sensations the first time. The other two times it was like I went to a different world, then fell back into reality after 15 minutes. It was very intense. Not scary, just visually intense.

Sometimes when the boys crack one too many, the shaky bench in the garage starts getting some usage, and the heavy bag gets the dust knocked off of it.

it's datura and it's my favourite Jow Forums story

Attached: 1522805591128.png (1022x582, 78K)

Last time I took LSD I did push-ups and it felt weird.

Someone please post the Sir comic of a guy doing squats and seeing Mark Rippetoe and Scooby in the clouds telling him to use hip drive

Mushrooms unironically cured my depression. I had an hour long conversation with my ego. A true heart to heart. I started the gym the next day

When I did lsd I spent a lot of time in the afterglow gazing upon my naked body. I saw myself as the hungry skeleton crying out for gains. I began the journey to fitdom the following day. That day also correlated with me becoming more authoritatively right wing in nature.

hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/single_dose_of_hallucinogen_may_create_lasting_personality_change

Dr.Griffiths of Johns Hopkins showed in a small study that mushrooms can cause PERMANENT personality change. It's a case study, but still.

there have been other studes as well that werent case studies.
The one i remember best showed that even in people over 30(usually peoples personality doesn't change much past then) who had one use of mushrooms rated higher in openness and other areas decades later.
Including the people that had bad trips.

Yes, nothing extreme though. Had a long hike while on LSD, one of the best experiences of my life

Attached: 4fea0de4ecad04501f000008-480-360.jpg (480x360, 50K)

one time I smoked some meme grass and went running on my usual route, shaved two minutes off my usual time

Great to see these type of studies taking place, maybe things are going to be ok.

Same here.
Went backpacking in NC to see last year's eclipse. Never felt more alive

Just today I had 40mics of LSD and a crapton of caffeine about 2h before working out. Was enough to make my peripheral vision spaz out ever so slightly, so id go with 25-35mics, whatever works for you. Found that I performed really well on endurance/pain tolerance type of exercises like barbell holds.
Although my favorite is still being completely baked on cannabis edibles on low-intensity days. Makes me visualize every single muscle fiber working.

Attached: 1h7rfw.jpg (1778x1337, 621K)

Public acceptance of psychedelics could be a game changer, I am genuinely so happy at the possibility of openly consuming and discussing psilocybin mushrooms.

This made my day, thank you Jow Forums

Having an edible hit you halfway through your set, maxxxing out, is a fucking transcendental experience, you feel like Atlas holding the earth on his shoulders

>weimar shit
Drugs are generally bad to varying degrees, but you're mistaken about mushrooms. If you approach these with reverence and respect it will be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life.

I can't imagine doing squats or anything really heavy while on weed though, because I can only get shitty indicas on the street here.
Would love to get my hands on a more energetic strain.

Mine too, came here just to post it. Doing God's work user

Nearly decapitated myself benching on psilo

Weirdly enough, I prefer indicas when doing any sort of physical exercise, specially hiking.

Your body just goes into auto-mode, your legs just go forward as you watch everything around you, absolutely stoned out of your mind.

This is the best fucking thread on Jow Forums I love you all

kill yourselves junkies

Attached: 9CD71080_B575_4A6D_A2C1_28287B8FB6A8.png (800x500, 10K)

black coffee and cannabis before every workout

sometimes go gym after taking acid. not as good as sober. keep yawning. don't feel thirst. Body can't regulate temperature so I'm really hot.

>psychedelics
>junkies
gtfo my board dea shill

This thread is pathetic.

Did a bunch of ketamine, all the weights felt super light

Attached: shredded-guy6.jpg (600x600, 60K)