Is there a link between anger and testosterone?

Is there a link between anger and testosterone?

Attached: DjmHizB.jpg (733x800, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018506X16300617
everydayhealth.com/mens-health/low-testosterone-can-make-men-grumpy.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

most likely
but you shouldnt abuse your brain circuits into using negative emotions for gains, it ultimately leads to miserable life

I don’t know

Do girls get angry 10-20x less than men? No? There's your answer

Some critical thinking wouldn't kill you

Anger and aggression aren't quite the same thing. But to answer your question as best as I can, testosterone definitely makes animals like bulls more aggressive. There is a huge difference between a bull that's been castrated and a bull that still has its balls. Are humans anything like bulls? I think so. The steroids most likely to give people roid rage are androgenic drugs that resemble testosterone. With that said, test itself is one of the more mild androgenics.

With that said, estrogen makes people irritable/moody and testosterone converts into estrogen unless you're using aromatase inhibitors to control it.

>Do girls get angry 10-20x less than men? No? There's your answer
Women are moodier than men. Moodiness and anger aren't synonymous, just as aggression and anger aren't synonymous.

Does anyone want a source on any of this? Google it. There are studies. You can suck my dick if you expect me to spend 20 minutes citing everything I say.

the increased estro from testosterone can make you more angry

also guis just wanna note that im a soft little bitch on letro even on high test

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018506X16300617

dude i think asides from test increasing estrogen test mixed with estrogen makes the anger issues of estrogen worse like in this study for females testosterone makes a girls parenting ability worse but its the opposite for men

What's Guts routine?

Attached: Guts Mode.jpg (1000x743, 542K)

get fucked in the ass by a nigger mercenary leader as a child X 1
watch your crush get raped by tentacles X 1
get outmogged by a twink X 1

Swing iron x500

Shittt character arcs 3x never

I made a thread once about exactly that.

Basically it boiled down to heavy work on shoulders, lats and traps with limited chest; deadlifts and ab roller work and lots of HIIT and heavy squats.

I still have the full text I posted back then, but unless you want me to post it I won't try to turn it into a pasta.

Attached: Guts torso.jpg (800x729, 162K)

post please

Post the Pasta please.

Attached: Berserk- Smile and optimism restored.jpg (362x447, 155K)

alright, here we go.
1/3

First of all, the frame.
Wide shoulders and broad, muscular back are some of the staples of the Gatssu look, so it's time to build them delts, lats and traps up. How? By hitting some weighted pullups and lateral raises, of course. His chest is not his strongest suit, so limit the benching in order to avoid looking like some run-of-the-mill bodybuilder with overinflated boobs. We're going for the greek statue look with joocier fahkin shoulders, not for Mr Olympia.

Attached: Guts Back.jpg (800x889, 298K)

2/3
Secondly, the core.
You wouldn't be able to swing a slab of steel around all day with a weak core, would you? Then it's time to hit it hard and heavy. Deadlifts and ab roller work should do the trick, especially going heavy on deadlifts and far on lighter work.

Thirdly, legs and stamina.
There is no substitute for growing up on a battlefield, running around like crazy in order not to get chopped up... or is there? Your legs must be strong enough to sprint in full harness and gripping someting way too large, heavy and rough to be called a sword. HIIT, and lots of it are going to be the key here. Obviously, though, riding a horse is hard with skinny legs, so go far and heavy with squats as well. A warrior is all about endurance, and so is making sweet love in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation with fellow warrior qts.

Attached: Guts Harness.png (531x752, 633K)

3/3
And last but not least, the most important part: the swording.
Find some indian clubs and use them. Swing them in the direction of historical fencing cuts (arming sword or sabre are going to be your best bet here). For additional accuracy, find some longsword or Montante flow drills and practice those with heavier and heavier clubs until your shoulders, forearms and upper back look like they were carved out of solid steel.

Repeat these steps until you get fucked over by your best friend and lose all that you loved.

Attached: Guts Face.png (1266x1800, 491K)

There best not be anymore

Attached: How to Guts Mode.png (1831x619, 181K)

Anger is correlated with low testosterone. Moodiness and the inability to control your emotions is not a sign of high test
everydayhealth.com/mens-health/low-testosterone-can-make-men-grumpy.aspx

nah man that's all I put down. Only thing I cut was the cringeworthy opener, but the juice is all there.

cheers buddeh

Attached: Buddeh- Cheers.jpg (564x322, 44K)

Thanks man berserk was what made me start getting fit. It makes me glad to see others out there care enough to put something like this together

No. There is a link between aggression and testosterone, because testosterone makes you more powerful and gives you more energy, so you get a bigger high from expressing your anger, or from expressing any other emotion for that matter.

>deadlifts
meme exercise. good for back pain later in the life

there is a link between autism and anger.