Are there any benefits of exercising in a gym full of other people?

Attached: April_Hunter_fire.jpg (506x800, 133K)

social gains

You get to meet women like the one you posted, good luck trying to get on a date with them though

Attached: 1521593178804.png (866x800, 104K)

Inspiration and gym buddies. You have gym buddies right, Jow Forums?

yes, it's objectively better. since we are social animals, we subconciously want to "fit in" by being stronger.

you can ask for a spot when you bench heavy.

you can look at butts inbetween sets.

you can get tips or have people look at your form.

Attached: gwyneth-paltrow-no-makeup-ftr.jpg (600x600, 81K)

you end up wasting thousands of dollars on gym memberships
literally thousands
i did the math and it's fucking insane after 30 years how much money you spend on that shit
home gym will always be the master race
t.moshe
thank me later goys

Attached: 1514324570373.png (323x318, 48K)

You can mogg passersby

This. I have a lot of friends from my gym (been going there for 10+ years). I also have had 4 gfs from that place. It's a great place to learn to socialize if you're a sperglord.

Attached: 4 scoops.jpg (1471x1049, 171K)

Unironically this

I've just moved to a new country and I don't speak the language. I decided to go to one of the most crowded gyms here.

I'm one of the strongest guys there and it obviously throws off some attention.
Met some cool Bros, oogled some nice broads
Eat in a lounge area and chatted with some decent people. It's just made me not so lonely and want to an hero.

I liked my old gym as it was 100x better but lifting socially is pretty good. I can see why CrossFit is so popular

/thread

>it's objectively better. since we are social animals, we subconciously want to "fit in" by being stronger.

Attached: screen-shot-2016-04-04-at-2-35-29-pm[1].png (1026x1134, 224K)

>going to the gym
>wasting dollars
kys

>those disgusting fingernails
no wonder he killed himself, yeesh

a home gym cost me a couple of hundred dollars
let's just say 500 (squat rack, bar weights and movable bench)
going to the gym with a 20 buck membership per month ends up being 7200 dollars at the end of 30 years
you are a nigger if you actually think that gym memberships are better than home gyms
you could literally buy 164 grams of gold with the money you save

gym costs like 300 dollars per year (varies from gym to gym)

home gym can be assembled for like $1000 easily, probably less than that if you buy used equipment

with these numbers, home gym will outperform gym membership after 3 years already. plus you get a lot of other benefits (can work out whenever you want, no gym etiquette necessary, zero travel time, etc.)

dude you got gypped so hard
i spent way less money for my gome gym

Yeah you get free test boosts from the girls who manage to show some cleavage working out next to you but then again if you are homegym masterrace you can put up posters of your waifu and get extra strength that way as well.
I'd have both if I could.

You can go with a friend to build camaraderie. I had my deepest talks with my bro in the locker room after a good work out.

You should bring those posters with you to the gym and hang them up during your lifts.

Being shamed into doing better

when big booty bitches and regular gym thots are nearby, my lifts increase by like 15-20 percent. Then I get mires.

Attached: 1477375865289.png (237x229, 63K)

>2 plaet bench turns into a 120 kilo bench

Attached: 1511216271333.jpg (326x160, 5K)

Stunting on out-of-shape normies and collecting mires from females