Salted caramel >> smooth chocolate >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything

salted caramel >> smooth chocolate >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything

Attached: 10530911-1804357599175947.jpg (600x600, 17K)

It's pretty good desu

strawberry cream is the best though.

This

Anyone try mocha?

Banana goes down pretty smooth and I'm not sick to death of it yet.

but acne

butter pecan. nuff said

Attached: 1513399414795.jpg (766x510, 96K)

How's this hold up compared to Golds?

half the price, arguably better flavors, slightly worse mixability, better quality

>slightly worse mixability
How so? I usually dump mine in a wide-mouth bottle with some almond milk+ice and just shake the shit out of it until it's mixed.

I don't want to have to break out the blender for my quick protein shakes.

How is glazed donut? Intrigued to try it out

it's not worse if you shake enough. it's just easier with on. with that I can shake 2 scoops in 8oz for like 5 seconds and it's homogeneous. with my protein I have to shake hard as fuck for like 20 seconds.

just bought choco mint bout to test it out bros

ON GOLD STANDARD DOUBLE RICH CHOCOLATE + CHILLED MILK = BEVERAGE OF THE GODS
DISPUTE ME

mocha is the best alongside strawberry cream

im back it sucks wtf

mocha was ok but very strong, is strawberry cream any better than blueberry cream? because it was a bitch to finish the bag

2 scoops butter pecan + 10oz cold water.
tastes like sex

it is the ambrosia, but why u gotta overpay like that bro

Where are you finding it for half the price of ON Gold Standard? Amazon shows them as roughly the same price.

Also how many scoops with how many oz do you guys do? I usually go 1 scoop per 8 oz milk.

anypne eat this with milk and oats? what is best for that combo

strawberry cream in 2% milk is literally indistinguishable from a strawberry milkshake

You don't eat it with milk, you buy yourself a yogurt and toss in the oats and 1-2 scoops

Thank me later

>not having a magic/nutra bullet blender in 2018 for quick post-workout shakes.

Attached: nutribullet.jpg (1000x682, 84K)

Don't have a dishwasher

Don't want to wash out blender blades.

Correct
Faggot
Not good
REMINDED
DISPUTED

French toast master race

from their website they always have some discount you can use(literally always). Use "SAVE35" and 5.5 lbs is about $35+$5 shipping.

HOWEVER if you buy the 11 lb bag you get more so it's about $60 bucks for 11lb (less than half the price of ON)

put hot water and soap in the blender (fill only half way)
turn it on for 3 seconds
empty
rinse
done

Faggot

Blender takes up a lot of space on the drying rack or I gotta leave it out on the counter.

It's just easier to not have to deal with it.

Takes literally 30 seconds you retard. I haven't used my dishwasher in years.

You're very upset about me not wanting to waste time with my blender.

unflavored >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all

I only buy things from our Amazon overlords. Gotta get that two day shipping my man.

>>HOWEVER if you buy the 11 lb bag you get more so it's about $60 bucks for 11lb (less t
God damn, thanks for the advice user.

do you also eat your oats straight with water?

Just arguing for the sake of it. I don't use my mini blender either since shaker cups are good enough and are even easier to clean.

Yes

Strawberry with strawberry milk tho

HNNNNGGG

I made the mistake of 11lb of unflavoured cus it was like five bucks cheaper.
That was a rough few months

this. even worse with unflavored casein. got the flavor drops thinking I was real smart. God that was painful.
Now I just buy flavored whey. don't give a fuck

mixing chocolate chip and cookies and cream >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything.

tastes like death

but you're not supposed to drink it just like that. its made for shakes with fruits and shit

To be fair, salted caramel is one of the nicest ones I've tried from there. That being said, I'm enjoying the sticky toffee pudding one at the moment even though I can tell it's probably not to everyone's taste (very cakey!..which I like)

Oh I'd also recommend the Strawberry Cream. I found that one to be pretty lush as well.

I bought 6 pounds of gnc ripped cookies and cream. I tried to tough it out, but only got a two thirds the way through the first 3 pounds. Couldn't hack it.

I AM RICH ENOUGH TO ENJOY LIFE'S LITTLE THINGS BROTHER

Anyone try the stevia flavours? I really don't want to take a sugar cumload everytime I drink protein. I really like how stevia tastes.

Bulkpowders chocolate cookies is my personal favourite.

Don't ever get pistachio. It's fucking limited edition for a reason. Fell for the meme

>sugar overload
> 1g of sugar per scoop

what

I have 1 lb of unflavored I essentially got for free. I cut it with sugar free chocolate milk mix to make it taste normal.

Folks, don't buy unflavored whey - if you want an even flavor that you just want to mix with your own fruits, etc, just get something simple like vanilla.

Is that it? That's a relief, thanks for posting user. Also, has anyone else mixed it in with rice milk or anything of the sort? I get bad eczema when I consume excess amounts of dairy, and I know whey is dairy too, but I rather not drink s o i protein. Does it taste ok in water?

i eat my strawberry flavor everyday with almond milk and oats. Tastes really good and suclarose ( the sweetener ) is really safe to use

Just don't use warm milk with whey because it may lose some of its value

Cool thanks user. A couple more questions. Did any of you guys notice having more acne and breakouts after starting? I do have some acne sometimes, but not that bad. This would be much more economical for me, over the last year I've been trying to get all my protein from meat, and it's costed me so much money. Also is it necessary to '5 scoops c'mon' or is it alright if I just use 1 or 2?

Chocolate caramel would like a word with you pal

i already had acne before I started lifting, I eat TONS of cheese everyday in my life and my current acne is just a late break out. meaning i didn't have acne before and ate big amounts of dairy

5 scoops is retarded, meat, nuts ,eggs and dairy are delicious and you are geting 3/4 of your protein from powder and also 500 calories. 1 is very good after working out. 2 is not needed since you can eat eggs, yogurt , cottage ( otp ) and get the same protein at the same calories with different nutrients but if you prefer a second scoop to eat your oats instead of eating something else with protein all the power to you. I eat 50g of powder daily myself ( 2 scoops )

have mocha, brownie batter and vanilla right now. all good stuff

does salted caramel go well with peanut butter and banana as well as smooth chocolate does?

unflavored or bust

Lol try strawberry cream and coffee caramel

salted caramel is best.
I had many flavours, i bought salted,vanilla and some mocha flavour, the mocha one is terrible.

The only ones I've tried are chocolate smooth and strawberry jam roly poly. Does strawberry cream taste similar?

Myprotein is shit. Can't believe it's shilled this hard.
Unless you go unflavored maltodextrin is part of the ingredients list.
Enjoy your chinese melamine and don't remember to tip labdoor.

Attached: thebeetus.png (351x378, 70K)

White Chocolate is the tastiest whey I ever had, Mocha is alright and raspberry tastes like ass. Their discount system makes me go crazy though

I can't do any flavor that adds viscosity. Keep it as close to water as possible so I can down it as fast as possible.

Did the same mistake, end up mixing it with milk, banana, peanut butter and oats to make it tolerable.

Natural Strawberry!

Attached: strawberry_anime_girl_by_rosalindacortes44-d8kc72x[1].jpg (451x640, 44K)

I really enjoyed choc mint was my fav flavour for two years but sick of it now.

How does it compare to strawberry cream?

>He can't get his daily protein from food and needs supplements
Eat some food you fucking faggot. Do you guys eat fucking cereal and fucking poptarts all day? Why do you need protein powder?

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 81K)

Anyone tried boston cream pie, french toast, snickerdoodle or cinnamon roll?

Attached: 1439440999091.gif (371x209, 1.54M)

>melt 2 table spoons of peanut butter in the microwave
>mix in 2 scoops of salted caramel
>add a little bit of water
>add a chopped banana
>eat it warm or let it cool in the fridge

its lovely boys. Salted Caramel and smooth chocolate are also my two favorite too OP and the only ones I will buy. I've had cookies and cream and banana stevia too

post diet

>cereal and pop tarts
IIFYM. Might as well eat twenty pop tarts, do a 5 scoop and a multi vitamin.

Lunch
>Chicken breast, sweet potato fries/brown basmatti rice, greens, kombucha
>≈50g
Dinner
>Fish, ground beef (in tacos), burgers, red lentil pasta, (one of these things)
>≈60g
Snacks
>Pumpkin/sunflower seeds
≈15g
>Greek yogurt+blueberries+nuts
>≈20g
>PB&J+milk
>≈20g

I intermittent fast, eat only two meals a day with 1 or 2 snacks and I still get my daily protein (≈140g). You guys are just retarded and think you need 1g/lb which is way too high. I guarantee if you eat that much you'll have very high creatinine levels and you're just pissing all that extra protein out while also overworking your kidneys.

>not unflavoured
>consuming all that artificial sweetener

RIP your healthy gut bacteria

Don't like it at all with milk/water. But it's absolutely perfect mixed with greek yogurt.

I still have a giant bag of chocolate brownie for my shakes but I really enjoy cinnamon roll for my oats. Bought a small bag to test it out and ordering an 11 pounder as soon as a deal pops up.

What's the best chocolate flavour? I've had smooth natural and nut, and out of these three my fav is probably nut because it's less sweet, the other two are way too sweet.

Am I the only one that think strawberry cream taste like fucking pepto-bismol.
Maybe I got a bad batch.

Attached: 81ZJtR4b9bL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 186K)

chocolate mint, the patricians choice

I just got these, mocha and chocolate smooth? howd i do? those fuckin' bcaa's are horsepills though jesus christ

Attached: protein.jpg (1328x747, 154K)

i bought 2.5 kilos of mocha. was the first protein shake i didn't finish and it's all just unused now.

was unedible. i dont know how it went by QA.

Motcha is the green looking one right?

No. Matcha is the green one, its like a weird japanese gum plant flavor, I'm talking MOCHA, which is like caramel and chocolate haha.

Can confirm, smooth chocolate is yummy. Strawberry cream is nice too

fuck i want to kill myself, i asked my friend because he is swedish and he said the one i bought was Mocha...

Explains why it was shit. Literally 2.5kg of protein powder going to waste.

Thanks tho for clearing it up, how is mocha so far?

No, It tastes like that for me as well, barely edible feels like eating pure chemicals.

So far the best ones I've had are Banana and Chocolate and Banana.

Trying out Vanilla tomorrow.

pepto bismol is delicious though so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
>he actually fell for the bcaas meme

Redpill me on whey protein.

I had some goofy asses telling me I still have zits because of dairy, but at the same time I've also had the best skin of my life while using whey. What's good?

I saw ads for this, but I dunno if I wanna buy it. The last time I bought ~~~~ protein, it had like 200 cal per scoop because of all the fuckin sugar. The stuff I'm on now is just vanilla, but it's about 110 cal per 2 scoop serving at roughly 20% daily protein intake per serving.

Haven't tried it yet, smells really good tho, gonna try it in the morning with some banana and milk

This isn't fancy, it's barebones just has lots of flavors and variety. with the sales and shit its the cheapest around.

not sure why you're trying to make me do math but yes myprotein is the same. 100 calories for 19g of protein aka about 38% of daily value

Salted caramel and mocha are bomb

Tastes fine in water. I have used pea milk and that was as decent as pseudo milk can be. My go to is two scoops, water and .5-1 cup of oats in a bowl. Then I drink the liquid at the end like cereal.

i tried white chocolate flavour and its fucking horrible

Salted Caramel, Choc Smooth, Apple crumble & Custard, Peach Tea, Choc Mint are all pretty good.

Anyone tried their new "marzipan" flavour ? What am I in for ?

the strawberry flavor with no carbs pls

>bunch of faggots prancing around drinking pink liquids
>the only reason they made strawberry protein was so we could identify who didn’t even lift
t.Brofessor

i've tried snickerdoodle and cinnamon roll. they're decent.

>not going for the natural no flavour
Not going to make it basedboys

mocha made my piss smell bad