Don't get Jow Forums if you're an introvert

Getting Jow Forums was a mistake. It's frustrating.

I'm a 24 years old kissless virgin who had a nice fucking face behind my fat tissue. And now that I'm Jow Forums, you might think that it's a good thing, but it's not. People think I'm Chad-like but they don't know the truth.
I never learned how to talk to people. I can't ever hope to have a relationship with a person because I am not a person, I lack every social drive and social interest people have and this fucking sucks now.
When I was fat, it was okay because everyone expected the awkward fat kid with "handsome eyes" to be awkward and weird. But now that I'm Jow Forums and don't have just the handsome eyes, but a handsome face in general, it just doesn't fit and it's frustrating me. I have women hitting on me and actively flirting, actively pursing and I can't do anything at all. I don't know how to interact with people, I have no interest in small getting-to-know-ya chitchat. I simply lack this social thing people have.

And it sucks. Guys with their girlfriends get jealous and angry because the girl mires. Colleagues, classmates, they mire, they flirt, they make advances and because I'm such a fucking husk with no social interest, they think I have no interest. Hearing that a girl liked me but I was cold and dismissive so she thought I had no interest in her became routine.

Every girl that hits on me, even the touchy ones, the VERY forward ones, I shoot down because of my coldness and lack of social interest. And people around me ask what the fuck is wrong with me that I reject every single girl despite them being into me. And sometimes I feel like telling them: I'm a 24 years old kissless virgin who never learned how to interact with people and is extremely afraid of intimacy and has strong feelings of inadequacy and being a fraud.

Don't do it. If you're an introvert, don't get Jow Forums. It'll frustrate you.

Attached: hackerman.gif (245x245, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YTuElM6T50w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

small price to pay for the post-workout endorphin rush and the ability to go homo for yourself
n-no homo

Attached: morpheus_drinking_a_fourty.jpg (527x497, 33K)

Fuck man, I relate to a lot of this. I'm 25 and spent most of last year losing weight and now I'm in the process of bulking/lifting. But still, I would rather be fit and attractive and have people show interest in me than be fat and ugly.

If nothing else just do it for yourself so you can be healthy and live a life as free of disease and medical issues as possible. Also, I'm sure you could go to a bar and find some easy drunk chick who won't even care that you can't communicate with her.

You need therapy. Tell your therapist you are extremely afraid of intimacy and you have strong feelings of inadequacy and being a fraud.

Maybe you actually crave human interaction, that's why you made this thread in the first place. Hang in there bro.

False user

Much like your building up your body, you need to also build up your ego. Dissolve your ego and mold yourself into the person you want to be. Quit identifying with being a kissless virgin. Take small forward steps that frighten you (healthy steps of course)

youtube.com/watch?v=YTuElM6T50w
Don't let your ego call everything gay or a waste of time, become the person you want to be.
I believe in you user, you really need to believe in yourself.

This.

You don't need therapy but I have overcome this kind of problem. I have a girlfriend and I got very fit due to me wanting to join the army special forces. This in turn greatly reduced my sexual appetite and after a long period of no intimacy, every time my girlfriend initiated sexual activities I was cold and uninterested even though I really wanted to fuck. I thought about it during the day and fantasized about it during nights, I even resented her for not trying harder and just taking action. The solution was to get the ball rolling, it will feel awkward and wrong but just flip the switch and stop caring, just think about the goal and what you want to happen. I grabbed my girlfriend and told her that it was time for her to suck something and it didn't just work, it excited her too and it wasn't awkward anymore after I saw that it worked. Don't have regrets when you go to bed at night. If you do, think about what you can improve realistically and actually do something about your pathetic problem. You need to make a change, this problem is within your control. You can do it bro. People are just like you, don't be afraid to be assertive, sometimes other people prefer someone else to take charge and just follow, especially women.

This. If you think therapy is a scam you are wrong. You need someone to unfuck your shit up.

This. You don’t have to just live this way, OP.

hey that's me, I don't regret getting fit though

Just treat girls like NPC's that exist in the world for your pleasure. You talk to them to entertain yourself not to get a relationship or whatever. Don't be a dick but don't worry about what they think either. Girls exist for your enjoyment.The second a girl disses you drop her immediately.

One of my college roommates was one of the most attractive men I've ever met. He also had legitimate aspergers. He once hid his own Nintendo DS then asked us all to help him find it. While we were tearing the living room apart, he just stood there giggling, then he reached into the oven vent hood and pulled it out and looked at us like he'd just played the most elaborate prank of all time.

Last year he married a 4'2 mexican girl who you wouldn't hire to clean your toilet. I also think he stopped brushing his teeth for a couple years because apparently he got dentures.

Autism is scary stuff, boys.

Attached: 1525981028378.jpg (1000x800, 98K)

>Why have human empathy when you can larp like in video gams!

Genuinely hate this show
>haha I’m le crazy weirdo loner but I have an active sex life and close friends but no I’m totally an intovert lol xDDDD

> be a virgin faggot your whole life

Introverted doesn't mean socially retarded

This.

Otherwise, being social is a skill. If you want the conversation to be interesting then work on making it interesting for you. If others don't want to meet you halfway then they can fuck off(unless you need them for something).

I know that feel OP.

Listen to this user OP, he has it right if you don’t want to be a therapy slave and lisa away thousands of dollars.

Learn how to positively reinforce yourself and your confidence will come naturally. It’s like training a dog, except you are the dog. Be kind to yourself and consistently think about the good qualities you possess.

OP isn’t austistic, he’s like most other people on this board who were shy and fat in high school before getting fit in their late teens or early 20s. Yeah you fell behind a bit but it’s certainly something that can be overcome.

>does white-girl-assisted dips for a gorillion reps
>gym employee mirin hard
Just fuck them already you dingus

If I was a girl interested in you, what could I do to make you comfortable to allow yourself to open up?

no homo

I know this feeling.

>People gravitate around you & invite you to normie shit because they think you seem cool and charismatic and shit
>They realize slowly that you’re an abnormie and awkwardly try to drop you later
>Girls think you’re gonna be all alpha and sexy but then you just completely ruin their fantasy with your autism

Attached: 18A037BF-904D-4AB7-BFD9-D5B6F3299A88.jpg (320x248, 25K)

i smoke rocks joe rogan

Anyone else reads these posts with a smile on their face? Everytime I see or read about handsome men being autistic or fat it just makes me happy. Good looking people have it way too easy in life, so everytime something bad happens to them or they just waste it, it just makes my day. Thank you for being retarded OP, please stay that way.

I lack game.

>tfw no swag

Attached: 1527170311607.png (221x228, 11K)

can confirm, I am not as good looking as OP but I had a few girls mirin and flirting with me but I just cant do it. I like to think I am not as autistic and I can flirt decently but as soon as things get personal or seem to progress further I just shut down completely and just dismiss them for no good reason at all.

the worst part is if you are fat and/or ugly it is easy to get people to help you out. Once you are good looking and buff people just assume you got the skills and it would be a huge embarressment to reveal how autistic you are.

>Girls think you’re gonna be all alpha and sexy but then you just completely ruin their fantasy with your autism

Yeah, this one hits hard. Girls always seem to think I’m going to throw them around and be really into rough sex but I can’t stand that shit.

>getting increasingly more uncomfortable as I start to notice mires and people actually looking at my body

I didn't ask for this

What could a girl do to help you relax? open up?

Bonus points if the handsome guy is a manlet. I find it hilarious when I go out and I see some model tier chad but hes like 5'5.

This is me except I can be social when I need to be. It’s easy to hookup with a guy, have fun for a night, and act like I’m into him but I usually end up competely ghosting any guy if he texts me afterwards because I can’t stand other people. I know it’s a shitty thing to do but it’s a vicious habit I can’t shake. I get invited to all sorts of outings and I’ll go to some but end up socializing just enough to look normal or if someone asks why I’m not being social I say it’s because I smoked before I came, drank too much, etc. I can be intimate in small bursts but nothing lasts. I haven’t had a relationship since high school which was seven years ago and I don’t see myself getting into one ever even though I’ve had literally hundreds of chances. I get looks and advances from guys all the fucking time and I know it’s occurring but I show zero interest unless I’m horny. I’m guessing it’s all some personality disorder developed from too many psychedelics and smoking too much weed when I was younger but I don’t think there’s a way to actually do something about it. Therapy maybe but I’m not going to spend $200 a session to talk to some frizzy haired nut job since I’m still a relatively happy person.

I'm scared of asking someone to be my girlfriend because I don't know what the fuck to do. What do I say on a date? Do I make a move? What if she rejects it? Hell, what does a boyfriend even do? REEEEEE! And I'm at that point where multiple girls in my college are miring but I'm too scared that I missed the train on social interaction because I was a fat slob in high school, so I don't do anything. I know in my heart that when I grow old and miserable I'll regret not using this opportunity at all in the prime of my life. Getting suicidal thoughts too now just thinking about it.

Thanks for reading my blog. Probably last post.

Not him but I just get drunk and it’s amazing how successful you are with women because you’re in confident, don’t give a fuck mode. I’ve made out with pretty hot girls in clubs that I’d never have the confidence to approach sober.

Just be friendly and chat, with familiarity comes less anxiety

I do crave human interaction, but my indifference to social stuff comes from very early own. I've never been shy. A teacher from grade school described me as a "blasé" kid, because I've always been very indifferent about everything. It's mostly because of distrust of people and trauma, blah, blah, blah. The usual stuff.

And that's the thing. From very early age I've been neglected to the point that I think my indifference and apathy is just a self-preservation mechanism so I can avoid that kind of experience again.

I feel inadequate because people see me with an extremely different view from how I see myself. Seriously, people see me in a way that I could never possibly see me because for me I'm still a fuck-up screw-up fat ugly fuck. But they never knew me like that. They know who I APPEAR TO BE now and that's it.

Maybe therapy can genuinely help me. Can't really afford it, tho.

I tell you straight up that I'm a khv and that I've never done this before so please, please be patient while I figure out how it works. Just be patient and supporting, if I'm missing a cue, just tell me right there.

>what does a boyfriend even do?

Have a bunch of sex at first and then later on you mostly just lay around together watching movies and shit. Plus you occasionally go to dinners and social gatherings. It’s surprisingly simple once you’re actually in it.

I didnt know a lot of guys depend on alcohol to loosen up.

A guy I’m seeing matches up with the description you guys are giving.

Any time I try to get close to him he shuts down - what to do?

>asking a chick to be your gf like a cuck

lol, I can tell you’re underage or beta. Men just have sex with a woman then she whines & whimpers for a relationship until you give in.

Honestly, just grab him and make out with him. Guys like us are never going to make the first move.

I dont even know user, if I am honest I am afraid of touching them. Kissing them is another part and I am cool with that but something like dancing and grinding her body against mine makes me uncomfortable. I have an irrational fear of hurting them, I just feel like they are made out of glass and I feel like a fucking brute.

I guess this stems from the fact that most of the physical contact I have had in my life was with guys mostly playing sports or doing martial arts. I just feel like I am only made to hurt people, I know this sounds incredibly stupid but I actually feel like any touch I initiate could potentially hurt them and be seen as pushy.

I just dont know user, I am simply fucked in the head.

Attached: berserk-1556526.jpg (1200x880, 312K)

Same. I was at the supermarket yesterday and a girl about my age kept staring at me. I looked hard at her and she averted her eyes but then she was back again. Look somewhere else, lady! It's not like I could overcome my anxiety to come up to you and start talking.

I guess... don't give up? Particularly, I am not very interested in personal lives. I love when people teach me things. Learning things from people is what I love the most about people. When we talk about history. When I learn about some random fact that I don't know. When they teach me something I don't know, it's when I genuinely like the person.
I am not very interested in people's lives because they're all the same. Our personal lives aren't very interesting things to talk about. We all travel and we all do this and that in our spare time and some go to college and some don't. It's not very interesting.

In one year in high school I had a girl who was after me for the entire year and I always shot her down because it freaked me out. She never gave up, then high school was over after that year and we never saw each other again.

OP you are not seeing the forest for the trees

So you are an introvert...big deal. It sounds to me like you are Asexual or something...that's fine

Physical fitness and good looks dislay both discipline and superior genetics. These two things will help you in whatever you want to do. If you want a career in your chosen field....resect when discussing a hobby...even getting service in any store/bar/establishment....these traits will assist you in getting what you want easier.

Just about the only thing they won't helo you be is alone, which it sounds like is what you want. But the benefits far outweigh the extra work you will have to do to rebuff peoples' social advances

Its like being wealthy as a loner. Sure you will have people coming out of the woodwork to harrass you for your time/money...but the opportunities opened up by having more money, if you're smart, far outweigh the hangers on

Just celebrated my 21st birthday but yes I'm a beta pajeet in India. Hookup culture is non existent in my city, it's always gf-bf first. Girls have a complete lock on the dating scene here, because they've got thousands of thirsty guys running after them (like me)

A man will never say no to physical contact with a woman as long as she’s not a fatty or deformed

You're underestimating the power of autism.

what you describe about social interactions is EXACTLY how I feel too. I guess it is autistic to want to talk about things like that but that is exactly how I feel. And oftentimes when I find people to talk about interesting topics they barely know anything about it and people think I am either super smart or a weird person for knowing so much. I dont get this world at times.

>paying to a quack to tell you bunch of shit you already know and can read on the internet
wew

Yeah same I know a little about a lot of stuff and have almost perfected the art of bullshitting so I can talk about almost everything under the sun

not true, I'm a 6/10 and I've dodged some 7+ in the past. Not only is not being fat/deformed (same thing) no guarantee, even being attractive won't help you if you try to make something happen with me. I guarded my virginity until I was 20. Lost it just after school. Then I went full tryhard mode in uni and couldn't land even a kiss with the 4-5 girls I pursued. Of course I was in emotionless, edgy mode the whole time so I'll never know if I could have had a chance with one of the girls if I had acted normal. I'm 27 now and handholdless for 7 years.

getting drunk doesnt fix it for me either, I work very well in every single situation drunk apart from getting physical with a girl or getting to the next stage. no matter how drunk I am my brain doesnt shut down. unless I am so drunk I can barely talk straight but then I highly doubt any woman would want me and/or I would even be capable at that level.

I’m sort of in the same boat but a bit younger,18. I feel like shit when a girl is obviously trying to get my attention or talks to me but I respond in short sentences or even stumble on words and then they think I’m either not interested or just weird(which is true). I feel like a new man when they’re mirin but I still feel like the old me when I have to talk. Not much has changed mentally other than growing an ego.

>Every girl that hits on me, even the touchy ones, the VERY forward ones, I shoot down because of my coldness and lack of social interest.

Congrats on being an Alpha-chad. Not even a Stacy is good enough for you. You're basically inadvertently crushing all the confidence of these women who think that they're hot shit and wetting their panties because they're desperate for validation from you.

You have to realize that if you're truly attractive, girls will just go along with whatever you say/want, as long as it doesn't get too weird and too detailed.

I have an issue with the detailed part.

I know what you're talking about OP user. I have talked to buff people that spill spaghetti everywhere and it's so funny. Return to a moderately fit mode. Your current predicament is borderline pathetic

The issue is NOT saying/wanting anything.

I'm extremely dismissive and reject them.

Would you say you are enlightened by your own intelligence?

Well if you don't want anything, why do you even care? Just lift for greece or some shit.

More like enlightened by other people's intelligence.
I don't want to look down on anyone. I want someone that I can look up to.

Not that I don't want. Like I said, I'm afraid of intimacy and feel inadequate and like a fraud.

>Stacy
Stop saying this. There is no female equivalent of an alpha.

Do people ever say you're a very serious person?

I think that's kinda cool. OP's retardedness is making girls think they're not attractive enough, which is probably healthy for their ego - OP is basically doing society a favor.

what a wank of a post
get over yourself, dude

what the fuck are you even complaining about?

Yep. And I'm actually not a serious person at all, but everyone sees me as serious.

It's not even being attractive. When girls are interested in you, you can literally say fuck all and they'd still be interested.
It's like a switching a light. When she wants you, unless you literally are a total fuxking weirdo she will still want you.

It took me a while to notice it but when you are on a date try to check the obvious signs a girl is interested(look up stupid pua stuff if you need to). Just go with the flow and she will respond back positively.

Just say what you want out of them.

Do you ever smile?

I missed you, bruh. And boy do I feel this OP. 300 --> 175 lbs --.200 lbs while in cocoon mode.

>Girl left literal love letter on my bike at work asking me on a date
Nope. Too busy.
>Girl literally stops and tells me that I'm beautiful as I get out of my car
T-thanks...
>Chick drops her spaghetti and starts walking like a handicap person next to me while asking her sister if it'd be funny if she walked like that.
-Stoned faced. Say nothing-
>Friend of a friend walks up to me at a bar and asks where I live. Says its not far from her work tomorrow.
Oh cool, haha.

THIS IS WHY I CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

>i'm a failure
>therefore anyone else that tries is also a failure
baka desu senpai

>Hey, I want to be interested in you as much as you are interested in me. I want to be able to connect with you and other people in the same level people connect with people. I want to feel attraction towards you. Lass, I want you to give me some shred of humanity so I can stop being apathetic about life.

Wouldn't sound so good.

If I have a reason to. It's like that proverb: Cмeх бeз пpичины - пpизнaк дypaчины. That a smile without a reason is a sign of stupidity.

And I do find "polite" smiles to be very false. I distrust people a lot.

HA ДBAЧ БЫДЛO
PEEE

Attached: 15013186170640.jpg (705x378, 45K)

you sound insufferable
you're not deep, you're just an unhappy cunt

Well then, OP, why don't you just go for the introverted girls? You act like there’s no reserved people around other than you. As if your perceived ‘attractiveness’ turns you into some woefully ironic tragedy of a man. This is literally ‘boo hoo no one understands me’ self-pity mentality, which judging by this thread there’s far too much of. Stop worrying about not meeting peoples’ expectations. Of course the girls that approach you are going to be hard to talk to; they're confident and are on a far higher social level than you so are unlikely to be understanding or provide you with conversation that goes beyond typical normie chat. But we also live in the age of the internet where relatable ‘I’m so socially awkward XD’ memes are mainstream as well as a general glorification of introversion. Shy, insecure, awkward girls are literally dime a dozen and would likely flattered if you stopped being a passive cowardly faggot and approached them first because they are insecure and because you are Jow Forums. YOU do the approaching faggot so you don’t get stuck in a social situation with someone else who is likely very socially competent. Just change that defeatist mindset.

I can fix the ugly on the outside but I'll never fix the ugly on the inside.
I can't form deep connections with people. There is a great filter between what I want to say and how it comes out. I'm borderline autistic.

But that's exactly my point, man.
I am extremely unhappy and fucked up mentally, unable to connect with people, distrust people, have this apathy and indifference (that is just a self-preservation thing).

>grow up without developing the socal acuity that most people have in both friendships and relationships
>body image/self-depreciating issues
>suddenly people are interested in you while expecting you have all the social expertise and confidence of someone whos spent years honing their social skills.

Work on your social fitness. It's something you can train as well.

>Caring about the expectations of others who are likely shallow anyway

Attached: 1446768053179.gif (245x138, 397K)

Are you saying that I should just... be myself?

But I'm extremely indifferent to people, apathy, perma-stoicism, yet I'd like to have a relationship. I'd like to have kids one day.
Give me life. That's it. I want life. I want to connect with human beings. I want to care about stuff as much as I care about lifting weights and learning other languages.

I connect so easily with older people and with crazy people (legitimately crazy).
But I can't connect with normal people, with anyone.

I'm fucking losing my mind.

Attached: stoic.jpg (428x750, 89K)

Try
>I'm looking for a long term relationship with a traditional woman who understands and supports me

I am now not as appealing as OP but as a substitute i had multiple younger girls admiring and playing with me, yet i surely cant do it. i bounce on the hazard to suppose i am not as extraordinarily introverted and i may be a tease tolerably however as a substitute whilst things get individual or appear to increase further i clearly close down absolutely and truly expel them for reasons unknown by using any stretch of the mind.

You're my dream goal user.

I have this autistic power fantasy of becoming a filthy rich extremely good looking ripped Alpha chad popular artist and entrepreneur that is connected to a fuckload of people, get's invited to a plethora of events and parties and to repeatedly deny every single female of any shred of sexual interest whatsoever, just cold crush egos daily without stopping.
Yeah I know it's extremely retarded and I gain nothing from it, but the mere idea of that amuses me greatly

I lost my virginity at 24 after becoming very Jow Forums. I was still super awkward in general and desu that's why my gf at the time broke up with me.

I've learned to talk to people since. It's not too late OP. There are some good books out there, think "how to influence anyone" or something is worth checking out. I just take an interest in their interests or w.e. Idk, it's not hard.

>tumblr.gif
>kissless virgin
OP is a tumblr SJW trying to convince men to stop being attractive so she can feel good about being a landwhale
fuck off OP

The opposite happens with me. I can't get people to leave me alone.

I love my friends but I have no idea why they like me

this is what im worried about now when im losing weight. i have absolutely no social skills and i dont do or care about things that normies like.

i dont believe this. not even the ugliest girl would marry someone with aspergers

thats only allowed for muslims

i have a lot of married uncles and aunts with aspergers nigga

that's why you take phenibut dumbass
Jow Forums phenibut goes hand in hand

this. its always easy to think that i will say this but something completely different comes out when i actually have to say something

Attached: csxapl6n.jpg (857x527, 39K)

im awful 1 on 1 and i genuinely dont get how people can hold a conversation

>be me in 9th grade
>qt girl i was friends with asks me to her school dance
>get all the forms filled out
>night of dance, my mom drops me off
>meet up with the girl
>she talks to me for ~10min and then ditches me for her friends
>awkwardly walk around the sides of the gym it was held in for a few hours until my mom gets back
>mom picks me up and asks me how it was
>could barely hold back tears

i just turned 21 and i still haven't gotten over my autism and insecurities. that was the last experience i've had with a girl. i see girls mire me at the gym but nothing ever amounts from that and even if something would, i feel like a similar situation will happen

Attached: 1477443061809.gif (500x500, 133K)

nah man I don't just mean in a "I'm nervous teehee" kinda of way. I mean there it seems as if there is literally some sort of filter when I can't articulate my thoughts, ideas, opinions, feelings, etc... It bleeds into all aspects of my life (work, social, family, etc...)
Is this an autism thing? Do autists have a hard time explaining things?

Its hard to tell if stuff like this is legitimate or bs. But I will say that you've properly terrified me that all my work will be for nothing. I already can't talk to people.

You don't think women have a pecking order?

>guy says how girls talk to him and then avoid him with his autism
>haha yeah i know that feel all these girls want to fuck me and i just have regular, non-rough sex with them

I'm on the same boat user. I feel the same about myself. I've gotten the same comments about me from others but being self conscious makes it even more difficult. Feeling like a fraud while people perceive you as a normal well-adjusted functioning individual makes it even more difficult. Sorry for the blog but it's been a while since I've posted on fit and avoiding therapy (for the same reason tbqh) only compounds the feels