He doesn't donate sperm prolifically

>he doesn't donate sperm prolifically

Why aren't you spreading your Jow Forums genes to combat degeneracy lads?

Outside the USA, there's a major shortage of sperm donors due to prohibition of sperm payment. Do it lads. Cuck some infertile guys or help lesbians have kids.

Attached: f2d1186614d22d40e10d58b14ad83663.jpg (640x385, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iV0edD_Gsw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>help dead end genetic fuck ups raise kids to be dead end genetic fucks ups

Dont think thats a good idea bro

Because I'm 5'7 so nobody wants my sperm lmao

I'm investing in real estate so I have passive income, then I'm moving to Thailand and living off those ameri-dollaroos and impregnating 5-10 of the hottest Thai girls I can find.

>that bulge
youtube.com/watch?v=iV0edD_Gsw8

>be 5'9
>Sperm donation height cutoff is 5'10

Fucking depressing knowing that my genes LITERALLY aren't fit for reproducing.

Thinking of suing, I reckon in this new politically correct age I could make a ton of money saying I've been discriminated against.

Nope. Fuck any and all unpaid donation. I got blasted for refusing to donate blood until I explained that I'm not donating something for them to turn around and sell it for $6000/pint to some poor bastard on their death bed.

I can't even whack off alone in private without the paranoia and shame fucking things up. There is no way I could go to the masturbation mall and crank one out without spilling enough spaghetti to convert all of /fast/ into /fat/.

i sorta agree

i would have no problem donating blood to a tangible person in front of me who asks for it and grovels for my kingly blood like some peasant

Attached: 1526457971686.png (298x248, 33K)

And then have to pay child support.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-05-21-10-04-1.png (1079x1849, 569K)

i'm 6ft 1 fair skinned and green eyed. how to i sign up to get paid propagating my genes?

well you would go through an actual company and not some dykes on craigslist.

Either your management company will keep a ton of your shekels or, if you’re self-managing, the properties will go to shit the moment you leave the country. Good luck serving an eviction from across the world.

that's only because he did it unofficially through Craigslist.

>the manlet cut off is real
Get fucked lmao!

Nah short men are still politically correct to mock. Not trying to rub it in but it's just the truth.

I can't ethically justify bringing another life into this world.

I vote for a Chad man
Minum 6'4
Blonde hair
Blue eyes
Ayrayn nose
God like jaw
Broad shoulder
Go and donate your sperm and make America white again

haha, well don't worry because the africans and indians are gonna make the choice whether you like it or not and there's gonna be a few billion more of us in 50 or so years no matter how enlightened you are by your own intelligence

Who cares, I'll be dead by then.

I'm way too turned off to the fact that my DNA is out there beyond my knowledge and some people I dont know are raising my offspring

I won't allow genetic refuse to have my seed.
I mean, how in the fuck am I going to allow some over the hill loser cunt or lezbos to use my very essence and spoil it with theirs to create a self destructive child that they'll outright ruin.
A child that will inevitably find it's way back to me looking for a father.
I can't unfuck that.
I can't fix that.
Or, they'll find a way to sue me for child support.
Hell I'm a fuck up who only has a high Iq, great body and ridiculously good health going for him.
I'm building and maintaining this for my own life and any kid I'll have with a sexy as fuck and similarly physically healthy woman who just so happens to be emotionally healthy.

>he wants to spawn fatherless mutts
>that's somehow fighing degeneracy

Unironically kill yourself

Attached: 1528160398023.gif (325x570, 231K)

Why doesn't he just kill the kid/the woman?

lol they don't allow people with deformities to donate sperm