How do I do a healthy low carb diet and loose fat fast?

I'm trying to loose weight (specifically fat) but I want to do it at a faster than normal rate. I'm not looking for an "easy" solution, I don't mind putting in work, but I want a solution that is fast without damaging my body. I've tried doing keto, but I believe I'm doing something wrong. I don't have enough energy to exorcise and I have a hard time concentrating on anything. I'm primarily eating chicken (often breaded), eggs, and avocado.

What's a good breakdown of the amount of Protein, carbs, and fat I should eat, and what are some good foods to eat for keto on a budget.

I am
>Male
>5'7 manlet
>170lbs
>my goal is under or around 140lbs

Attached: 1524072894550.jpg (849x589, 70K)

(cont)

also I tell me if Keto is even worth doing at all

>calculate what you are currently eating on average
>or calculate TDEE
>1.2g protein per lb of bodyweight
>50-75g of carbs
>the remainder of the calories from fat
>spinach, broccoli, carrots, avocado, almonds, peanuts, are your friend
>ESPECIALLY spinach for those vitamins and mineral gains + dietary fiber

Generally, people do keto wrong. They just make it bacon and eggs, lack all micronutrients, and don't get enough fat : protein. Many also forget to do carb refeed days. Once every week to two weeks, you should have a day where you get in some extra calories and eat nothing but carbs and protein with minimal fat in order to get a bit of extra glycogen to have energy for training and not have your body hate you. Things like a day of beans, sriracha and chicken breast would do the trick.

BONUS ROUND!
>no sweetener in coffee. Just black
>no drinks that use sweetener, as the body will just give an insulin spike from habituation
>avoid that breaded chicken FFS
>when consuming carbs, make sure they're fibrous, which is why I recommended spinach
>take a multivitamin, fish oil and ZMA
>eat food within a 6-8 hour window for extra fat loss; get a few carbs in before training, and a few after
>drink a fuck ton of water
>check 'em

I guess that answered most of my questions, but 2 things. How do I eat 204 grams of protein at a caloric intake of 1500 calories, how much water specifically should I be drinking (in Oz)

>1500 cals

There is your problem. You're going to demolish your muscle mass. What routine are you doing? If you're doing a 3 day strength or 4-5 day split, goo bloody luck. You can't do that at 1500 calories. Go for 1800-19050 and give it one month of absolute consistency, no bullshittng yourself. There are two reasons for this. Firstly, you're going to need to maintain performance at the very least. It's possible to maintain strength on a cut, but that extra 300-450 is some extra bacon and eggs, and that matters. The second reason is you want sustainable weight loss, not a crash. The third reason is fat. You actually need to keep your fat intake above 50% if your caloric intake. Let's do some arithmetic.
145g of protein x 1.2 / 4 cals/g protein = 168g of protein / 580 cals
50-70g of carbs x 4cal/g of carbs = 200-300g of carbs per day
4 / remaining 920 cals = 102g of fat

300gs of carbs / 580g of protein /102g of fat
16% carb intake / 33% protein / 51% at an 1800 calorie intake. That is on the recommended low end.

I would drink around 3-4L per day, or one freedom unit of water if American.

Correct. This should say

145g of protein x 1.2 / 4 cals/g protein = 168g of protein / 580 cals
50-70g of carbs x 4cal/g of carbs = 200-300 cal of carbs per day
4 / remaining 920 cals = 102g of fat, as the remainder of calories comes from fat.

It may be good to go slightly higher on protein, and keep it very low on the carbs. You can go to a pharmacy and buy keto sticks behind the counter that you pee on to check for ketones in your uine. It takes a bit to enter keto.

What routine are you doing for this sort of cut?

I do keto but don't lift. I do work 8-10 hours of manual labor a day, half of that at one of UPS's larger hubs. I pick up A LOT of boxes. like 7-8k in a 4 hour shift. I feel like I'm losing a ton of muscle. My thighs are just fat and gross and lower stomach/waist/ass is a train wreck. I just feel skinny fat as fuck. Before I started working here I was losing weight crazy easy just sitting on my ass following macros.

Every considered kettlebells at home, or at least calisthenics?

My routine is very basic, and I should probably do more lifting. I usually do
>x3 sets of 8 curls 30lb
>x3 sets of 10 shrugs 30lb
>x3 sets of 10 squats (with 30lb dumbell I hold with both hands)
>x3 sets of 8 military presses 60lb
>3x sets of 10 pushups
I really apreciate your advice user.

Good luck brah, we are all going to make it.

Last piece of advice: I'd check out Scoobert's Dumbbell routine.

Let's say I follow this, except I cut most of the carbs in an attempt to put myself in ketosis, would I still lose a significant amount of muscle if I focused more on anaerobics and met my allotted protein limit?

I'm joining a military branch and would like to lose as much as possible by October.

Water fast.

>How do I do a healthy low carb diet
You cant

Attached: 1527855146194m.jpg (417x1024, 99K)

>Dunning-Kruger sufferer again acts like it's everyone else who is retarded
How surprising :^)

Define "fast"

over or around 3 pounds of fat loss a week

Why do you want low carbs?

Sensible deficit (1-2% per week bodyweight lost if obese otherwise 0.5-1%), 0.6-1% bodyweight of protein, enough carbs to perform optimally in the nase and fill the rest in with carbs. This is 80% of a successful diet right here.

Taking it further, eat 4-6 meals per day, keep fats low in a pre workout meal and exclude them entirely from an intra or post workout meal. Keep high GI carbs and low fibre before, during and after workouts and low GI carbs with fibre further away from workouts. Eat veg. Split protein intake evenly over your meals, have whey during and after working out and casein before sleeping at night. Take fish oil and creatine. This is well beyond the point of necessity however and you're not going to see dramatic differences in results unless you're looking to compete in physique sports or similar. Note that these are details, and the first paragraph is the important part and should be the priority. I'd suggest ignoring the steps in this paragraph because unless you're used to disciplined eating you're increasing your chances of quitting if you do all this for not a whole lot more benefit.

*Fill the rest in with fats

If you'd like to lose even more muscle then go ahead with keto at 3 fucking lbs a week fat loss lol. You'll end up a flabbier, smaller version of your current self.

Your goals are garbage. You're trying to rush something that fundamentally cannot be rushed. There's nothing fast about it, it takes as long as it takes.

Bad routine. Awful in fact. Look up military training and get a head start.