END MY SUFFERING

My weight loss is slowing down.
I’ve only lost 2kg this month, it use to be 4kg a month, I’m on 1300 calories and weigh 83kg, I lost 25kg and am female.

Attached: DD75836B-DE33-4CC9-ACF9-9D93C2A9B2B9.jpg (389x378, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YR0pc1REs0
youtu.be/APZCfmgzoS0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The main thing you have to understand is that as a woman, basically you are fucking stupid and the #1 thing you should be focused on is which man you want to boss you around to achieve results.

You should pay a man to teach you how to diet

>1300kcal

just eat once a day

well done one losing 25kg though

height?

this video is a boy but applies to girls too
youtube.com/watch?v=1YR0pc1REs0

are you tall as fug tho? Post body

Idk what my height is, a doctor once told me it was around average.

How tall are you? That makes a huge difference in judging how fat you are

I’m just average female height, I’m still obese but I have noticeable muscle definition in my arms and side-pecs but I’m still obese with a fat as hell face.

Start fasting

youtu.be/APZCfmgzoS0

That’s bullshit and riddled with fat logic and fat pandering.
Skinny people not reacting well to starvation is different than one fat fuck stopping his fasts before he gets too skinny.

I use to do fasts every second day and didn’t lose a good amount, I had to quit after 8 weeks of it because when I cut down to 1800 calories on my eating days I ended up almost blacking out on my fasting days.

I tucking hate fasting and it doesn’t do shit.

How the hell do I lose 4kg a month again?
I don’t wanna eat less than 1300 calories cuz I feel that I need the energy for exercise and full time studying but if it’s the only way I’ll try.

what the fuck

So 5’9”

Like 161.7 or something

bump up both your calories and your exercise. change up your macros too.

>46322323
This will likely work.

You've lost so much muscle along with the fat your tdee has likely plummeted.

>female frog poster

T O R O N T O
O
R
O
N
T
O

But I’m not losing muscle, I’m getting stronger and my arm muscles are more visible and so are my side-pecs.

Change my macros how?

How much should I eat and exercise? I only wanna do weightlifting I hate running cuz I’m too heavy.

I only lift once every second day (or skip a day if I have to go to classes.

yeah don't do any fasting/shitty diets they don't work
get a gym membership and exercise at least 30 mins a day
with your meals make sure you're full enough where you don't think about food outside your meals

I'm having to stay on 1200 calories and with the lazy exercise I've been able to go from 49kg to 47kg (155cm chestlet) in a month.

in the end key is finding the food you love that keeps you full, and habit of exercise

Attached: 1527348728190.jpg (556x418, 47K)

If my tdee plummeted then shouldn’t I just do extra exercise without eating more so I don’t get fatter?

But I’m 83kg and I’m only losing 2kg a month while lifting well, I’m too heavy to only lose 2kg a month on 1300 calories, this means I’ll end up losing less than 1kg a month soon.